Author Topic: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 41373 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: World of Greenore Cat-Magic RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 09:39:24 pm »
"fengari and yes, I said hanshin" fengari meowed, walking back to the pile of stones. Lowering her head, she picked up a stone and lifted her head back up as she walked back to the wall. Placing the stone onto the wall, she patched the stone up with mud.
Signature by Green

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 09:45:34 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 01:21:44 am »
"funny....I don't remember seeing you"
one of fengari's white ears twitched at falitna's comment, her eyes widen a bit. "I don't remember seeing you too...." the ice-blue eyed feline replied, walking back to the stone pile to get a stone for the wall. She picked up the stone and walked back to the stone wall and falitna, placing the stone onto the wall before patching it up with mud.
Signature by Green

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 01:45:45 am »
     "Tell me. Where were you while Mau's soldiers killed our elder?" She asked, retrieving a stone from the pile and adding it to the wall. Halfway done...

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 04:11:23 am »
fengari looked at falitna, her eyes widen in shock and her white ears pinned against her head.
"Me and vouno were out for a walk and when we went back, me and him were captured.....I didn't know that our elder was killed" she said, her tone of voice filled with sadness. "and a guard killed him for ranting about the princess" she added softly, her tone of voice was almost like a whisper but still had the hint of sadness to it. Fengari walked back to the pile and picked up a stone before carrying it back, placing it onto the wall once again before patching it up with mud. that fox-brained mau and her army of soldiers and guards! the she-cat thought bitterly, walking back to the pile to get a another stone before walking back to the stone wall, placing the stone onto the gray wall made of stones. She then patched it up with mud, flicking her tail before sitting down to groom the mud off of her white paw.
Signature by Green

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2013, 12:38:05 pm »

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2013, 09:19:27 pm »
     Seeing the tom trot away Zemina went to search for something else to do. Most of the guards didn't seem to have as much intelligence as the one cat and she would've liked to know why. Maybe the cat was trying to hide it for her an he thought Zemina would report it. Zemina wasn't as single brained as a totally Flanlined cat and she would have thought about her decision carefully. As the slave carts continued to roll the dark feline waited for one to stop for her. Then she crossed and it continued on.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 12:23:13 am »
fengari stopped grooming her white paw and looked at falitna, her eyes widen when the black she-cat explained that her brother was to blame for the ambush. "that was really foolish of him and yes I do blame him....." she said, walking back to the pile to pick up a stone before walking back, placing the stone on the wall and patching it up with mud. "....but I guess he did that out of fear of being killed" she walked back to the stone pile, picking up a stone before heading back to the stone wall. Fengari placed the stone onto the wall, patching it up with mud before turning her head to falitna. "and I'm sorry that your lost a family member to those guards"
Signature by Green

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 01:46:15 am »

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2013, 12:43:27 am »
fengari went back to the pile, picking up a stone before walking back to the stone wall, placing the gray object onto the wall before patching it up with mud. "looks like we were both out of camp when they attacked us" the black and white feline said, heading back to the pile to retrieve a stone. Picking up a stone, fengari walked back to the wall, placing the stone gently onto the stone wall before patching it up with mud. almost done with this useless castle wall
Signature by Green