Author Topic:  (Read 17845 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 11:39:10 am »

We can start once we get another member also okay Mayah.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:41:02 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 06:16:43 pm »
((I guess we can just start. If you would like you can be in the garden with Athena but you'll have to be in her owners gang. Unless you want to have your own like I've done with Takeshi who has her own garden with her own owner and his other two pits))

Athena

Hearing the sounds of regualr growls and shouting Athena huffed and shuffled out the bed she was laying in. As she lifted to her paws she shook off her chain which seemed to be wrapped around her paw, shrugging she trotted out into the open with her tail held high. Glancing around she narrowed her eyes at the few dogs that seemed to be here. Since Sean had the largest garden out of his group of friends he kept their dogs here also, there was only about six. Looking around at the familiar canines she raised her brow, although she knew every dog here there seemed to be tension constantly between her and Bristol who always thought he was boss. Ignoring the glares from the male she barked towards Sean who seemed to be heading over with his gang. All departing and getting their dogs. Slipping on their strong, leather harnesses and their thick silver chains.

Then the group left and headed down the street. This gangs usual spot was a large car park that many other gangs had to pass or even alone people. It only took them 5 minutes or so to walk there and they would take their position either seated on a wall, slouched against a car or on a bench that was there. They would usually let their dogs off leash since they were obedient and only sometimes caused trouble. "You be good you hear? I don't want you kicking anyones ass until later alright!" Sean chuckled as he unclipped the chain from her harness. Growling she trotted towards the entrance of the parking lot and glared out. The group would sit here for atleast two hours, then would go back to Seans and train the dogs. With her tail wagging and her chest puffed out Athena proudle glanced around, her eyes locked on everyone who passes and every dog, the odd growl erupted but she kept cool for the time being.

Takeshi

The sounds of growls and yelps caused Takeshis eyes to pop open, her muscles tensed as she hurled herself to her paws and darted out of the barrel type thing she slept in, her chain only allowing her to go so far. But luckily she reached the two dogs. Takeshi launched herself at the two pits known as Rucco and Bryce, the two males were at it again. Kane soon came out shouting at the two dogs to stop. The blue Pit began biting the others and tearing them apart from one another, herself receiving many vicious bites along the way. After a few seconds the two split and they seemed to have a little blood on each of them. Kane adjusted their chains so they were shorter again, then he went back inside to have breakfast with Miah, his girlfriend. Takeshi looked at the two with narrowed eyes, her heart pupmed violently as she stepped closer, her muscles tensed. "What are you two playing at? Yous shouldn't be fighting with one another, this stuff stays in the ring or on the streets and not with your friends and family!" she snapped saliva spitting out. "I don't care! You can't expect to keep three fighting dogs together and not expect them to fight, you're just asking for hell to break loose!" Rocco snarled "Exactly, besides letust put it aside and say it was 'extra' training" Bryce grinned. "You two mutts just pull yourselves together and stop with the fighting, or I'll teach you knuckle heads a lesson!" and with that the older dog trotted back to her base. Not having something to eat and drink before their training started.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:02:07 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 09:49:06 pm »

-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 10:20:13 pm »

Name: Zadiak
Mixed with: Nothing
Owner: Keith Thompson
Personality: Zodiak is a born fighter. He doesn't back down from fights. He's aggressive and short-tempered. He doesn't talk much but he will start a conversation occasionally. He starts more fights then he avoids, which is pretty much all of them. Fighting pumps in his blood and he knows that's what he was bred for.
Background: Zodiak was born at his owners house. His mother and father were both champions. As soon as he was 4 months old he was trained to fight. At first, as  bait dog. He soon proved his worth and began fighting. He has had his losses but for the most part, he was a born champion in his owners' eyes. Although he lost the first couple, he began to learn from his mistakes and train harder to keep his losses down. He was lucky to only have lost twice.
Pup(s): None
Fights: 4 Wins 2 Losses
Extra: He has a scarred muzzle and a scar on his under belly from his many fights.

Pardon the short personality and background. I couldn't really think of alot.))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 10:32:14 pm »

Zadiak is a very beautiful dog! Of course you are accepted and its fine, the backstory may be short but it tells us what we need to know. Feel free to start floof!
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 01:22:27 am »
I am so lucky to be the first crossbred dog.))
Cross laid in her resting space, licking her wound after her only loss. It was a huge gash. She whimpered and moped around, trying to handle the pain. She hoped no other dogs would see her whimpering and moping around, or else they would think she was a loser. She was alone in her own shelter, no dog beside her. She ate some food. After she ate 1 more piece of her food she mumbled "Damn dreams..." and laid down and began to sleep, after hours of whimpering and moping around.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2014, 05:04:48 am »
On my phone.))

