Poll

Dove or Re?

Re.
3 (60%)
Dove.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Should I change my forum name?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Should I change my forum name?
« on: February 01, 2014, 11:26:34 pm »
Reason
Well, I've a new fursona. She's my little jewel, I have to tell you that. I absolutely love her color scheme and personality. Back to topic, I've been thinking of changing my forum name to Dove, or something that follows along with Dove. Although, there are pros and cons to this. Lots of my friends love the name, and I do as well, but I'm formerly known as my real life nickname "Re" that comes from my middle name, Marie. Another reason I was inspired for this name was that it's the name of my favorite actress/singer Dove Cameron. (Just to be clear, she wasn't BASED off Dove Cameron, but the name kind of stuck.) My friends IRL have started calling me Dove now, for my obsession of the artist (Dove Cameron) and my love of the bird doves. Some of my friends even say I can speak dove because I can do the high-pitched 'coo' they use.

Character
My older character, Re, that I've had for years is still adorable and my canine, don't worry. I've grown accustomed to getting on Dove so you may not see Re as often in-game. Re has a sassy personality that I've adored over the years, growing until I have a full-based plot with her and my IRL best friend's character (who is her brother), Bandit, a blue winged dog that is the 'wind' master in the 6 Tribes of Vieniva. My character Re is one of the main characters, and is also the water master. She gets into trouble often and reacts quickly and hysterically in my friends (Online and IRL) opinion. She is, shockingly, the total opposite of me. I rarely get in trouble, and tbh, I'm one of the most boring people you could talk to. Dove, however, is an exact reflection of me. She's a quiet personality and is shy when first spoken to. Just like her, I'm a very motherly person but isn't old enough to actually bear offspring. Like me, she has proper manners and welcomes nearly everyone. I haven't an attitude, (unless after a really awful day) and tend to settle things without putting up a fight.

-
Sorry I had to put something as simple as this in a two para. question. I'll be updating this when I decide, or if you decide for me. (Please do not put JUST 'it's your choice' because I'm kind of stuck here. It doesn't really help.)

lindaminda

Re: Should I change my forum name?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:06:45 pm »
Well If you want. I also changed my forum name and fursona long time ago. We wont force you :)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 03:11:38 pm »
People mature an change over time, and besides, change isn't bad.<3 I honestly love both your characters and names, and it's kind of hard to decide for you. Think it trough, and if you really want to change your name, do it. It takes some time to decide.

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 03:15:36 pm »
Thanks, lovelies. Rii, you're right: change isn't bad. Dundee, thanks for supporting me. Again, thanks to the both of you.