Author Topic: Leaving the Shadow [Semi; Literate] (Now Open & Accepting!)  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Leaving the Shadow [Semi; Literate] (Now Open & Accepting!)
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 11:19:10 pm »
((Thank you darling! ^^))

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »
((Since no one has joined, I think we can start now.))

Syari

Shaking his pelt, Syari rose to his paws and blinked sleep out of his eyes; the morning light seeping through the trees. Leaping off the large rock, Syari surveyed the area, seeing that only a few wolves were awake. Flicking his ears forward, he sniffed the air, collecting the scents that gathered around him. Death entered and his nostrils flared, remembering what had happened just at full moon.

Ateri, one of his hunters, had been killed by the human machines, while hunting. That wasn't the first time. Now his hunters were limited to only four. And Syari sought revenge on the humans, those bloody creatures.

Shaking his pelt once more, Syari bounded over to his beta, Dive, peering at her. He wasn't sure if he wanted to let her hunt - the forest was full of danger, referring to the machines. No, he decided. It's best to send out the scouts and the hunters together. The Alpha muttered to himself, but he knew that it wouldn't be enough. Gently nudging Dive, he whispered, "Diva? You awake?"

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 11:18:46 pm »
I found another picture of Dive, which I think is better, I'll use this one from now on.)

Dive's amber eyes fluttered open as she heard the voice of her alpha, she rolled onto her back and looked up at Syari, her lips held a half-smile. "Well I am now." She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the morning light. The fea let out a sigh, "Is there anything I need to do?" She knew that the pack was beginning to run low on food, since hunting had been so difficult because of this  humans and their stupid machines. "Do you want me to take the hunters out to hunt?" She suggested, pushing aside the images inside her head of the endless possibilities if the hunt went wrong. She got up in a single, swift movement and let the scents of the pack fill her mind. There was something that poisoned the familiar smell of the Mist Valley Pack. Fear.

"Trust my rage."

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 11:51:29 pm »
((Okay^^))

Syari

Syari gazed at Dive, before nodding. "Just what I was thinking." He replied, still worried. He didn't show this though; there wouldn't be any point in making the rest of the pack even more alarmed. Shaking his head slightly, he returned his focus to the Beta in front of him. "Take only two hunters and one scout. Just in case if you are wondering, the scout is for safety, if anything goes wrong." Syari informed Dive, flicking his ears forward.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 12:38:46 am »
((HUZZAH! Your first RP! C:

Name:
Gideon

Pack: Half Moon Pack

Appearance (pictures are encouraged): Le Photo 

Personality: Gideon is generally reserved. He is completely loyal and eager to please, though he is rather insecure. He will gladly do whatever job appointed by his higher ups, and do so without question- outwardly anyway. He is a bit of a skeptic about many things, but doesn't speak up much. He's protective and will fight for justice without hesitation. He is honest and noble in all that he does.

History (optional): ...I- Am not feeling creative enough to think this up.

Mate (only Alpha and Betas, if you have any): Nuuupe.

Other: He was the runt of his litter, so he is a bit smaller in size than other wolves his age.

Name: Kelso

Pack: Mist Valley

Appearance (pictures are encouraged): He haz photo. c:

Personality: Well, quite frankly put, Kelso is a bit of an arrogant, lazy jerk-wad. c:
He could care less about anything other than himself, and is extremely outspoken. Despite his current rank, he constantly shows disrespect and carelessness in his actions. Though he's quite rude normally, he's sarcastic and humorous, and entertaining to be around (when you're actually friends with him, anyway).

History (optional): Born in pack, demoted to Omega after his constant display of insubordinate disrespect.

Mate (only Alpha and Betas, if you have any): Nope. Though he will flirt with any female that has a heartbeat... ;3

Other: Thick Cockney Accent.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:03:29 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 01:18:17 am »
((I hope you don't mind my joining, Oreo-yo-yo.))

Saveld
Name: Saveld

Pack: Half Moon

Personality: Saveld uses her well-groomed manners and polite respect when speaking to other wolves. She knows how stay calm in situations, although she does sometimes panic, but she refuses to admit it. She loves talking, even when it's not necessary, and she often spends her free time socializing. She owns a firm voice with a hard authority lodged in it, despite how soft her volume can be. She willingly follows orders and remains loyal to her pack, but it's hard to gain her trust although she is neutral to those who aren't very close with her. She sometimes slings around rude remarks that drip with sarcasm, and she isn't afraid to launch herself into a fight if necessary. Although this happens rarely, she doesn't like to take other wolves' advice; she thinks she can rely on her own self for that.

✧Remains calm in panic-worthy situations
✧Has good leadership skills, but is willing to allow others to play the role of the leader as well
✧Listens to people and their problems
✧Willingly follows orders, unless if negative intent is suspected

✦Slings around rude remarks
✦Makes it hard for people to know what she thinks about them
✦Stubborn

History (optional): Saveld was born and raised in Half Moon Pack. She holds a slight respect towards Mist Valley Pack, despite her being taught to nurse a hatred for them. While she isn't friendly with the members of the opposing pack, she will send polite words to them and refrain from slinging insults.

Mate (only Alpha and Betas, if you have any): N/A

Other: Nopeity-nope.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:23:26 am by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 01:48:18 am »
((People omg I never knew people would actually join my RP<33

Both of you are accepted! Lovely applications - feel free to hop in anytime! C:))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 02:12:56 am »
((Wonderful! What's happened so far?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:48 am »
((From what I understand, the Mist Valley Pack is preparing to send out two hunters and a scout while the Half Moon pack is derping around with nothing in mind.))

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »

Dive nodded her head once to the Alpha's orders, even managing a brief smile. "Don't worry. You won't even know we're gone." She then glanced around her for the two best hunters in the pack. Picking out two from the group of familiar wolves that surrounded them. "Wish me luck." She winked and approached the two, focusing on her tail swinging lazily behind her and tried to ignore the knot of nerves form in her throat. The fea brushed past them, catching their eyes and then turning her head in the direction she was walking in. Dive did the same to one of the scouts and briefly glanced back, making sure they were following.

"Trust my rage."