Zadiak awoke upon hearing the snarling of dogs. He huffed and stood up, stepping out of the barrel he was laying in. "Ey, quit your snarling Piper!" He barked at a redish pelted female who was snarling at a cream colored male. Turk was his name. When she shot him an icey glare he bared his teeth. "I'm within attacking distance.." He warned the female. Imeddiately she backed off and he sat down. He licked his pelt, going over past scars and scratches from previous fights. Zadiak's gaze flicked around, surveying the surroundings of the garden. He rested his gaze on a pup, no more than 10 weeks he would guess. The pup was being led to the training arena. In the arena was Herculese. A large gray male. "Poor little scrap.." He said outloud before turning and going back inside his barrel.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2014, 11:04:05 am »
((Sorry about the short posts I'm in school))

Athena

Athena sat quietly gazing out the parking lot as her fellow gang members continued their conversations, her tail dragged back and forth across the ground slowly as she sat with her head tilted. Hearing a sharp yelp she turned, seeing a younger dog being almost attacked, growling she lifted to her paws and trotted over. "Quit it!" she growled stepping infront of the smaller canine to prevent him from being attacked. At this point the black pits eyes were narrowed and her muscles were tensed. As soon as the humans seen a fight esculating they rushed over to stop the two snarling pits. Shooting another stern glare towards the other female Athena turned and trotted back to her spot, but this time taking a seat on the wall, now watching what was happening infront of her and behind her.

Takeshi

About an hour or so later Takeshi was sprawled out on the floor outside her shelter, her eyes darting between the many canines as she waited for Kane. Once he came out she lifted to her paws and let out a deep bark as her chain was took from the post and she was lead into a garage ready to start her training. Many training things where there. But the first thing was a treadmill, Kane chained the blue Pit to the treadmill with 2 strong chains. Pressing the button she began, at first it moves slow but each minute it sped up. Takeshi ran through the excersise with ease, her paws thudded against the leather like platform as she continued on with her training. A few other humans and dogs stood watching the three canines train. 

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2014, 01:53:39 pm »
Name: Creon

Mixed with: Australian Cattle dog

Owner: Jamal Nelson

Personality: Short-fused, and intolerant to nonsense, Creon is always quick to snap and wouldn't hesitate to pick unnecessary fights. He tends to be kind of a bully, especially when it comes to the younger fighters. There is a sort of personality "wall" that he keeps up, making it hard for him to get close to others. He's got quite a few trust issues due to the hostility of his owner and rearing.

Background: Born to his pit bull mother- who was a former fighter- he and his two siblings were unwanted from the start- as their mother got pregnant from a mere stray, thus thwarting any plans the owners had for breeding her to another pit bull fight dog to further the champion lines. Due to fear of losing money, however, the owner decided to keep the mixbreed pups and train them anyway. After being weaned, Jamal, the main human, picked out the largest and most well built pup of the three siblings- Creon- and sold the other two. This is when his harsh training began. Almost immediately he was moved to the outside single barrel-made kennels, chained to a peg. By beating and neglected by his owner, they achieved the goal of making him naturally bitter and hateful towards those around him- especially the humans. However, after biting Jamal and receiving a harsh beating afterwards, he quickly learned to fear and respect the higher human. After numerous viscous training fights, he was prepared for his first real fight in the ring- which he won with ease despite the obvious disadvantage of his breed.

Pup(s): N/A. For now, siring offspring is out of the question for the mix-breed. Unless he becomes a popular fighter.

Fights: 4 Wins, 1 Loss

Extra: N/A

[[Imma apply to be one of Takeshi's puppehs. X3

Name: Nebo [Knee-bow]

Age: 6 months [Or however old you were wanting them to be. X3]

Mixed with: None. Purebred

Owner: Kane Turner

Personality: Nebo is generally playful, and seemingly innocent for now. Though, from the start it was apparent that he had quite the natural temper and build of a fighter. He enjoys picking on his siblings and wrestling, not knowing the future purpose he will serve just yet. He's a little spitfire and loves picking fights.

Background: .... He's a pup, not much of a background. XD

Pup(s): None. O_O

Fights: None yet

Extra: Nupe.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:58:39 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 02:18:25 pm »

After 5 hours she woke up to a red pelted male fighting a cream pelted female. They were both Pit Bull-Akita mutts. "Ugh." She said. The cream-white mutt growled. "SHUT UP!" she growled. They whimpered and then a man took them to fight. Those 2 dogs were cowards. Stupid fools. Why was he even taking 2 cowards to fight with each other?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:42:07 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!