Author Topic: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 41003 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 12:41:07 am »
((Sure. ^^ Don't forget the theme song, though. o.o I'm making a play list on YouTube for them. :3))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 12:48:15 am »
xD I don't think I have one. You can decide.))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 01:01:40 am »
((Hmm... I'll have to look for one. XD
Ok. How's this one? :3 It's called "Taking Over Me" by Evanescence.
http://youtu.be/EzDxjboVPl0))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:04:41 am by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 01:49:49 am »

Blade
Name: Blade
Personality: Short-tempered and snappy, Blade is easily offended. He sometimes gets angry even at the littlest things, which puts him on full rage. He is determined to do things and is normally stubborn, but he will often let you do things your own way. Otherwise, Blade can be gentle although it is rare.
Clan: Rakuzan
Stone of Clan: Amber-Eye of Lion
Crush: N/A
Relationship: N/A
Description: Blade is a white - grayish tom, along with light green eyes.
Bio: Blade was only a kitten when his home was destroyed, along with his mother. Grieved, his father carried him and his two siblings into slavery, where they worked for the princess. However, the youngest sibling was killed due to the hard labor, and the other one disappeared mysteriously. Forced to work with his father, Blade often received the scolding and anger from his father due to all what they had been through. But when the felines began to steal from the princess, his father did too and was caught - never to be seen again. Blade wasn't sure what to feel of, although he is a little relieved. But secretly, he wishes to have someone beside him to aid him again, but he is cautious around other felines.
Theme Song: Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 01:52:22 am »
((Welcome, my fellow Apparatus fan. ^^))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 02:05:43 am »
((Thanks :3))

Blade

Letting out a sneeze, Blade shook out his pelt, a think layer of dust erupting into the air. The brick wall had collapsed - thanks to some stupid and careless feline. The tom's eyes narrowed at a scrawny feline who was slowly sinking away, a sheepish smile plastered onto his face. An annoyed hiss escaped Blade's mouth, but he remained silent, limping over to the wall and nosing a loose brick into place. He glanced around, wary, wondering whether the guards had seen this. He didn't think so, however, since there were none in sight. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth, but he didn't relax.

Once the bottom layer of the wall was secured, Blade padded over to a muddy puddle of water to quickly soothe his dry tongue. The water rippled around his tongue as he lapped at it, ignoring the awkward taste of the liquid. Two other felines crowded around, trying to get a quick taste of the water. Something brushed past him - and the feline whipped his head into the direction of an older female cat.

"Is the water only for toms?" the female inquired, gesturing towards the two male felines.

"No," Blade replied. "Just for the misfits."

A wry smile escaped onto the feline's mouth. "Then I should fit right in."

Blade scooted over to allow the older female to take a lap, and he padded back over to the wall, examining it for a moment, before dragging a brick over.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 02:24:19 am »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 07:18:19 pm »
Sitka, woken by snapping and growling, woke up. Thinking Mau was torturing some poor cat, he stood and walked out. He walked outside the castle gates and saw the Russian Blue he met earlier yelling at the cats. He reconized the black she-cat, Falitna. He trotted over, "Let me take it from here!" He snarled to the Russian Blue. The Grey guard whirled around, seeing the large orange tabby. Sitka unsheathed his claws, "Get going blue!" The Russian Blue growled at him,
"You can tell me what to do.."
"I can now. You know a low-ranked guard like yourself can't argue with Elites."
"But these cats weren't-"
"Silence!" Sitka lunged for the cat, grabbing his scruff and holding tightly until the Russian Blue cried out in pain, and a tom cried out,
"Kill him!" Sitka thrust him to the ground, and the grey-blue tom whimpered under his paws, 
"I give in..!" Sitka let him loose, and walked down the hill, watching Falitna and the rest of the cats struggle to get the load to the castle. He looked at the cart. Part of the wheel was bent, and a cat lie dead a few tail-lengths away. He looked at the cat, seeing wheel-tracks on his shoulder and flank.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 08:00:19 pm »

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »
^^ That's perfect.))

Sitting out on a stone outcrop, Zemina's glazed eyes looked over the many slaves pulling carts and lifting stones. She didn't like watching the slaves, they didn't have the order and discipline or the soldiers. Hearing a crack and yowling Zemina's head snapped over in the direction of the noise. A russian blue guard was arguing with another spotted tom. Seeing them on the brink of fighting as the spotted guard shoved the other cat down.
     As the lower-ranked cat surrendered Zemina thought the elite's demonstration of power was a smart move, but still it was not permitted for their actions to take place. Watching the carts of stones passed until a gap wide enough to make a safe crossing was available to Zemina. Meeting the spotted guard Zemina chanced a good look into his eyes. They seemed to carry a spark, unlike those of other Flatlined cats.