Author Topic: Game Crashes as I double cick FH icon Help asap!!!!  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Game Crashes as I double cick FH icon Help asap!!!!
« on: February 16, 2014, 08:56:24 pm »
Hi there

last night i tried to log onto FH,

found the icon

double clicked

window started to open then grey screen, and a mini window saying FH has stopped working checking for a solution then closes.

I uninstalled the game, and re installed it, so all my downloaded maps and stuff are gone. Still it does this. Help. I wanna play hahhaha

-Howl-

AlphaEclipse

Re: Game Crashes as I double cick FH icon Help asap!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 09:03:58 pm »
Go into C: >>> Feralheart >> media > particles and delete any ending in _0, _1, and so on. If none are found there, go to the main FH file and type:

.particle

in the search bar. Do the same as above.

Also, change your rendering system by doing this:

Method number 1~

First, go into C: > Feralheart. If you look at the FH main folder, you will see a flie called:
'orge.cfg'
Click it, and open it with 'NOTEPAD'.

Look at the first two lines in the orge.cfg file. That is where you change your rendering system.

If you followed everything that was typed and the instructions in the pictures, you should have successfully switched your rendering system.

Method number 2~

Turn on FH!
On the main screen, you will see this:

Click options, and go to video. Click 'Rendering System.'

Then just simply switch your rendering system.

Note that sometimes method 2 doesn't awlways work- That's why I listed the orge.cfg file first. ^^

Good luck! Hope this helped those who don't know how to change their rendering system!~

Also right click FH's icon and click run as administrator.

If none of this works:

Try uninstalling FH from the control panel and then reinstall the FH setup from another browser.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 09:07:56 pm »
Try checking the Feralheart folder>media>particles for duplicates ending in _02 and stuff like that. Delete those, otherwise, if you don't find them, then you might want to change your Rendering system on the outside. If you don't know how, just tell me. Another way could be to right click and click "Run as administer" to run the game. If nothing works at all, then I'm not sure; it could be a problem with your computer itself, unless restarting will just work.

EDIT: PFFT. Alphabutt, you got here first. x'D

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:11 pm »
Okay, the orge part didn't work,

changing the rendering lines didn't either

running as administrator didn't do anything

Particles didn't have any other files.

My computer is just fine, so it isn't that. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling again. Perhaps delete all files in teh exports and other stuff maybe.

I downloaded a map yesterday adn that's where the problem should be.  I got rid of its files but i think cleaning out the entire thing will  have to do.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 09:25:44 pm »
Okay, the orge part didn't work,

changing the rendering lines didn't either

running as administrator didn't do anything

Particles didn't have any other files.

My computer is just fine, so it isn't that. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling again. Perhaps delete all files in teh exports and other stuff maybe.

I downloaded a map yesterday adn that's where the problem should be.  I got rid of its files but i think cleaning out the entire thing will  have to do.

That's strage. o-o Usually the game will not turn on when it's a particle problem.
Try uninstalling FH completely. Then download a whole new setup from another browser. Make sure the FH folder is gone completely when you reinstall. Save an presets or screenshots though. (OUTSIDE of the FH folder.)

That's why they call me ninja Alphy >:D

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 09:30:38 pm »
Hahaha, oops forgot my screenshots..Oh well, just memories in picture. Welp, no matter, taking space. Hahaha.

I deleted everything FH related and waiting for the set up to finish downloading.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 09:33:39 pm »
Hahaha, oops forgot my screenshots..Oh well, just memories in picture. Welp, no matter, taking space. Hahaha.

I deleted everything FH related and waiting for the set up to finish downloading.

Hope it starts working for ya'!

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 09:42:46 pm »
Thanks, I'll post up what the results are. ^_^