Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11590 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
*Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« on: September 15, 2013, 03:56:08 am »
The human race has been wiped out completely but luckily the animals are still surviving in the world. The new race that now seems to run the world are the dogs. Yup, dogs are the new rulers of Earth! There is a large castle in Great Britain called the Lurking Shadow Empire. All kinds of dogs live in the empire. Big and small,happy and sad,rich and poor! But the ruler of this empire is Isaiah. Isaiah... The Shepard that runs the empire, but what happens next will shock the entire dog race...

Isaiah hopped off his throne and started to pad toward his guards. "Hello there." He said dipping his head to the guards then continuing on until he reached the outside of the castle and looked around seeing nobody walking on the streets yet. "Well that's odd..." He muttered and lifted his head to sniff the air around him. "The empire is never this quiet, I think something might be wrong here..." He said until he heard a evil laugh behind him. A shadow like creature stood behind him in the shape of a human. "The human race shall rule the world again!" The shadow laughed crazily then disappeared along with the empire and all of the dogs that were in the empire...
Isaiah roamed the streets for a few days to look for some dogs that saw the shadow figure. "Hello?" He called out and perked his ears to ear a response,even the slightest sounding response he just wanted a response to see if anyone was alive. "Hello...?" He called again and laid down his ears still perked. "No need to be afraid of me, I'm the king of the Lurking Shadow Empire and I would like all that saw the shadow creature to please, speak up. I'm afraid if that shadow creature gets what he wants all of the races of animals will be gone forever!" He said and waited.

Ranks~
Alpha~Isaiah
Beta(M)~
Beta(F)~
Delta(M)~
Delta(F)~
Warrior~
Hunter~
Scout~
Spy~
Pupsitter~
Pup~

Will you help find out what the shadow creature was? And why it wants to wipe out another race...?

Application~
Character Name~
Breed~
Picture/Description~
Rank~
Mate~
Pups~
Background/History~
RP Sample~

Good luck helping the pack. You are taking many risks to go on the quest because many of these creatures are now lurking the streets and they will do anything it takes to stop you from getting close to their leader...

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 04:08:23 am »
Ooo, ooo, ooo! I shall join with Kelso tomorrow when I'm on my laptop cause I know how much he and Isaiah get along. >;3 ]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 04:10:34 am »
Ooo, ooo, ooo! I shall join with Kelso tomorrow when I'm on my laptop cause I know how much he and Isaiah get along. >;3 ]]
LOL Boy, that'll be fun but remember this is a different RP so he'll be a doggeh X3

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 04:16:10 am »
Hehehe, yup. He'll be doggeh, but it'll still be the same lazy, arrogant, rude, careless, awesome accent-possessing Kelso that we know and love. >;3]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 03:01:08 pm »

Character Name: Adro
Breed: Canaan Dog
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Adro is a stubborn dog who normally would want to listen to herself more than anyone else, but she's learned to control it when the leader instructs her to do something. She's outgoing and is willing to take risks. Adro can be gentle and understanding towards you, but if you get her ticked off, her attitude will explode and she will snap at you.
Background/History:When Adro was a pup, she had no siblings since they died due to the cold weather. As she grew up, her mother was mysteriously murdered, and her father disappeared a few days later. Forced to live by herself, Adro grew up, but was helped much later by another dog, who departed her when Adro managed to look after herself.
RP Sample: A sharp breeze pushed past her, causing Adro to shiver a little. The branches seemed to be glowering over her - their large size swallowing the light up. Pausing to glance up, the Canaan female tried to peer past the branches in attempt to search for the moon, but there was none in sight. For some reason, light seemed to be glowing from the branches, causing a light path to lead the way. Without thinking, Adro continued, her neck fur bristled as her ears perked up for any danger. A sudden clatter made her jump and she whipped her head into the direction of the sound. She relaxed a little when she realized it was only the branches, however, there was no wind to make them move. Shivering, Adro pressed forward, ignoring the branches as she darted into the poor light. A scream erupted near her, and Adro jerked her head towards the sound. A thick layer of mist hung around her, but she could see the faint outline of a figure standing a few feet away. Suddenly drawn towards it, the Canaan dog sprinted across the forest, approaching the figure when another shrill screech bursted nearby. Halting to a stop, she narrowed her eyes as she tried to identify the scream, but when she turned back, the figure had disappeared. Shaken, Adro collapsed suddenly, feeling the weight disappear underneath her. The last she saw was a shadowy figure in front of her, grinning as he reached out to touch her. Blackness swallowed her.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:05:22 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:48:21 pm »

Character Name: Adro
Breed: Canaan Dog
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Adro is a stubborn wolf who normally would want to listen to herself more than anyone else, but she's learned to control it when the leader instructs her to do something. She's outgoing and is willing to take risks. Adro can be gentle and understanding towards you, but if you get her ticked off, her attitude will explode and she will snap at you.
Background/History:When Adro was a pup, she had no siblings since they died due to the cold weather. As she grew up, her mother was mysteriously murdered, and her father disappeared a few days later. Forced to live by herself, Adro grew up, but was helped much later by another dog, who departed her when Adro managed to look after herself.
RP Sample: A sharp breeze pushed past her, causing Adro to shiver a little. The branches seemed to be glowering over her - their large size swallowing the light up. Pausing to glance up, the Canaan female tried to peer past the branches in attempt to search for the moon, but there was none in sight. For some reason, light seemed to be glowing from the branches, causing a light path to lead the way. Without thinking, Adro continued, her neck fur bristled as her ears perked up for any danger. A sudden clatter made her jump and she whipped her head into the direction of the sound. She relaxed a little when she realized it was only the branches, however, there was no wind to make them move. Shivering, Adro pressed forward, ignoring the branches as she darted into the poor light. A scream erupted near her, and Adro jerked her head towards the sound. A thick layer of mist hung around her, but she could see the faint outline of a figure standing a few feet away. Suddenly drawn towards it, the Canaan dog sprinted across the forest, approaching the figure when another shrill screech bursted nearby. Halting to a stop, she narrowed her eyes as she tried to identify the scream, but when she turned back, the figure had disappeared. Shaken, Adro collapsed suddenly, feeling the weight disappear underneath her. The last she saw was a shadowy figure in front of her, grinning as he reached out to touch her. Blackness swallowed her.

Yayy buddeh :3 Okay, you're accepted!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 03:58:04 pm »
((Thanks xD Should we wait for more members and then start, or should we wait for Jim's character then start?))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 04:08:08 pm »
((A few more people x3 Jim can get left behind for once LOL XD))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 04:10:38 pm »
((Alrighty :3 Jim, you saw nothing.))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 04:28:45 pm »
((Actually Ima rp now X3))
Isaiah perked his ears looking down the street. In the distance, he saw a shadow creature walking toward him. "Holy crap!" He muttered and ran the opposite direction of the shadow creature. "What has this world turned into!?" He growled and took a right turn into the forest hopefully loosing the shadow creature that was chasing him.