Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))  (Read 29263 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 08:58:55 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 09:42:28 pm »
The smell of his own blood was sharp against the chill in the air, but he ignored it, the metal tang. He was vaguely worried another predator would smell the crimson liquid and attack, though Shibe pushed the thoughts from his head as a sharp, echoing crack ripped through the sky, a flash of light following as rain dripped soundlessly from above.

He winced as the sudden downpour soaked him, breaking into a quick trot. Shibe let a grunt slip from his maw as bushes caught on his pelt, but he pushed forward, seeking shelter under a large boulder that overhung over a slab of stone, a temporary safe-haven. The wolf looked, tiredly, out at the sheets of rain tumbling heavily to the earth.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 09:48:45 pm »
     She sighed quietly as she stalked into the cave and shook her pelt free of the water. This made her fur fluff a little, while her facial expression showed that it annoyed her. She laid down on her stomach, and watched the rain pour down from inside.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 12:28:12 am »
Maska slowly padded through the thin rows of trees in the nearly dead forest. Behind him, Koda trotted tight at his tail, shooting occasional nervous glances in every direction. Up above, grey clouds began to churn, the pre-rain scented breeze lightly rustling the leaves and indicating the sky would soon break open. Running his tongue over his nose, Maska flattened his ears, giving his head a brisk shake as the first droplets of rain splattered onto his face, and quickly became more constant until it had transformed into a heavy downpour. The pup behind him tucked his small tail between his legs and scampered beneath his father for shelter. Maska reached around and quickly snatched Koda up by his scruff and broke into a swift trot, his stern golden eyes scanning for any possible shetler to escape the rain. At last, he stumbled across a small cave that seemed suitable, the pouring water practically drowning out any possible scents that may have usually lingered here, so Maska made a break for it.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 12:36:20 am »
     Abyss blinked, gazing out at the rain from the cave the apparition had led her to. It'sconing down pretty hard out there... She thought, her searing eyes capturing the crack of lightning that flung itself across the sky. She braced herself for the thunder that shook the ground with its sound.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 12:57:10 am »
Koda whimpered pathetically as a loud crack of thunder exploded above, lightning lighting up the forest for a split second following. Maska sneezed some rain water from his nostrils and dipped his head as he slowly entered the cave. Just as he set the pup down and gave his heavy coat a violent shake to free it of the water weight, the distinct scent of a wolf made him scrunch his muzzle. Instantly, he went into defensive mode, immediately considering the unseen stranger to be a threat, simply out of instinct. He curled his lips away from his ivories in a low snarl. "Who's there?" He barked, knowing if it was one of the zombie-like wolves, the only response would be an immediate attack.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 01:00:35 am »

Asha

Thunder filled Asha's ears as sudden rain poured down on them, drenching their pelts as the two wolves trekked down the muddy hill. A thick layer of darkness hung around them, and lightning shot down from the sky as if it was trying to reach out to them. Avoiding the pointed rocks, Asha abruptly snatched Ersha, clamping her jaws around her sister's scuff. The pup let out a cry as the thunder rumbled in the distance, but Asha ignored both of them, narrowing her eyes as her dark optics scanned the area for shelter. Two rocks gave way to shelter - one leaning against the other for support as a roof. Deciding not to waste any more time, the Hudson Bay wolf darted towards the rocks, releasing her grip on Ersha's scuff and nudging the pup under. Once her sibling had settled down, Asha scooted in, stretching out under the shelter as she rested her head between her paws, blinking once every while when the rain droplets splattered onto the tip of her muzzle and onto her tail. She felt Ersha snuggle next to her as the pup closed her eyes, allowing sleep to cover her. Protectively curling around Ersha, Asha willing surrendered herself to sleep, her eyes slowly closing as the rain continued - streaks of lightning flashing through the sky and small rumbles of thunder scattered.    

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 01:15:03 am »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 01:49:00 am »
Immediately, Maska ceased his snarling, letting his lips fall back over his fangs as he straightened up in relief. "I'm sorry. Thought you might have been one of those cannibalistic freaks." He huffed, cupping his ears forward. "My name is Maska. And this is Koda." He gestured to the cowering pup who was now crouched behind him. "I'm terribly sorry if we're intruding. I was- unaware this cave was occupied. Just trying to get out of the rain." The brute added in a gruff tone, a small puddle slowly beginning to form beneath him as the leftover rain water dripped off his coat.
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 02:00:24 am »