Author Topic: Least favorite thing about Warrior Cat RPS?  (Read 16986 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Re: Least favorite thing about Warrior Cat RPS?
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 12:56:02 pm »
Least favorite? Well mostly like ocean:
1. Warriors coming with deers, even bisons! Ever played that Animal Jam game when you were young/bored? It's a child game, there they'd get bows and arrows and bring deers. That happened game for KIDS. Can't we try to be more realistic? Please?
2. They HAVE to attack foxes, coyotes, etc. Here's the mostly used strategy:
-They send out kits, maybe even unborns/newborns to help by confusing, with already prepared answers when the victim says they're powerplaying.
-Next are apprentices that trained about half moon, trying to look awesome in front of their mentors and other clan members.
-Finally, warriors and few other adult cats run to them, ESPECIALLY those who have 1252443 wins and 0 loses. They all create a chaos, mostly using kits, elders and injured for excuse.
-The victim logs off or runs away, and they celebrate their "victory".
3. Size issues. They just can't have rule about size. There are kits bigger than apprentices, and lion-sized warriors. They just can't sort out sizes- some want to be realistic, while some want to be big, other are kits. That's big and annoying clan problem. Seriously, some lion sized weirdo blocked me cuz I said he's big for a cat. He said I was troll because I have wings (I added them, don't ask. XD). He didn't even want to unblock me to talk, instead I used my poor friend. Another brat. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's just rude to tell somebody with wings he/she's a troll, and block him/her because of sharing their thoughts. After all, aren't wings made to be used?
That's it for now, there's lots of annoying stuff but I can't complain about them all. There's just too many.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?