Author Topic: ". Forever Cold ." - Realistic ; Apocalyptic ; Dog Roleplay ( ( O P E N ) )  (Read 8003 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: ". Forever Cold ." - Realistic ; Apocalyptic ; Dog Roleplay ( ( O P E N ) )
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 06:01:21 pm »
I often do that in my posts..it's not actually saying she knows his name- it's just shes saying his name so that you know how she brushed by. xD And yeees- I did ask a question above.))

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 06:01:52 pm »
{Shh, she doesn't know. I just typed it in like that so you know who she's brushing past and stuff. x3 Forget it really, she'll ask for his name later.}

Also, Meowzers, you can just start by doing something as the pack rests. c:}

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2013, 06:03:23 pm »
((Ohh, silly me. xD I normally don't see that - but now I understand. Sorry about that))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2013, 06:47:59 pm »

"Hurry up."
"Shut your mouth, I'm coming."
"Watch your tone."
"No!"
"Watch it, pup."
"Nooooo!"
"Van't ve be friends vor vonce?"
"No!"

The Turkish Kangal- and the pup said at the same time- causing the male to sigh as they travelled. Constant arguments broke out between the three- and overall, it was becoming a bit too much for the normally peaceful canine. The three were making there way to Eagle Island, and Mongralia wasn't stopping for anything- she was an overall tough character, but he was noticing the pup who was beginning to tire, despite her not wanting to show weakness. Mongralia trotted forward, tail swishing this way and that as she looked around, she took a deep breath, and gave a low growl as she lowered her head, her fur bristling- and her tail raising automatically. The male trotted forward- chuckling at her aggressive stance. "There are a lot of scents, its probably a pack, sis." Mongral gave a snort, glancing at her brother. "I don't care, they better not bother us." She had said with a snarl, before walking forward with more confidence than usual, head held high, and her tail swishing this way and that as if she owned the place- her fur was still bristled in a warning, and the pup looked at the female with a tilt of her head.

She respected Mongralia due to her ways, and with a snort- she adopted the same stance the other did. Mongralia glanced down at the pup, a hidden smirk dancing on her features as they walked. Tumble gave a light chuckle, and they walked forward once more, in peace. It took them a while to get to the water, and Mongralia froze upon seeing the dogs she had scented forward- she growled, before turning away. "No matter- let's keep going." She had said, marching forward- the pup following soon after confidently. Their dominant stance was just begging for a fight from the others, and Tumble sighed as he walked alongside them- glancing at the dogs. His eyes lingered on a particularly pretty female, but turned his head as Mongralia placed her paws into the water. The pup gave a sigh- but Tumble stopped her from touching the water- picking her up by her scruff and placing her on Mongralia's back. She was about to protest- but was silenced by Mongralia's small growl.

"Lets go."