Author Topic: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~  (Read 10893 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: :When Life Takes Over: .Horse RP. ~Open & Accepting~
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 05:24:55 pm »
I shall add them soon.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 10:42:25 pm »

Name: Hallie
Nickname: Hal
Personality: Hallie is a laid back mare who loves to graze, but you will also often see her galloping around the fields rolling around and acting like a youngster. Although she is kind and loving, easy to get along with; she can be feisty at times and sometimes can be harsh. She loves foals and has a soft spot for them; as she also wants foals of her own.
History: If you want to know, as her. 
Appearance: Look at her picture.
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: Nope
Foals: Sadly, no foals on the scene.
Other: Nothing I can think of.

Name: Tatum
Nickname: He doesn't have any nicknames.
Age: He's about 26 in human years, so about 4/5 in animal years.
Personality: Tuatum is a stubborn stallion who loves to be the boss, he doesn't really like following rules. But if he has to he will. This grey stallion is also opinionated and can be agressive, he does have a cocky/sarcastic attitude and ivery opinionated. He does have a soft spot for foals, and if your lucky you.
History: Tatum lived alone after he left his birth herd, traveling around as a bachelor. Soon he found a herd and he seems to have fitted in quite well. He now currently lives with the herd and has the option to leave if he decides to go solitary.
Appearance: Look at his picture.
Crush: No one yet.
Mate: Nope
Foals: Sadly, no foals.
Other: Nothing other.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 02:30:16 pm »
Accepted! We May Start!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 03:05:14 pm »
Flash

Large brown eyes flicked open as the sun warmed up the countryside. A black horse with white splodges stood there, just awoken from his slumber. The Stallion felt the warm air flow through his mane and the cool feeling to it. "Morning already?" He asked himself, his teddy bear eyes scanning across the area, seeing his herd. Before he got to tired and went to sleep  again, he trotted on the spot, before cantering to the lake that stood around 30 metres away from the herd. Then he dipped his head into the cool water, lapping up a few of the cold water! He threw his head back up, and turned around to face the herd, his tail flicking some annoying flies away.

Cookie

Cookie lay down next her mother, eyes shut dreaming of fluffy clouds carrying her and her herd, floating above France! A small smile lay upon her face as she shuffled closer to her mother for comfort. "Cookie, wake up!" She heard a soft voice say. Her small brown eyes fluttered open, and her tail wrapped around her hooves. Then she moved her tail to flick away a fly. "Why wake me up so early!" She grumbled, seeing the sky was still dark as it was winter. "I'm going to show you some of the land!" Her mother smiled, nudging her up. "We have to have an early start, some other foals like Cream may come Cooks!" Cookie stood up, sighing loudly. As she was finished drinking milk from her mother, Cookie grazed from the luscious grass that stood beneath her. Funnily, Robin (Cookie's mother), started to buck and rear. Showing of to a male probably! Calmly, she started to graze near her foal.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 04:58:32 pm »

Hallies ears flicked as the low muttering of voices caught her attention along with the tapping of hooves. The tweeting of the birds causing a smile to grow on her face as she slowly turned her head to peer at the herd as they slowly woke. Blinking her eyes a few times she allowed them to adjust to the slight, snorting she slowly lifted to her hooves and lifted herself up; once fully raised she peered around once again. Smiling at Robyn and Cookie, then at Tatum, her gaze soon shifting to Flash as she smiled. With a flick of her tail the white mare craned her neck and opened her maw, ripping out large clumps of grass and lifting her head to chew them. Her tail flicking to swat away the flies.

Tatum sharply lifted to his hooves as he heard the thudding of hooves; then snorting as he realised it was only Flash. Letting out a sigh of relief he watched as the herd slowly began to wake, nodding at each individual as they peered in his direction; also sharing back the smiles. Craning his neck he snatched up a large clump of grass and began to eat, then trotting a small distance away from the herd in order to keep guard.
DA Account

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 09:01:53 pm »

Cream trotted around the area always staying near the herd. She soon walked over to a small watering hole and dropped her head down to get a drink. She stuck her nose in the water and blew out bubbles before coming back up. Cream goggled to herself. Noticing her mother, Cream walked over and nuzzled her. Cream soon lowered er head down to graze.

Mara nuzzle her daughter back and looked around her surrounding at te herd and for any dangers. She sighed in relief seeing as there were no problems. She soon did the same as her daughter and lowered her gead down to graze.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 09:16:45 pm »
[Hnnnng, I. Love. France! -flails and foams at the mouth- Seems like an interesting RP! C:]]

Name: Versailles [Vur-Sigh]

Nickname: None.

Personality: Strict, Rude, Short-fused, Bitter, Rather intolerant to nonsense, Grudge-holding, Mature.

History: Born in the wild near Chateau Versailles[hence the name], he was captured by humans as a yearling, which is where he got his name. Though he'd been under the cruel hand of abusive humans through his youth, he never grew fond or used to them, and they were unable to break him. Finally sick of the abuse, he managed to escape from the ranch, getting a large scar across his right shoulder from a human knife in the process.

Appearance: Mostly white, spotty grey dapple markings. [Le photo]

Crush: Nope

Mate: Nuh Uh.

Foals: Heck no techno.

Other: Versailles can speak both English and French, being around both languages from the humans all his life. His abuse by humans in the past has left with the physical and mental scars, making him very distrusting and bitter, but wise about humans.

Name: Blaise [Blaze]

Nickname: None

Personality: Mischievous, Care-free, Outgoing, Friendly, Easily Amused, Adventurous

History: Separated from his birth mother. Accepted and saved by Flash's herd.

Appearance: Le photo

Crush: "Ew, girls have cooties!" [No]

Mate: "WHAT!? NO WAY." [Nupe]

Foals: "... How are foals even made...." [Nuh Uh.]

Other: Nothin'.

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 11:40:21 am »
((I've had to change Tatums appearance as I couldn't get another picture to match so, here it is;

))
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 06:21:39 pm »
Accepted! RP when you want. And Taylor thats fine.

Just coming on right now to show that I'm not dead on the forums xD . Will post soon.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 06:35:43 pm »
Hehehe, Okee, thank ye!

Versailles

The stallion stood not far from the others of the herd, head lowered as he blankly nipped at the grass below. His light brown optics glanced over at Flash, who was at the nearby river. Blowing a  quiet snort from his nostrils, Versailles flicked his tail at his dappled haunches to discourage the landing attempts of a few pestering horseflies, simply continuing his peaceful grazing.

Blaise

The colt perked his ears at the nearby appaloosa filly, smirking a bit. Tossing his head, he cantered over on his long splindley legs and skidding to a halt in front of her. "Hey cream, wanna play hide 'n seek?" Blaise nickered, rearing playfully in front of her with hopes of entertaining his easily amused mind with the simple game. His tiny hooves thudded back down to earth and he trotted a few circles around the other foal, high energy clearly overflowing.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me