Author Topic: How Did You End Up Here?  (Read 12152 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
How Did You End Up Here?
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:35:57 pm »
I read through the topics and since I don't believe there's one like this I'll go ahead and post this.

You read the title, it says it all.

How did you end up in FeralHeart?

Do You regret coming to FeralHeart?

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: How Did You End Up Here?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:30:32 pm »
Hmmm. Good question, floof.
As for me, I came here quuiiitteee a long time ago. (Before there were wings or the Lonely Cave o3o)

I think I was derping around and looking for something on Google when I was much younger, and I saw a screenie of the character creator. I've always loved animal games and whatnot, so I was like "Oooooooo!" -Le click-
And well, here I am now. x3

As for the second question, I, regret nothing!
I've made some amazing amigos here on Feral Heart, and I wouldn't trade my past few years on here for the world. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:42:06 pm »
Well,

I found FH one day browsing around in boredom and I saw a freaky kewl lion on bing pics.  And I clicked it and registration was closed...I kept looking and then signed up and never stopped playin.

I don't regret a thing.  I have made so many friends and I will never stop playing with them till I die.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 03:20:05 am »
;o Almost forget to say why I'm here.

How Did You End up In FeralHeart?

I joined because at the time, I was playing WolfQuest, a wolf survival game.
While I was looking up WQ videos on YouTube, a lot of users in the comment section said the game was like FeralHeart.
I decided to check out FH and instantly fell in love with it :3
And....... uh... hi guys...? xD

Do You Regret Coming To FeralHeart?

I don't regret anything. Nothing. I've met so many great friends and I'm too obsessed to regret anything x3
I only regret not being able to come to FH sooner. To see the game get updates.
I was one of the later ones to join xD
I'm happy to be here and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon<3

~Starry

Preset Download

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 03:41:38 am »
I can tell you... In song! Once while sailing th Wolf Quest sea a little newbie said to me, I heard of a place! A place you can reach with a internet-submarine! A wise old member one said to me! Just dive down in a big submarine! He said to me! So we dove down in our big submarine! Oh look! Oh look, I said to he, while diving in our big submarine! This is a nice place, you see? The newbie said to me, while diving in our big submarine! I can see a name! A name! A name, I said to he, It's called Feral Heart! He said to me, while diving in our big submarine! That's the song. xP
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 03:45:09 am »
I can tell you... In song! Once while sailing th Wolf Quest sea a little newbie said to me, I heard of a place! A place you can reach with a internet-submarine! A wise old member one said to me! Just dive down in a big submarine! He said to me! So we dove down in our big submarine! Oh look! Oh look, I said to he, while diving in our big submarine! This is a nice place, you see? The newbie said to me, while diving in our big submarine! I can see a name! A name! A name, I said to he, It's called Feral Heart! He said to me, while diving in our big submarine! That's the song. xP

*cries* That was the derpiest most single heart warming poem I've ever read ;o;

Preset Download

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 03:49:47 am »
It was fantastic wasn't it? Took me ten minutes. And... I regret nothing!
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 04:24:34 am »
I ended on in Feral Heart from screenshots and videos I seemed to be constantly be coming across on DA, and when I was only found on Youtube alone in my AMV editing days. A lot of my AMV friends end up playing it and they told me about it and I end up making my first account back in 2011. I spend most of my time on my first account then I made another one which is this one now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really I know a lot of good people from this game and it came to the point where I exchanged Skype usernames and I talk to these people all the time. So do I regret coming to this game....hell no. If it wasn't for this game, I wouldn't have meet good people like Raz, Ouka, BB, Blu, Del, Lord, Whitey, and a bunch of others that I don't want to spam about xD(you know who you are and I love you <3) Although the only regret I do have is not being introduced to the FH forums a long time ago. Cause I was missing out on so much
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »
How did you find out about FH?:

I was watchin' YouTube like a total boss when suddenly a wild FeralHeart video appeared! At first, I will admit I wasn't interested - I was a complete WolfQuest fan, after all - but after awhile, WQ got a little boring. Multi-player wasn't entertaining, and the single player game can only be played so many times without you getting bored of the game altogether. So, one day when I was on YT (again x3), I noticed another FeralHeart video. I googled FH after asking my parents, registered, and downloaded the game.

Do you regret it?:

Nooo! I love FeralHeart more than I ever cared about WolfQuest - I even joined Dragon's Den and eventually quit due to it not being as....well, 'fun' as FH. I adore FeralHeart - it's maps, presets, my friends. If it wasn't for FeralHeart, I wouldn't have met my best bud ~WhiteFox~! I owe so much to Kovu, and the Admins and the Mods who keep this game running. <3

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 12:04:16 am »
Well, one day I was on YouTube looking at hints and cheats for Wolf Quest. I was a big WQ fan. Anyways, I was done watching a video and saw a little feral heart tutorial video (a preset making tut). I decided to watch it because I was kind of bored with the WQ vids anyways. I downloaded it first and had to wait for a while to actually make an account. But I guess it was worth the wait.

Not at all! I don't really have any friends, but there are some great people to become friends with. I really do hope this site stays around for a long time because I love to play and chat on here. ;)