Author Topic: La Brea -Ice Age RP- (Open and Accepting)  (Read 11860 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: La Brea -Ice Age RP- (Open and Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »

Name: Kodaf
What Animal Are You?: Megaloceros giganteus
Personality: He often is quiet and is protective of his territory. When provoked his attitude begins to turn a little rude. Kodaf prefers being alone rather than having company.
Backstory: Born and raised in a herd of his own kind Kodaf left at the age of two years. He joined a small group of males about his age also searching for a herd. As the other males found herds Kodaf was left alone. He now rules a small grassy field.
Themesong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIs3Bxzf2-U
Pure Spirits of the Forest From the movie Avatar
Other: He has a small territory but no herd.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:58:10 pm by MyCatMeowed »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 06:26:05 pm »

Joki

As the dire wolf consumed the carcass, the scent of a sabertooth entered her nostrils. Bristling, Joki lifted her head up to see it standing a few feet away from them. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Andrewsarchus slip away into the river, but she ignored the creature, crouching protectively over her carcass. She didn't feel like letting another beast control her again, so she snarled at the sabertooth, before snatching up the prey into her jaws. "Maybe next time,  @#!*%  cat." Joki spat, before turning and sprinting back into the woods.

Axeri

Axeri stiffened for a moment, hearing the short roar blasted into his ears, causing him to pause and bristle. When he realized that it was not towards him, he relaxed a little, before continuing forward a few steps. A stone-scattered hillside stood before him, and Axeri lifted his head to inhale the scents. The scent of blood, dire wolves, an Andrewsarchus, and another sabertooth - all entered his nostrils. Growing slightly, the sabertooth decided to investigate what was going on, so he carefully began to leap up the stones, careful not to slip, until he finally scrambled onto the hilltop. A snarl escaped his maw as he noticed a dire wolf standing a few feet away from him; he crouched into a fighting position, taking this wolf as a threat. He had no liking for dire wolves, they were bloody mutts and such a nuisance to him. The insouciance sabertooth stared at the dire wolf, waiting for its move of attack as he bared his fangs.

(( EDIT: To make things more clear, it is Lavani ;)))
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:16:42 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 07:06:57 pm »

|| S A R I U S ||

A cold feeling of numbness cured his growling stomach. He could smell the area had been infected of different species. Some canine and others feline. Then a swift scent of equine softened his radars a bit. Surely the beasts would focus more on prey than predator. He motioned his eyes back to the horizon one last time before heading off towards the riverbank. A tight feeling of thirst slowly slipped up his throat and his maw quickly became dry. He licked his chops and headed forward, the sounds of moving water softened his cold attitude for the moment. He had started to think that living in this den was a bad idea after all, considering the immense amount of company that occupied the areas around it. He quickly slowed to a stop at the top of the small hill, overlooking the waters habitat. He conjured up the last bit of his energy and trotted towards the aqua. Lowering his head before he even reached the cool liquid, he finally took in the first gulp. A cold feeling chilled his bones as it refreshed his cottonmouth. Until the sight of something brown his his pupils, he flung back in shock. his nostrils picking up the scent of Andrewsarchus, always seeming to be an odd character to him. Not quite canine and not quite fish either. he had yet to ever formally meet one, though.

--

CHANGED IT, Sorry I mis-understood lol :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:04:31 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 08:03:21 pm »

Mentu

The Saber flinched a bit as the Andrewsarchus slipped away. Letting that one slide, Mentu snapped his focus back onto the fiesty Dire female before him, fangs bared in a vicious hissing snarl. "Unless you want to lose a limb or two, I suggest you back off, mutt." He growled, taking slow, ominous steps towards the wolf and the carcass.

((Who is Sarius referring to? o3o)

Lavani

An all too familiar growl sounding from behind her made the Dire snap her attention around. Upon realizing the Saber, Lavani's hackles bristled and a defensive snarl quickly escaped her throat. "What do you want, cat? I'm not here to fight." She growled, baring her canines in a consistent snarl towards the lurking Saber. As he slowly circled and crept closer, she mimicked the motion, careful to not expose her backside to the feline which would leave her vulnerable to attack.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 01:31:30 am »
((
"Maybe next time,  @#!*%  cat." Joki spat, before turning and sprinting back into the woods.
Sorry I don't think I was clear that Joki retreated into the forest ;)))

Axeri

The sabertooth stiffened for a moment, before bristling once again. However, he paused and glared at the dire wolf, running his tongue against his teeth for a moment. Shaking his head, Axeri suddenly relaxed and glanced at the she-wolf in front of him. "Sorry," he apologized, though it surprised him. He didn't know what to say after that; he took a little step away. Axeri didn't really want to fight with a dire wolf - he was tired of the quarreling and even though it sounded impossible to him, he wanted a little peace between the two enemies. The sabertooth dipped his head slightly as he stared at the dire wolf.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 01:56:57 am »
((Oh yeah. Hawkward. XD I apparently can't read. Bahaha.

