Author Topic: ~.The Chosen.~  (Read 1369 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
~.The Chosen.~
« on: January 12, 2014, 05:32:09 am »
This is it...this is the end..

You wake up in what seems to be the remains of a lab. The ceiling has completely collapsed on one side of the room, allowing vines to suffocate the wall and sunlight to stream in lighting up part of the room, exposing hundreds of small specks of dust as they float through the light. The room smells of dust and rusted metal. Water has gathered on the floor, making the floor grow soft with mildew growing beneath. You hop off of the table, a sharp pain beginning to grow in your head as you walk towards the dark end of the room, the shadows prancing along the walls from the sunlight. As you go closer, you make out a shape, someone laying against the wall, a person. You are able to make out a white lab coat stained with something red and black before deciding to avoid it. You walk through the nearest open door, making your way down a long dark corridor. You keep your head up, avoiding looking at the ground as you pass the many bodies of blood-stained soldiers. Your fur stands up as you find turn a corner. Your sight goes white as your eyes adjust to the light from the open door at the end of the hall. You head towards it, as you get closer you feel a strong wind and make out a large pile of sandy dirt covering the floor infront of the door. As you reach the opening, you step out, expecting a wave of cool air, but instead you are met by a large wall of dry wind. As you look  around you spot a group of dogs a few yards away. They stand together, looking out over an edge on the hill the building sat on. You jog towards them, pondering as to why they aren't moving. As you reach them, you go to speak but fall silent as you begin to see what they are staring at. You walk closer to the edge, as you mutter a curse under your breath and begin staring out over the land, like the others. A barren wasteland of fallen trees and cracking dirt. The logs     crack and fall apart into dust as the sky burns a bright red with hues of orange painting the land in a bloody apocalypse.

You are the cure. To what? A plague that wiped out almost all of humanity and   practically every living organism, leaving the last few stray deer or squirrel to fend for itself. The plants shriveled up and water became scarce. The sky constantly burns an orangish-red and world is falling apart. You are part of the Recon, a group of specially bred canines that were created to carry the cure for a future plague in their blood. Each Recon was implanted with a special trait of ability to help the group survive after the plague escaped. You can be any kind of canine, but remember, food and water are scarce, you must survive the apocalypse, fight enemies such as rogue dog packs and humans gone insane, and find the paradise to end the plague.

The rules are the usual, just fill out the form. (you can have as many characters as you can handle)

Name:
Description:
Species:
Skill/trait:
Personality:
History:
Crush(mate):
Other:

Name:Vanth
Description:
Species:Wolf
Skill/trait:A remarkable skill to lead, and a chip implanted into her head that gives her random flashbacks of memories that aren't hers of the place the group needs to go.
Personality:Vanth's appearance makes it difficult to figure out her true personality. Almost two-sided, she is quick to give the cold shoulder to strangers. Her smart mouth and witty comebacks make her an interesting person to argue with, which she seems to love to do. She claims to have no fears, and has yet to be proven wrong.  Once you get past her tough exterior, her sweet voice and kind touch make her seem like a completely different person.
History:You'll find out in the RP
Crush(mate): N/A
Other: She's the leader of the Recons
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: ~.The Chosen.~
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:59:56 pm »
saved, just in case.<3
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.