Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11738 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2013, 09:08:29 pm »
"If a shadow creature comes in, attack." He huffed. "What else you idiot?" He said and eyed the door again just in case, still growling.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2013, 09:11:39 pm »
Kelso flattened his ears at the alpha and raised his head, flicking his tail upward. "Well then. No need for the attitude." He mumbled disrespectfully, glaring at him before snapping his attention to the door as another loud bang erupted from it. Lowering his head, he focused on it, muscles tensed.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2013, 09:42:27 pm »
((Oops, sorry, I was on another RP o.o))

A clicking sound filled Listal's ears, and she momentarily stopped banging to glance up at the shiny, metal object that appeared to be stuck on the door. Perhaps that was where the sound had come from. Her ears flattened back against her skull as she glared at the cabin distrustfully, and she was beginning to turn away when she caught a sudden whiff of shadow scents. Fear jammed her heart up in her throat, and a soft whine laced with concern escaped her maw as she realized she had no other choice. Leaping up, the canine grasped the round object with her jaws and shook at it violently. For a moment, she thought nothing would happen, but something abruptly gave way, and she found herself tumbling head over heels as muscle slapped against the floor.

Dazed, the Shiba Inu slowly shook her head before leaping up to her paws, and she found herself surrounded by growling dogs, all ready to attack her. She blinked before pulling her ears slightly back in a friendly manner to show that she was of no danger to them. "Hello," she murmured, politely dipping her head at them as her tail gently wagged. She twisted her head behind her to see that the door was jutting open, and she quickly pushed it shut with her nose, deciding the others wouldn't appreciate it if a shadowy figure was able to slip inside.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2013, 11:43:33 am »
Isaiah got up seeing the dog. "It was another dog...?" He muttered a bit confused. "But there were shadow creatures out there, they couldn't have gone that quickly..." He said then walked over to the door, shutting it,and locking it. "Anyway, hello there." He said looking at the dog.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2013, 01:06:54 pm »
The coydog straightened up, quickly ceasing his growling and staring wide eyed at the stranger who had tumbled inside. "Heh heh, bet that makes ya feel pretty stupid, huh Isie?" Kelso laughed mockingly at Isaiah and casually slumped back to his haunches to scratch an itch on his ear.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2013, 09:00:06 pm »
Isaiah shot a mean glare to Kelso. "Shut up you lazy piece of crap..." He growled and then turned to the new dog stepping forward. "What were you doing out there all alone? You could've gotten killed by these shadow idiots!" He said waiting for the new dogs story.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2013, 09:16:12 pm »

Listal's eyes grew slightly bigger, and a low growl started to rise in her throat as her ears twitched, threatening to flatten against her skull. She took a deep breath and suppressed her anger, convincing herself that the brute had no idea what had happened. It wasn't his fault that he had naturally asked. Still a little shaken, she shook her head and lowered her gaze to the wooden boards that lay underneath her paws. "I don't want to talk about it," she mumbled, but there was a firm tone behind her words that supported her.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2013, 09:54:53 pm »
Kelso flattened his ears and narrowed his eyes at the alpha before gazing over at the Shiba Inu. "Well good. Don't wanna hear another sob story, anyway." He murmured with a careless shrug and a smirk, sliding down to rest on his belly. He winced slightly as his belly made contact with the cold wooden floor of the room.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2013, 10:59:44 pm »
Isa rolled his eyes and kicked Kelso in the ribs. "Go lay down!" He snarled at Kelso madly.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2013, 11:01:42 pm »
Kelso curled his muzzle in a snarl, scrambling to his feet after Isaiah's action. "Wot the bloody hell do you fink I was doing!?" He snapped, not caring about the fact that he should respect the alpha. Letting his lips curl back over his fangs, he let out a huff and simply turned his back on Isaiah, then lay down again, mumbling inaudibly under his breath.
sig by me