Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11592 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 06:43:59 pm »
"I'm Isaiah." He said and flicked his ear. "My empire calls me Isa for short." He laid down and sprawled out onto the ground. "The shadow creatures took my Empire and none of the dogs in it are left, I'm trying to find out where the empire got taken,and what the shadow creatures want to do with the dogs."

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 06:56:07 pm »

Adro

Adro flicked an ear, listening to the brute speak. "Isaiah - that's a nice name." She commented, nodding as he finished. "Adro's the name, and I didn't know there was an empire." She muttered, resting her head on her paws. "If you want, I can try and help you find your empire and your dogs. I don't think I'll be much of a help, but it's worth a shot." Adro offered, raising her head a little.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 07:05:06 pm »
"Oh, the empire is in great Britian." Isa said. "Well, it was until the shadow people took it." He huffed and looked at Adro. "You would...? Thanks I need as much help as possible!" He said his tail wagging a bit.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 07:12:58 pm »
Adro nodded, feeling a little glad that she had cheered up Isaiah a little. "Sure - why not? Besides, I wouldn't have anything to do if I were just running away from the shadow figures all the time." The Canaan dog added, pulling herself into a sitting position. "So, um. What do we do now?"

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 07:24:32 pm »
"Wait till all three of the shadow creatures are done now, duh..." Isa huffed pointing out the window where the other two new shadow creatures were looking in. "As in, rest here." He said and walked into the bedroom and hopped onto the bed, sprawling out. "Night." He said and put his head down on the bed in an attempt to fall asleep.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2013, 07:31:47 pm »
Adro rolled her eyes at the brute. "How was I about to know?" she muttered, watching Isaiah pad into the direction of a bedroom. "I think I'll jut stay here and keep watch." The fae objected politely, stretching out on the floor. She turned her head to glare into the direction of the shadows, who disappeared a few moments later. Sighing, she laid her head on her paws, her tail softly thumping against the board floor. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2013, 07:52:38 pm »
((o_o Jim indeed saw nothing.))

Kelso

Breed~ Indian Dog x Coyote

Picture/Description~ About the size of a coyote, only his thick fur makes him appear a bit larger  than he is. Large triangular ears, frame of his American Indian Dog father.

Rank~ Spy. ;3

Mate~ Pfff! Nope

Pups~ Heck no, techno.

Background/History~ Kelso was born into a coyote pack, but was soon abandoned due to him being a half breed. He wandered on his own for the majority of his life, quickly learning the ropes of the wild. (Crappy background is crappy. Not feeling creative enough.)

RP Sample~ The chocolate brown coydog strode along the riverbank, his tongue lolling from his jaws. Parting his maw in a yawn, Kelso eyed a cozy looking spot near the water. Padding in a few ritualistic circles, he finally lay down with a huff on the gravel. Lazily, he plopped over onto his side, sprawling out with a smirk of satisfaction plastered on his face. Flickering his golden eyes closed, it didn't take long, as usual, for him to drift into a lazy slumber, his sides slowly rising and falling with each breath.

Extra: Has that thick cockney accent that we all love. >;3

[Btw, Oreo, Adro, is ADORABLE. SLDJFhldshfSHDFbdljfhdsnflk. I love Canaan Dogs.]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 08:06:06 pm »
((Naw Thanks - I love them too, but I do also adore Alaskan Malamutes as well. (:

Just looked at my character's profile personality. Did I really call her a wolf? o-o))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 08:13:39 pm »

Listal
Name: Listal
Breed: Shiba Inu
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A

Personality: Listal is a patient dog who will carefully listen to the given instructions and tuck them away in her mind for later application. She has a sharp memory and can easily refer to it if need be. She isn't easily frightened, but sometimes her boldness leads her into trouble, especially when she feels a little too confident in herself. She does sling around a few sarcastic or rude remarks, but she mostly speaks kindly, unless if you arouse her anger.

History: Listal and her older brother Alever were trained by her parents to hunt in the wild, and she learned to fend for herself during her childhood. However, when she and her sibling grew older, they chased them off so that the two would be able to apply their lessons to her life, not because their parents hated them. She and her brother struggled with a few difficulties at first, but they eventually pushed past them and lived on their own until they joined Isaiah and the others.

RP Sample: Listal silently weaved through the trees, and she saw that the branches where choirs of birds used to sing were already lined with cold snow. She blinked, suddenly realizing how much she would miss listening to the beautiful songs of bird’s chirps. They’ll be back, she promised herself. By the time she had reached the frozen river, the snow was falling harder, and Listal found that she had to squint just to see the faint outline of her brother.

