Author Topic: ~Follow the prophecy, we cant just die like this.~ Open, accepting, RP!  (Read 6774 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Follow the prophecy, we cant just die like this.~ Open, accepting, RP!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 05:22:27 am »
Whisper froze, her mind screaming to turn and run but her legs refusing to move as the wolfhound found her gaze and made his way over to her before setting the bag down and greeting her. The fear pulsated through her as her ears hugged her skull. "Miss? Are you alright?" The question brought Whisper out of her fear indused daze. Noticing the male's interest in her paw, her jaw flinched as she attempted to speak but failed. Quickly, her head flew down, glancing at her paw before back at the male. "I-um. Yes. I think, maybe," as she studdered, the female backed up, her rump backing into a garbage bin causing a loud metal clinking sound to echo in the alley. Her back arched as her head lowered instinctively to the loud sound before she let an uncomfortable laugh escape her muzzle. "I'm fine, I just uh..," Whisper smiled weakly as she stood in an awkward stance, her back slightly arched.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 05:59:13 am »
GRAYSON
Grayson frowned as the female backed up into a garbage can, the loud clatter made him wince. The husky looked absolutly terrified, her back arched in a slightly defensive manner. He took a step forward, lowering his head and assuming a non-threatening posture. He inched closer, trying not to frighten the fae as he eyed the wound on her leg.
Now that he could properly see it, he was worried that the gash could become infected quickly. He looked back up to meet her eyes "Are you sure you're alright? It might get infected if you don't get it cleaned up." he said quietly "We can go back to the shop," he motioned to the garage across the street "And Stephen will wrap you up. We could also spend the night there if you'd like. Safe and sound..."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 06:19:01 am »
Whisper's ears fell loose as the words, "Safe and sound..." Her eyes finally met his, and a heavy sigh escaped her chest as though she had been holding her breath the entire time. Glancing down at her paw, she decided she didn't have much of a choice, "That sounds lovely," She finally replied.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 03:25:05 pm »
Grayson
"That sounds lovely" the husky replied quietly and he grinned in response, "Alright! Let's go!"he grabbed his bag of meat and headed out to the edge of the street before turning back to face her "Do you need any help crossing?" he mumbled around the brown paper.
On the inside he was bursting with joy that the female agreed to stay with him, it had been long since he had company and he was beginning to become lonely in the garage.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2014, 03:56:27 pm »
(Sorry I don't have a picture, I am on my kindle fire)

Name: "I am Teffla" Teffla
Appearance: "I am right here." A large female with a scar over her right eye. She has grown a tuft of fur on her head and placed it in such a way that you can't see her scarred eye. She has dark grey fur and a light grey stomach. She has a skinny tail and long legs. Her right ear is ripped.
Personality:
Sometimes grouchy, yet willing to help. She does believe in Lupus, but will not show it. She is slightly Rebellious, but she will fight for what is right.
Backstory: Teffla was born in a city. She was abandoned at 5 months, when her parents died of disease. She went around begging for food from humans. She survived until they took her to the slaughterhouse. She now only has a month to live.
Other: Prophecy

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 04:15:30 pm »
Accepted Dunastar. You can RP whenever you want
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 05:22:04 pm »
Whisper's ears pinned back as she followed the male, her paw skimming the ground as she limped. "What?," she asked as the male questioned her ability to pass the street, "oh, um, I believe I'm okay." She replied, beginning to limp across the warm, black paved road. "Oh," she said, pausing to glance back at the male, "I'm Whisper."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 09:09:03 pm »
GRAYSON
The wolfhound smiled weakly at her when she said she was okay and though she said so, he highly doubted that she was feeling comfortable. The husky then began to limp ahead of him and onto the road. He grinned to himself, she seemed like she wanted to look tough, but could sometimes lack the ability to be tough.
The dog stopped almost all the ways across and looked back to him "I'm Whisper." Grayson was about to respond when he heard the blare of a horn. As quickly as he could, he dashed across the road, his head ramming into her hindquarters.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:08:21 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 10:18:31 pm »
His smile was comforting, almost warm but she had little timem to enjoy it. A light seemed to highlight his face, a look of horror crossing his expression. Turning to follow his gaze, she froze. Like a deer in headlights, Whisper couldn't move, her ears hugged her skull as her eyes widened in horror as the large eighteenwheeler drove closer and closer. She had little time to react as something or someone rammed into her hindquarters, tossing her onto the paved sidewalk. A large yelp escaped her muzzle as she landed on her injury. The chill night air brought nips of humidity with it as sma droplets of rain began to fall just as she lifted her head. Shaking the dizziness away, her gaze fell on the road, was he okay? Did he get hurt?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 11:17:01 pm »
GRAYSON
The wind from the passing truck whipped his fur, also sending up a scrap piece of metal off the road and slicing the skin just above his right eye. He checked a few feet to the left and saw that Whisper was standing dizzily, but safely on the sidewalk and staring out on the road worriedly. He noticed that she kept her injured paw off the ground and chastised himself for hurting her even more.
He walked up behind her and blinked the blood out of his eye before speaking, "I'm really sorry about that Whisper, didn't mean for you to get hurt." he lowered his head "But, you can call me Grayson"