Author Topic: FeralHeart Loneliness ; n;  (Read 3123 times)

Offline rainbowanemone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TinyKiing
    • View Profile
    • Werifesteria A Canine Roleplay
FeralHeart Loneliness ; n;
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:58:42 am »
Call me old fashion but ;n; FeralHeart is very big and its hard to see whos talking and whats going on, so i have made like No rp buddies and i have been a member for like 4 months now ; n; help me... show me the way *_*

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Loneliness ; n;
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 04:11:20 am »
Honestly a good start at meeting FH buddies for me was to socialize a lot here on the forum and eventually I started meeting forum peeps in the game and I've made a ton of friends that way. I'll admit it's a little harder to make friends in game since people rarely just talk to strangers unless it's a rp etc. RPs are good places to make friends if you guys stick around together for a while too. You could also try hanging around the heavily populated areas like Bonfire Island or South Pole etc.

Offline rainbowanemone

• Curious Wanderer
    • TinyKiing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 04:14:12 am »
True, i feel unwelcome in peoples rp i see some people say "Any rps going on?" but i would feel rude just asking to join someones rp unless i knew them and every then i would prefer to start one with people instead of just jumping in

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 05:34:30 am »
Ye' can always wait for roleplays to be recruitin' if ye'd like to join one. That's generally how I met my bundle of friends. We all met in a roleplay and stuck with one another ever since to put it simply Ms. However if yer uncomfortable with doing such, like Ms. Suragaha has stated before me, another way would be hangin' 'round here via the forums. Everyone in general is treated with equality thus there's no need to worry too much over the matter ma'am. It just takes time, you'll find your circle of floofs eventually I assure. There's also additional ways to create new acquaintances as each individual's tactic varies. Thus, there is no crystal clear way of shedding light onto such a matter except the fact that all it takes is a simple sauntering up followed by a friendly 'Hello'. Sometimes said tactics are successful, sometimes they're not, yet they never go wasted in the long run.
gone

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 09:25:10 am »
If you'd like you can add me. I'm on quite a lot and I don't mind just roleplaying with one other person.  :3 if you have a canine/feline / dragon preference rf whatever other creature I can adapt lol

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:47:32 pm »
I didn't have any friends before I came to the forums xD On the forums I gained a lot of friends/acquaintances. Later I met up with them in game and got to know them more. But there are times where all I need to become friends with someone is to have something in common. There, immediate friends xD And I will go out and say I don't have any friends on my friends list in game that aren't active forum users (excluding my TEC friends). If I meet a friend in game the probability of me adding that friend and seeing her again might be 20%. But that's just from experience. The bottom line is simple: If you're an active forums user the chances of you making new friends are about 75%. But that's just me.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 07:25:00 pm »
I find the forums a good way to start. You might find it a good idea to start a role-play on the forums and then eventually tell the role-players in your RP to move in-game. That way you will have bonded a little over the days or even weeks of role-playing together or just chatting.

You can also do small discussions and take that to PMs with certain people, and as before build a bond with those people and eventually take it in-game.

I have to admit, its no fun to be in-game with barely anyone to talk to or none at all, but we all have been in that place at least once. We gotta start somewhere xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 07:25:22 pm »
As Sura mentioned it's a good thing to start here on the forum - maybe check out other introductions, member bios and such, and see if there are others sharing the same interests as you?

Also just have patience and be yourself - I'm sure you'll find good buddies here in no time c:

Good luck!

Offline rainbowanemone

• Curious Wanderer
    • TinyKiing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 05:52:11 pm »
Thanks everyone ^-^