Author Topic: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!  (Read 11782 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: *Lurking Shadow Empire* Open and Accepting!
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2013, 08:45:51 pm »
[Merp, sorreh. School & work.]]

Kelso flashed the female a crooked smirk, but Isaiah speaking up cut off his train of thought. Rolling his eyes, he snapped his attention to the black brute. "Yeah? Well that's more than you do in a month, alpha." He snapped, disregarding the submission he would normally supposed to show towards the alpha. Quickly, though, his demeanor shifted into an amused gaze. "All's you do is bark out orders." He murmured quietly in a confident, casual tone, now completely forgetting the fact that a newcomer was in their midst.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2013, 09:01:45 pm »
"How else are we going to get somewhere without orders?" He huffed. "You're the only one who doesn't help, I mean I'll leave you out to die if you don't fight or anything." He said giving a smirk to Kelso. "And I'm sure that all of the shadow creatures would love to have you for a meal since you look very good to things that want to kill us. Like them." He said and sat down scratching his ear. "Go lay down in the corner again before you hurt yourself Kelso, we all know you don't fight very well." He laughed.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2013, 09:26:51 pm »
Kelso scrunched his muzzle in irritation, shooting a quick glance of slight embarrassment at the new dog before glaring back at the alpha and rising to his paws. "Wot the blood hell does fightin' 'ave ta do wif anyfin'!?" He barked, flattening his ears against his head. "Well woteva', we all know you're juss' sayin' that 'cause you couldn't even fight off a cat, you pathetic mongrel." He laughed mockingly, lowering his eyebrows in amusement. "When it comes to actually fightin', you just 'ave the lot of us do it so's you can save your own hide. That's the real reason you 'ave a pack, ain't it. So you can juss' protect yourself." He spat, narrowing his golden eyes at the brute.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2013, 09:30:47 pm »
"Ah, the love of bad comebacks..." Isa smiled and starting to laugh at the pathetic stuff Kelso was saying. "And so you know, I made the pack because we all want to know the same answer besides you of course."

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2013, 09:42:19 pm »
The coydog's muscles twitched in agitation and he let out an aggravated huff. "Woteva'. I don't even know why I agreed to join this stupid pack. Guess I just enjoyed the company is all- well most of it. Hmph." He plopped down to his haunches, lowering his head with a glare. "I suggest you shut your bloody trap 'fore I shut it for ya. 'Alpha' or not." He grumbled, glancing over at the Shiba Inu. "'An look, you're causin' all this trouble in front of a guest. Ttt, ttt, now that's just right rude." He nodded, flashing a smirk at Isaiah.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2013, 12:35:10 am »
Isaiah glared at Kelso and got up walking toward him. "Shut up you bloody idiot!" He said mocking his accent. "I don't know why you joined either but woteva!" He said starting to laugh. ((Lower the rudeness level, it'll get my stress to high))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2013, 12:39:21 am »
o3o]

Kelso rolled his yes and let out a huff, clenching his teeth to keep himself from saying or doing anything he'd regret. Simply responding with a snarl, he turned his back on the brute and lay down, grumbling inaudible words under his breath.
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2013, 12:50:09 am »

Half-listening to the argument swirling around her, Listal twisted her head around and ran her tongue over her back, smoothing down the mussed fur till it stayed put against her skin. By the time she had started on her legs, Kelso had grown silent, and Isaiah's laughter was ringing in the air. She glanced up at the two of them, uncertain if there truly were signs of amusement tingling in her half-smile or if it were only pricks of annoyance disguised as politeness. She decided it was neither, and she was merely choosing to ignore the disagreement that had risen between the Alpha and the pack member. So he's the Alpha, she thought, pausing to study Isaiah for a moment. He certainly did have the authoritative air around him - she should have sensed it when she had burst into the cabin.

"I don't suppose there are any more pack members, other than this," Listal commented, a questioning tone vibrating in her words.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2013, 01:30:44 am »
Isaiah shook his head. "No, all of the pack members I had in the Shadow Empire were taken away, and most probably killed." He sighed. "So, only us three unless you can deal with Kelso and me Fighting during our resting times." He huffed. "As in, unless you want to join us."

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2013, 02:19:49 am »
((Sorry, I've been busy with school o.o))

Shards of surprise flickered within Listal, but she smoothed the emotions from her face, leaving a blank mask that thoughtfully gazed at Isaiah. An invitation to join this dog's pack was the last thing she expected, especially after she had suddenly burst into the cabin in such an undignified manner. What if this was only a twisted trick being played on her? Her ears slightly pricked up at the thought, but she immediately pushed the idea away, knowing she could take care of herself. I'm not a pup anymore! she defiantly thought.

"I suppose," Listal replied, traces of excitement showing up in her voice despite her efforts to clear her emotions from her words. Annoyance with herself pricked within her, but the Shiba Inu ignored herself and bend over to bite at a itch on her leg. "Of course I will join." She raised her head to glance at Isaiah. "I'm very sorry about the rest of your pack," she softly said as she released a slight whine laced with sympathy. "Perhaps they can be found once again."

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:21:23 am by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.