Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))  (Read 29511 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: A Standing Chance (Re-visited) ((Wolf RP))
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2013, 12:50:35 pm »
Zanu nodded. "We had a mute wolf in our pack. Rather, he had his tongue...err....removed...in battle. He was old, and used to draw things in the earth to show what he was trying to say" Zanu explained. He remembered the old brown wolf. He had not known him before he became muted, but he had heard stories of him, and how it had happened.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2013, 04:43:12 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2013, 05:25:18 pm »
((XD))

Zanu looked up at the sky as he saw Khar quickly circling around to them to check on their position before flying off again.
"I found him as a chick." Zanu said looking back down again. "It was just after my pack had ravaged itself because of that infection" He said darkly. "I had looked every where for survivors. There were none. None that is, except for a red kite chick. I felt attached to him. For me, it was like the soul survivor of a land I had once loved, so he was apart of me. I took him in and cared for him. Once he had reached the stage he was ready to fly, I tried to let him go, but he refused. So we both began to travel together. After so many years, there is no-one who knows me better than him" Zanu said fondly of his rust-winged  companion.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2013, 05:32:29 pm »
     Abyss nodded. "Khar is a sign of hope, then. If you ask me, we all are. For all of our packs, whether we were banished, branded as bad luck, or if we're just the unexpected soul survivors."
     Mori nodded at the two, his smile growing a little as he heard the two speak. Such things brought him comfort.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2013, 08:54:34 pm »
Zanu smiled. "I guess, yeah" he said. "After the infection began to spread, I thought there was no hope, I see now, that I was wrong. We are all hope, all apart of it."
Khar glided down to Zanu's shoulder. "We have put a fair distance between us and that infected wolf, he wont be catching up any time soon as long as we continue at this pace." The rusted coloured bird said.
Zanu nodded. "Thanks Khar" He said. Suddenly a thought crossed his mind and he went quiet before speaking again. "I wonder where this 'infection' came from, I've never seen it before......" He said, to no one in particular.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2013, 08:58:26 pm »
     Abyss blinked. "From what I've observed, it came from somewhere in the north. It may be a reaction to the climate switch years ago." She said, thinking. "You know, the one that the stories center around about the one that killed the last of the humans?"

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »
Zanu tilted his head. He had heard of humans, hear they were strange creatures, not quiet of this world, and he knew they had died out years ago, but he didn't know how.
Suddenly Khar spoke up. "Zanu, you know that fallen forest pack we had met at that northen evergreen forest?"
Zanu nodded. "Yeah, I remember them..."
"Do you remember that legend they had about the forming of their pack and how it was named?"
Zanu thought a moment. "Yeah.........Yeah, I do.......But, that was just a legend, not many believed it, just a story to scare the pups...."
"But it seems to familiar" Khar said, ruffling his feathers.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2013, 09:37:32 pm »
     Abyss tilted her head a little. "Legend?" Her words matched the expression plastered on Morita's face.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2013, 09:59:15 pm »
Zanu turned to the other wolves. "While I had been travelling, me and Khar had come across a pack. They invited us to stay for a while, and while we were there, we were told the legend of how the pack was formed." He said. He then began to repeat what he had heard at that ancient pack.
"Many years ago, it was said a strange rock hit the earth, and it had carried a virus. The virus had started to spread to the small creatures that had touched the rock, and they had become crazy, so to say, and suicidal. Animals who had found the rock had been curious, and decided to touch it aswell, and they began to kill eachother. The wolves were the first to make the connection, and they were told to stay away from it, but it was no use, the virus spread to the land itself, and soon every blade of grass held the deadly contamination. The three packs of the area, Tall Tree Pack, Frozen Winds Pack, and Lost Woods Pack, had started to tear eachother apart, mental from the sickness. The survivors soon found eachother, and though they lost many, they were able to flee from their homeland. They formed the pack called Fallen Forest Pack, in memory of the forest that fell to the sickness. Many years later they returned, and they could live in the forest in peace as the virus had then passed." Zanu paused. "It had been generations ago, and was regarded as a false tale. There was no evidence for any of it, except for the fact that some wolves had found a hidden cave with atleast a packs worth of....Remains." He said slowly. "But otherwise, no one knows if such a rock ever existed, or if there was any possibilty of such a disease. Truth be told, over so many generations, the tale had been twisted and changed too much to find any facts" He said shrugging.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2013, 10:05:18 pm »