Author Topic: The Sunset Forest (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)  (Read 6266 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: The Sunset Forest (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 01:44:57 am »
((Your laptop has officially derped.))

Syari

Watchful eyes flickered from behind the tree as Syari padded out, his long tail stretching out from behind him. His ears swiveled forward as he raised his head into the air, searching for any scent of hidden prey. A strange scent drifted into his nostrils, and curiosity filled him as he willing followed it, carefully padding after it. Noting to himself to be cautious, he headed down the river, glancing around as he stopped near the edge. His eyes narrowed as he spotted a figure stretched out on the river bank, and he wasn't sure whether if it was a threat or not. Deciding to ignore it, Syari halted at the river's edge, peering into the clear water as his eyes brightened. A medium-sized fish shot around, its tail bobbling out from behind it as it pushed itself around. Careful not to let his shadow scare away his prey, he immediately turned away from the sun, causing his shadow to move onto the bank. Raising a paw a little high, his eyes remained focused on the prey, watching as it swam around. At the precise moment when it stayed still, Syari swept his paw into the water, scooping the fish up and slamming it onto the bank. Quickly opening his jaws and placing the fish to an end, he snatched it up into his jaws and stared into the direction of the figure, before cautiously approaching it. His tail swept to and fro as he emerged, his paws prickling at the sight of a wolf. Deciding not to interact with it, he seated his haunches onto the bank, dropped his kill, and quickly devoured it, keeping a close eye on the wolf as he ate.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 01:56:18 am »

Gravity

Light pawsteps from nearby broke Gravity from her peaceful state. Perking her ears, she turned her head to notice the large spotted feline nearby. She scrunched her muzzle and scowled at the jaguar's kill, always having opposed killing river life for food. Brushing her tail around her side, she let out a huff and snapped her attention forward again. Her gaze wandered back down the the water, which began to ripple at her focus while she purposely tried to ignore the feline not far down shore.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 01:58:12 am »
Jim, your laptop seems to be derping majorly. xDDD))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 02:00:22 am »
[[Tell me about it.... -_-  -Flips table- >:I
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2013, 02:18:57 am »

Syari

Licking his maw, Syari gazed down at the half-eaten fish, not feeling very hungry as he pushed it away. The wolf seemed to have ignored him, a disgusted look plastered on her face as the white canine stared down at the water. Peeling his gaze from the wolf to the water, Syari noticed that the liquid was rippling under her gaze. Curious, he stared at it for a moment, before abruptly snarling and whipping his head away. As that moment, his jaws bared and a spit of poison shot out, smacking against the bark of a tree as the substance slowly began to consume the tree. A large hole remained in the middle of the tree once the poison had finished, Syari glanced away, fixing his gaze onto the wolf. Deciding not to say anything, he remained hunched over the fish, gazing at the lifeless body.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 02:34:03 am »

Gravity

The jaguar once again broke Gravity's concentration. As she tore her gaze from the water's surface, it flattened out to its original placid state. She slightly bared her teeth at the feline in a low annoyed growl after seeing him hiss some of his poison onto the tree. "Do you mind not completely disrespecting nature..." She murmured in a snappy tone, raising her eyebrows. "Some people..." The she-wolf added under her breath with a sassy sigh as she turned her gaze away from the jaguar and back onto the river with a flick of her tail.
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 02:42:11 am »
Hidalgo looked over as he jumped the river. He wasn't paying attention and seemed to have ran into a wolf and leopard or jaguar(?). He snorted and walked a few feet away and layed down.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 08:13:47 pm »
((And yes Syari is a jaguar))

Syari

The jaguar rolled his eyes, turning his head away at the wolf's remark. "Well, sorry, missy, but does it look like I can help it?" He snorted, glancing back up at the creature. "Besides, we've got to kill nature once and while - I only did it twice." He muttered, feeling a little sulky as movement caught his eyes. Syari turned to see another creature stretched out nearby them, and it took the jaguar a while to realize it was a horse. Licking his maw, he wondered how they tasted like - he had never touched one with his own jaws. But with the obnoxious wolf around, there was no way he could bring it down without her muttering something about nature. Nature! he scoffed in his mind. Nobody really cares about it...

Padding closer to the water's edge, Syari bent down and began to lap at the river, letting the liquid soothe his dry tongue as he retreated back to his spot, eyeing the wolf. "Name's Syari," he introduced himself, thinking at least to try and start a conversation. "I haven't seen a wolf in a long time - I suppose you've been around here for a while?"

Acorpeth

Padding alongside the river's edge, Acorpeth peered into the water, seeing her own reflection stare back. Crouching down, she took several laps at the water, before raising her head to see three creatures stretched out near the bank. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of a wolf, and she cautiously trotted over, casting a few glances at the three. She secretly wondered if they were having a meeting of some kind, or just happened to cross over each other at the river. Deciding not to get involved with whatever they were doing, the coyote seated herself beneath a rather large oak tree, allowing the shadows to cast down on her. 

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 10:42:34 pm »
The stallion snorted at the jaguar as he watched him lick his jaws. /Probably wants to eat me../ He thought to himself. He just layed there with no care in the world. If he had to he would fight but if he didn't he would just stay where he is and be lazy.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »

Gravity

Gravity's gaze wandered back over the jaguar when he spoke. Rolling her eyes at his remark, she shrugged it off and glanced back at the water. As the feline once again spoke up, she perked her ears and turned her head back towards him. "Name's Gravity." She introduced softly with a dip of her head. "And yes. Grew up on the banks of this river and never left. Which is why I don't appreciate the disrespect you've shown to it." She said, narrowing her eyes at the spotted feline, now identified as Syari. A familliar canine scent made the she-wolf briefly glance away to notice a coyote not far downstream, though being in the middle of a conversation, she quickly returned her optics to the jaguar.

Seir

The stallion lazily raised his head as the breeze blew a mixed variety of scents towards him. Nostrils quivering, Seir took in the smell and let out a snort. "Smells like a party at the river." He remarked with a brief chuckle. Adah, who had been boredly swatting at the poisonous mushrooms perked her huge triangular ears and raised her head to test the air. "Heheh, seems like it." She yipped, hopping up onto the dark palomino's back. "Well, wanna go check it out?" Seir questioned, swinging his head around to glance over at the black-backed jackal. Adah smirked and nodded.
sig by me