Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11787 times)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 11:13:41 pm »

Unaffected by the canine's rudeness, Listal let the remark roll off her back as she remained on her paws, unwilling to sit down on the floor. She still didn't trust the others surrounding her, even though they were all canines, but at least they all had one thing in common: they didn't want to be caught by the shadows. A sigh laced with concern escaped her maw at the thought of those nasty creatures, and she wondered what had become of Alever. Don't even think about him, she roughly told herself, and she swallowed hard against the thought.

Listal ran her eyes over the dogs' faces, and the urge to know their names overwhelmed her, but she pushed it away, not wanting to introduce herself at this point. This was no time to get all cozy with chit-chat. "How long do you think we'll be stuck here?" was a question she longed to ask, but she quickly realized neither of them would have the answer. Frustration lodged deep into her mind, blurring her thoughts, and she inwardly shook her head at herself. "What's your name?" she asked, directing the question to the black dog. "If you don't mind my asking."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2013, 11:21:08 pm »
"I'm Isaiah." The Shepard said sitting down glaring at Kelso. "And that idiot that I told to lay down is Kelso the lazy,fat,and crappy mutt." He said then looked at the other dog. "I already forgot her name." He said flicking his ear. "And we'll be stuck here for a few days, because more shadows just showed up when you came running toward the cabin." He said pointing his paw outside the window to the shadow creatures looking inside. "And if I may ask, who are you?"

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2013, 11:25:38 pm »
Kelso flattened his ears again and shot the Alpha a glare over his shoulder. "Oh shut your bloody trap." He snarled, hackles bristling in annoyance. The coydog's gaze wandered to the golden fae and he flashed her a quick smirk as he pushed himself up to his haunches.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2013, 12:18:19 am »
((I thought I would just let you guys know that I won't be active for a while, probably about a week.))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2013, 12:44:31 am »
((I thought I would just let you guys know that I won't be active for a while, probably about a week.))
Awwe, Okayy

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:56 am »
((D'aww, okay, Oreoz :c))

Listal wouldn't admit it, but a faint rush of relief fluttered through her as the black dog responded politely to her question. Although she wasn't sure if she would truly label his tone as kind or not, it most certainly wasn't meant to be rude - at least that's what she interpreted it as. A small smile flickered on her mouth as her tail slightly wagged at Isaiah.

"My name is Listal," she returned, her eyes momentarily resting on the dog that Isaiah had rattled off a list of negative adjectives about. A smirk suddenly flashed across the brute's mouth, but she pretended not to see, unsure if it was directed to her or not. Her eyebrow slightly raised as she turned back to Isaiah. "He doesn't seem very fat," she remarked.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:39 am »
Kelso rose to his paws and padded over, shoving Isaiah with his shoulder as he brushed past him. "I ain't. Isie, 'ere just woke up on the wrong side 'a the bed. As usual." He huffed, glaring at the black shepherd before smirking back at the female, sitting down on his haunches.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2013, 02:17:50 am »

Listal slightly tilted her head, glancing at both of the males before releasing a slight chuckle. "Looks like both of you woke up on the wrong side of the bed," she murmured, casting a worried glance at the window laced with shadows, but her smile quickly returned. "I'm kidding. Although, I don't expect anyone to be very happy with those pests hanging around." She shook her head and slowly allowed herself to rest on her haunches, but she kept her ears perked up and her eyes alert for danger. "But never mind. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Her ear slightly twitched. "It's been quite a while since I've spoken with any canines. Too long, I should say."

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2013, 11:42:17 am »
Isaiah glared at Kelso. "Actually Kelso, you never hunt and all you do is lay around telling all of the hunters to hunt for you!" He snapped. "So I count you as fat,lazy,and a piece of dung." He said grinning at Kelso.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2013, 08:17:37 pm »
-Bump-