Mentu

Taken by surprise at the dire's sudden retreat, Mentu dipped his head and let out a growl of annoyance. "Get back here with that, mutt." The Saber roared, sprinting into the brush after the Dire with hopes of teaching it a lesson for its stupidity. Enormous paws thudding against the earth, he strode to catch up to the fleeing wolf, longing to just get its neck in his fearsome jaws now. Two meals in one. What a steal. Mentu snickered to himself at the thought as he got ever so closer to the wolf.

Lavani

Lavani instantly let her lips cover her large canines and she straightened up, staring blankly at the Saber. She was obviously taken back by the brute's apology. "Um. What?" She stammered, lowering a questioning eyebrow and tipping her cranium to the side. There was still a cautious growl laced into the Dire's voice as she questioned the large feline. "Did you just- apologize?" Lavani let out a slight chuckle, rather unsure of if she had heard him correctly.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2013, 02:11:06 am »

Joki

Joki's ears flattened as she heard the strong paws crashing after her; she knew she was acting very stupid with her decision. She threw a swift glance behind her - her eyes widened when she noticed how close the sabertooth was getting. That bloody Andrewsarchus was lucky enough to escape, she muttered under her breath, lengthening her stride. Deciding to have a little fun before releasing the carcass, Joki abruptly turned and bounded over the fallen log, before circling and heading back to the stream. Her paws stumbled a little at the sudden turn, but she managed to receive her balance and sprint forward.

Axeri

Axeri stared blankly at the dire wolf, before shrugging casually. "Well, yeah, I guess. I'm just tired of all the quarreling...you know what I mean." The sabertooth replied, gesturing towards the two below. Blinking his eyes, he squinted slightly as he peered over the edge to see a dire wolf being chased by another sabertooth. "That's messed up," he muttered under his breath, watching the chase for a moment before glancing back at the dire wolf. "You know that wolf?" he inquired, referring to the one who had the carcass. He didn't know the sabertooth himself, but he wasn't cheering neither on the chase.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 02:39:06 am »

Mentu

A dark smirk crept across the Saber's maw as the long unsheathed claws of his forepaws swept ever so closer to the Dire's tail. Much to his surprise, however, the crafty she-wolf took a sudden hard turn. With his much larger size and paws, Mentu was obviously not as agile or swift as the smaller creature. Stumbling over his own feet for a brief moment, he was able to clamber to a split second pause before lunging after the Dire in chase again, leaping over the log. "You're testing my patience, runt." He huffed, lips curled away from the tops of his wide dagger-like fangs as he panted. Now on a straight path again, he was able to use his size as an advantage and quickly catch up to the Dire again, only this time he wasn't playing around. Once close enough, he gave a single running swing of his forepaw at the wolf's backside, aiming to hit either the haunches or the hind legs and knock it off balance.

Lavani

"Uh- yeah, I guess." Lavani muttered, still staring blankly at the cat before her. Though this particular Saber seemed to be calm- even friendly- she knew far better than to let her guard down even for a second in the presence of these brutes. Ears splayed to the sides of her head, she shot a quick glance down at the quarrel below, but quickly brought her attention back over to the Saber in front of her. "Never met her before in my life." She stated in response to his question, keeping her head low and muscles tense. "Look, if you're just playing the friendly game to get my guard down, it's not going to work. I know you Sabers. And I know that not one of you would ever pass up the chance to slaughter a Dire. So you can knock off your petty little act, because I'm not buying it. I know better than to trust the likes of you." She quickly snapped, curling her lips back to reveal the dangerous canines beneath in a snarl.
sig by me

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 03:20:30 am »

' L O V E.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 09:37:20 am »

The thudding of paws behind her indicated that they must have already forget about her. Claws digging in the wet dirt, Ezia flung herself forward and stalked forward into the undergrowth, massive jowls snapping as she licked the rest of the blood from her lips. Might as well rest before her next hunt. Plummeting down Ezia curled her tail around herself and rested her head down on her paws.