“It’s too hard to trace scents with all this snow!” she complained, opening her jaws desperately and spitting as she ended up with a mouthful of flurries.

“I can’t even see!” Alever howled.

Horror gripped Listal’s shoulders as she detected the pangs of fear splitting in her littermate’s words. She stumbled forward and uttered a low cry as her paw tripped on something thin and long. A pain-filled yelp ripped through the air, and she quickly jumped back with a whine.

“That’s my leg!” Alever screamed.

Listal felt herself breathe a sigh of relief as she recognized her brother’s annoyed voice. “Sorry!” she called out an apology, and she hid her amusement as only a snort came her way. She squinted hard into the white air and scrambled forward as she caught a glimpse of Alever’s pelt through the falling snow.

“You’re all wet,” he grumbled as she quickly approached him and nuzzled his ear. He was sitting in the snow, despite how cold it was, and she slowly rested on her haunches as well. 

Alever opened his mouth to say more, but Listal suddenly froze and hissed, “Wait!” A flick of her tail urged him to remain silent, and he impatiently waited as Listal’s ears pricked up, searching the area.

A lonely bird chirped, then fluttered off.

“It was only a bird!” Alever grumbled, but Listal scooped up a pinecone and shoved it into his mouth. He spat it out and growled, glaring at her as he slunk off to sulk by a tree a short distance away. She ignored him and listened intently.

Another bird started singing.

Huh. That sounds weird, Listal thought as she listened to the bird’s song. It sounded distressed—it didn’t sound bird-like at all, but what else could it be? As she listened, the bird’s voice grew louder and louder, increasing in volume till it stretched out into a full length note of agony squeezing the air. It ripped at the air, splitting it and shattering the deadly silence that had fallen upon the littermates.

“That’s not a bird!” Alever gasped as he scrambled to his paws, his head wildly turning in all directions as he tried to pinpoint the source of the awful music.

“It sounds like it’s close!” Listal whined, horror lacing her voice as she weaved around her brother. His lips pressing back into a snarl, Alever took off, dashing towards the sound. A spray of snow from his rapid legs showered Listal. Blinded by the white flakes, she blindly flew after him, relying on her sense of smell to carry her safely.

“Shadow!” Alever suddenly howled. Disbelief slammed through Listal.

“What?!” she screeched.

“Look out!” he bellowed.

The warning came too late. Listal slammed into Alever’s hindquarters. Confusion whirled through her head as she wildly scrambled up, blindly stumbling around with no direction in mind. Everything spun, and she meekly sank into the snow, waiting for recovery. A foul stench entered her mouth, and she gasped for clean air.

“By the stars!” Alever spat. “Even a pup could smell that!”

“Smell what?” Listal gasped out, and he turned to nudge her up onto her paws.

“Shadow scent,” he warned, and she immediately spun around with a growl rumbling in her throat as she scanned the area for a glimpse of a dark figure. “It’s gone now,” he sighed, and she slightly relaxed before worriedly licking his cheek. He shook his head and slowly lowered his gaze to the the white snow surrounding them. "I still can't believe we got caught off guard," he muttered, bitterness seeping through his voice. Listal said nothing, but she gave him another reassuring lick. A grunt escaped his maw, and he shut his eyes for a moment. Neither of them saw the shadowy figure rapidly flying towards them until it was too late.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 08:16:40 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 08:15:25 pm »
((o_o Jim indeed saw nothing.))

Kelso

Breed~ Indian Dog x Coyote

Picture/Description~ About the size of a coyote, only his thick fur makes him appear a bit larger  than he is. Large triangular ears, frame of his American Indian Dog father.

Rank~ Spy. ;3

Mate~ Pfff! Nope

Pups~ Heck no, techno.

Background/History~ Kelso was born into a coyote pack, but was soon abandoned due to him being a half breed. He wandered on his own for the majority of his life, quickly learning the ropes of the wild. (Crappy background is crappy. Not feeling creative enough.)

RP Sample~ The chocolate brown coydog strode along the riverbank, his tongue lolling from his jaws. Parting his maw in a yawn, Kelso eyed a cozy looking spot near the water. Padding in a few ritualistic circles, he finally lay down with a huff on the gravel. Lazily, he plopped over onto his side, sprawling out with a smirk of satisfaction plastered on his face. Flickering his golden eyes closed, it didn't take long, as usual, for him to drift into a lazy slumber, his sides slowly rising and falling with each breath.

Extra: Has that thick cockney accent that we all love. >;3

[Btw, Oreo, Adro, is ADORABLE. SLDJFhldshfSHDFbdljfhdsnflk. I love Canaan Dogs.]

Accepteddd