Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11596 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 04:41:03 pm »

Adro

Tan paws padded down the empty street, a few leaves scattered around. Adro's ears strained for any sound - at least something alive or nonliving, but all she could hear was the faint sound of the wind howling. Sighing, her ears drooped a little as she continued forward. She shivered as she suddenly felt the gaze of a creature, and her head turned to see a shadowy figure slowly walking behind her. Frightened, she picked up her pace, shooting a glance behind her. Her heart beat faster when the shadow matched the same pace as her. Soon, she sprinted off into the woods, flattening her ears as she thrust another glance behind her. Relief washed over her when she noticed that the shadow had disappeared. As she started to turn her head back, she didn't notice another canine in front of her, and she barreled right into it, causing a yelp to escape her maw. The two tumbled down the slope as Adro's paws flailed in attempt to get a grip hold on something, but the roll was too quick for her. Suddenly, her body made contact with a log, sending her to a stop as pain shot up her body. Opening her eyes, she quickly scrambled onto her paws, glancing around wildly for the figure. When she finally spotted the creature, she carefully padded over, gently nudging it with her paw. She relaxed a little when she realized it was a canine, and her ears flattened. "S-sorry!" she apologized, feeling awkward.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 04:47:20 pm »
Isaiah yelped as he stumbled to the ground. "That hurt!" He growled glaring at Adro. "Watch out where your going please because the shadow thing is still following!" Isa said and quickly got to his paws running in the opposite direction of the shadow creature. "Hurry up before that thing kills you!" Isaiah said and soon, disappeared into the forest once again.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 04:58:21 pm »
((Oops I forgot that Isaiah and Adro already know each other))

Adro

Adro dipped her head apologetically, before darting after Isaiah. She wondered what the shadow figure wanted with them, but she decided that it wanted to kill them. We weren't doing anything to harm you in the first place! she yelped in her mind, feeling annoyed as she glanced back quickly. The shadow figure wasn't gaining nor loosing, and Adro wondered how long this was going to take. Focusing her attention back on Isaiah, she did her best to keep up with him.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 05:35:53 pm »
"When I owned the empire, one of the shadow creatures and I'm guessing the leader said that the human race would rule the world once again." Isaiah said and glanced behind him. Once when he looked ahead, he saw a cabin. "Comon!" He barked and ran inside the cabin. "Once you're in shut the door and lock it!" He called and went into a corner in the cabin.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 05:54:36 pm »

Adro

Adro's ears perked as she caught the last of Isaiah's words, and she quickly darted into the cabin. At first, she was about to stick her nose into the corner when she remembered to shut the door. Turning back, her eyes widened when she spotted the outline of the shadow figure, and she immediately threw herself against the door, slamming it shut. Wildly searching for the lock, she winched as she heard the fierce pounding on the door. Her eyes gleamed as she spotted the lock, and she quickly pushed it up with her muzzle, making it swing over and falling down into its correct spot. Cautiously backing away from the door, Adro braced herself as she eyed the door, making sure it didn't burst open. The door held.

Ignoring the pounding on the door, Adro turned to face Isaiah. Even though she knew it was a stupid question, she anyway asked, "Did the shadow hurt you?"

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 05:57:49 pm »
Isaiah shook his head. "Those things can't even get close to me." Isa said. "They're to slow for my taste, and I'm way to fast for them." He said and came out of the corner scratching his ear. "So, where did you come from if I may ask...?" Isaiah said and looked at the female. "As in, are you trying to figure out what these shadow idiots want also...?" He asked laying down.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 05:58:12 pm »
((Hmm. This RP seems to have an interesting plot. There is a high possibility that I might join within a few moments.))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 06:00:48 pm »
((Okay I'm confused. Do Isaiah and Adro know each other?))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 06:09:22 pm »
((Okay I'm confused. Do Isaiah and Adro know each other?))

((o-o No they just met! XD That's why he's asking you where your from and all of that crap))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 06:16:01 pm »
((Oh, alright. Jeez, I'm getting confused in all the roleplays I'm in. O-O))

Adro

Adro flopped onto her haunches, raising a hind leg to scratch at the nagging itch behind her ear. She paused at the brute's question, and she lowered her leg and stared into the direction of the canine. "Well, I didn't stay in once place for too long. I'm a stray." Adro answered, tilting her head at the brute's second question. "Hmugh. I have been asking myself what they want, but I feel uncomfortable with searching for deeper answers." She replied, relaxing when the pounding on the door had stopped. "Let's hope that stupid shadow disappeared for good." She muttered under her breath, stretching out on the floor. Glancing back up at the brute, she asked, "What about you? And what's your name?"