Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11747 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 08:15:52 pm »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »
((Welcome! And oh my...what a long RP sample. O_o))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2013, 08:18:01 pm »
((I apologize for the profusely long RP sample. I just began rapidly typing, and it was only until I posted it that I realized how long it was. XD My mistake.))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2013, 08:23:06 pm »
[[HNNNNNNNNGGGGG. DAT SHIBA INU. LSDJNFSDKJFNAKJDNAFJSDNKSJDNFKLES IT'S SMILING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! -Dies of cuteness overload-]]]

[[XD Anyway, can I get a quick update on what's ahppened?]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2013, 08:27:51 pm »
((o-o Also love Shiba Inu
@Jim: Adro and Isaiah are fleeing from the shadow figure and they end up in a cabin. They just introduced themselves and Adro promised to help Isaiah find his empire with the dogs. So Isaiah is now sleeping in a room and Adro is resting near the entrance of the door to keep watch. Three shadows are Peeping toms and are stalking the dogs outside. You didn't miss much))

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 08:37:47 pm »
((Lol there were a lot of other smiling Shiba Inus, but they looked more like creepy, pro stalkers than cute fluffiness. T^T

Eh, as for Alever, I'll say he disappeared for now. I'm too lazy to do anything with him.))

The canine's body trembled with every uncertain pawstep she took, and the confidence that often streamed with her whenever she trotted around in the woods was no longer around. Listal blinked past the sharp wind as she sniffed the air in vain for her brother's scent. She lowered her head in defeat as her tail tucked itself underneath her legs, and she darted forward in fear that the same shadowy figure might find her alone. How stupid Alever had been to think it was only a bird they had heard! Why had he darted off towards the sound like that, so helpless and unguarded? The only direction they should have run of to was the opposite way, away from the screeches that still pierced her ears.

New scents suddenly filled Listal's nose, and her eyes slightly brightened as her head jerked up. She opened her jaws a little for better analyzing, and she stood quaking in the snow for a few seconds before determining the scents were of canine and they were coming from the cabin not far away. She began to surge forward, but she stopped with a hesitancy that spoke of a quivering fear. What if they didn't accept her? What if they weren't friendly? She shook her head before starting off in the direction of the small building. Those thoughts were to be worried about afterwards, not while she had no idea who they were and what their behavior was like.

The smell of canines grew stronger as Listal reached the cabin, and she scrambled up the porch steps, her nails clicking against the wood. She sniffed at the closed door before attempting to open it. 

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »
[Hrm, hey, Blac, can I just have Kelso already be a part of le pack instead of messing with introductions and junk.?
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 08:48:59 pm »

Adro

A rattle on the door made Adro jerk her head up, and her eyes widened as she heard something move outside. Cautiously rising to her paws, the Canaan female made her way to the door, pausing as she pressed her ear against it. A creature - no doubt - was trying to open the door, but the lock stayed put. She wondered if it was a shadow since it was banging against the door, but she realized that it was very soft unlike the shadow's fists pounding against it. She wondered if she should try, and she cautiously balanced herself on her hind legs, pressing her front paws on the door as her nose flipped the lock. Lowering herself back on all fours, she slowly backed away from the door, curling her lip as she braced herself for an attack.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 08:57:11 pm »
[Hrm, hey, Blac, can I just have Kelso already be a part of le pack instead of messing with introductions and junk.?
Yussshhh

Isaiah perked his ears and woke up with a jolt. He sprung out of bed and padded out of the room looking at the front door growling. The male Shepard got in a crouch ready to attack if it was a shadow creature.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 09:01:38 pm »
Kelso had just gotten comfortable in a spot when the sudden pounding made him jerk his head up. He let out a growl, more annoyed at being prevented from sleeping than the fact that there was a creature threatening to enter. With a huff he trudged out of the room. "Wot the bloody hell is goin' on?" He muttered, flattening his ears. As the pounding sounded off again, he couldn't help but flinch in surprise. "Wot're we supposed to do, Isaiah?" He quickly said, eyes widening with confusion as he looked to the alpha.
sig by me