Author Topic: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 41002 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 08:52:43 pm »
((Yay! Oh, thought I should bring this up. o.o Greenore is the name of an Irish whiskey. XD))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 10:37:59 pm »
((May I ask, are the clans stuck together in the same castle, or are they in a different area?))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:16 pm »
((Well... The clans that haven't been conquered yet are in different areas. Those that have are forced to work.))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 10:53:56 pm »
((Alright, thanks. ^^))

Blade

A sudden yowl made Blade jerk and drop his brick, causing it to land on another feline's tail. The tom let out a cry of pain, before Blade quickly nudged it off.

"Watch it - nimrod!" The tom snapped, before stalking off, his tail bent at an awkward angle.

"Yeah. Nimrod. Real mature." Blade muttered, before shrugging. His ears swiveled towards the panic voices, and a frown formed on his face at the sight of a guard comforting several felines. A broken cart laid a few inches away next to a tree. Curious and wary, the tom glanced around, before slowly padding over to them. Trying not to make it obvious, he busied himself with lightly shoving a brick over to the wall, but staring into the direction of the guard. He rolled his eyes at the sight of a larger guard tackling the first one, before releasing him and watching him go. "Wimp." He muttered under his breath, cautiously scurrying over to the black she-cat with bright blue eyes. "Hey." He murmured to her, slipping in beside her as he began to help push the cart. "You alright?"

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:54 pm »

Blade

"Alright." Blade muttered, his ear twitching as he struggled to push the cartload. "I hope you don't mind me helping...I just thought it would make the trip easier." He added, carelessly stepping on a beetle. He ignored the gut-opening of the insect and allowed it to stick to his paw - maybe he could consume it later when a short break hit. (short)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 11:43:08 pm »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 06:06:15 pm »
Name: fengari 
Personality: fengari is a cat that prefers the safely of being with other slaves rather then being out alone. She is calm and is sometimes quiet most of the time unless spoken to. she is helpful as she would try to help the weaker slaves but only when told to by a soldier/guard.
Clan: hanshin
Stone of Clan: Sapphire-Eye of the Tiger
Crush: n/a
Relationship: n/a
Description: thick, long black fur with white paws, white ears and a flash of white of her chest and ice-blue eyes. One of her ears is torn and she has a scar across her muzzle.
Bio: Her life used to be normal in the clan of hanshin until one day, she went out for a walk with one of her friends and later came back to see that her clan was destroyed. They were captured by the soldiers and were put to slavery like the other unlucky cats. One day Her friend was ranting about how the princess is cruel and stuff but before fengari could stop him, he was killed by a guard as a punishment and as a example on what would happen if anyone insult the princess. Ever since that and the day that she was captured, she has been holding a grudge against the princess (but would keep it to herself) and is thinking about helping the cats that want to steal the power stones and to overthrow the princess, even if it means getting herself killed.
Theme Song: blue eyes (by within temptation)
Signature by Green

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 06:23:09 pm »
((Welcome. OH! By the way, you can make your own clans if you want.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 06:57:12 pm »
((thank you yumi and ok))

fengari stared at the stone wall, flicking her tail as she placed the stone that she was carrying onto the wall. Her paws were aching from walking back and forward just to get the stones and place them onto the stone wall but she ignored it and turned her head around to see a pile of stones, letting out a sigh as she walked towards the new load.

By the time she got to the pile, her legs felt like as if they were going to break any second. Fengari lowered her head and picked up a stone, lifting her head up to see a black feline attempting to smooth the patches with her tounge. must be a pain carrying a cart-load of stones the ice-blue eyed feline thought, walking away from the pile of stones towards the stone wall.
Signature by Green