Author Topic: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP  (Read 11655 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: :|Frozen:| MATURE, Semi-Realistic CANINE POWER RP
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 07:41:01 pm »

:| Ravani |:

Ravani let out a low growl as the female dared to take a step forward in front of him. Not backing away, he held the canine's stare for a moment, until she turned and disappeared into the woods. Remembering her words, Ravani glanced around briefly, before heading into the direction of the woods as well, however slightly turning from the direction of the female's scent. It seemed as if they hadn't quite gotten on the right side when they first encountered each other. Pushing the memory of the female to the back of his mind, Ravani trotted forward, his angle from the canine's scent slightly to the north and a little bit to the west.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:44:13 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 07:43:01 pm »
[[Bayack. Sorreh. What'd I miss? o3o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 07:44:12 pm »
Nuffin' much, Ravani and Read met and they're "running" away from some humans, and apparently Elsa stumbled upon you. x3]]

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 07:54:54 pm »
[[Woah alrighty, shank 'ya!

:| Jackdaw |:

The coydog made his usual patrol along the shoreline, as he did daily for no reason he could think of other than waste time.  Much to his surprise, he felt a sudden thud against his side, the force nearly tossing him off of his paws, but he did well to scramble and keep his balance. Instantly going on the defensive, Jackdaw snapped his attention around to the previously unseen force that had hurled itself against his side, canines bared. As a natural effect of his quickly sparked agitation, the sand beneath his forepaws began to sizzle red hot as his paw pads heated up. However, his aggression immediately faded upon noticing it was a seemingly innocent-looking female. Letting his lips fall back down over his fangs, Jack let out a huff and shook his head. "Oi well you should watch where you're goin', mate." He muttered at first, half turning away with disinterest, however he paused and glanced back at the stranger as she spoke. Perking his ears, he slightly turned back towards her. "Can't say I do." He replied to her question, raising an eyebrow. "Didn't see. Mind shedding some light on that subject, then?" The mutt asked, slightly tipping his head to the side with sudden interest.
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 09:35:10 pm »

|:Elsa:|

Elsa nodded as he asked if she could help him, she then shined some snow and light on the spot, seeing another dog she then said "Who are you?" Lifting her paw about to freeze him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 09:55:24 pm »
[[Wait, who is she referring to? -Is confused-
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 10:03:57 pm »
(( Fleetfoot is spying on them behind a tree. ))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 10:19:23 pm »

:| Jackdaw |:

[[Whoops. Computer derped. Accidentally deleted original post here, sooo, carry on. o3o
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:12:03 am by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 11:06:09 pm »

|:Elsa:|

Elsa watched as the male lowered her paw down she nodded and said "Yet." Watching the male, she then said "Come out, now." Her gaze shifted to the mutt, behind the tree she then sat down. As she saw the male standing infront of her. She then pinned her ears back waiting.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2013, 11:59:46 pm »
The brute didn't flinch at being discovered, in fact, he had wanted them to notice eventually. He only responded by twitching his ears at their coaxing, blue eyes contemplating whether or not he should make a run for it now or approach them. A heat harnessing coydog and a ice wielding husky. I'm sure I could run from the coydog easily, the ice one not so much... Finally making his decision, he emerged from his hiding spot, keeping his head low to the ground as he intensely scrutinized the two with his eyes. Then, without warning, his gaze lightened and he lifted his head, his tail flicking amiably. "I saw your little episode back there," He directed this at the light-eyed fae, unperturbed by the way the coydog stood in front of her almost protectively, "I was--Impressed, to say the least. D'you think they'll thaw before they're frostbit?" His tone was slightly concerned, heavily disguised with curiosity.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;