« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 02:45:21 am »

Name:
Her name is Arakia.

Breed:
Arakia is a cat. Her breed is a Bombay.

Crossed:
She is a pure-breed.

Personality:
Though Arakia may look dainty, she is certainly not. She is sophisticated, proper, and very strong - more in will rather than strength, but she can most definitely pack a punch if you mess with her. She believes firmly in body language and hierarchy, and when she speaks, she speaks with purpose. She is not one to fool around, especially when there is an important matter at hand, and she never is willing to give up. She has a strong "bite" behind her words. She is not one to handout respect or praise, only giving it when she sees fit. She will always hold herself high and proper, when she feels she has the right. This older-than-her-time female is usually friendly, but many creatures at times find her snooty and "too high-class" for others that are perhaps lower  in "rank". She might sometimes be that way, but she doesn't mean to be. She knows when to show respect, and will give it to those she deems worthy. She is not afraid to show who is boss and to fight back. Arakia does her best to appear intimidating at first meet, and has an incredible ability to hide her emotions.

History: -

Job Role:
Spy

Years on Job:
She has been working for about 2 and a half years.

Experience:
She has some experience; she is close to experienced.

Extra:
`A small slash scar on her right shoulder. 

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 07:11:08 am »

[Both are accepted! Lovely applications. You guys may now go ahead and start, I'll post once I'm back from school!]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2014, 11:20:52 am »

I cant get a pic right now im on mobile but i will as soon as i get on the computer
Name:
Aluri
Breed:
Cat
Crossed:
Russian bluex mongolian longhair
Personality:
She is a small sneaky she cat. Although shy and she doesnt talk much. She is good at what she does being able to squeeze into very tight spaces. She is not very strong so she doesnt due well in fights.
History: A backstory of your character, optional.
Job:
Spy
Years on Job:
1 month
Experience:
Learner
Extra:
Nope

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 04:31:04 pm »

Aluri is accepted! Feel free to start. I will be posting soon!!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 11:58:24 pm »

"Duke, you're needed here at the headquarters. Sorry its so early. Pero out."

The large, lean, muscular body of the Belgian Malinois moved toughly yet in a grace-like manner down a back alleyway. Duke didn't have much contact with his fellow spies on his outside life. It was early morning, the sun just barely peaking over the hills in the distance. Duke flicked his ears, seeing the alleyway opening. Outside the alleyway was the suburban area where most of the spies lived in cozy homes with perfect families and perfect lives. Duke sighed and turned his head away to face the brick wall of the alleyway. There were dumpsters here along the wall and some old pieces of forgotten trash. A large cardboard box roughly the size of a dog kennel lay against the wall, its opening facing out towards the dog. Duke walked inside, his eyes flicking to the familiar rags smoothed out to be his makeshift bed. Duke pushed a large red button located at the bottom corner of the box. The bed flipped over and a fancy computer sprang up. The Belgian Malinois sat down and began typing his daily report of criminal activity. |One whippet disappeared, two burgleries on second street| and all the usual things Duke saw. When he finished typing it up and sending it to the Spy Agencies files, he put in a quick code by memory. Duke fell into his underground capsule car and shot off.

His face was serious as it most always was. When the dog arrived at the agency we walked through the automatic sliding door. Standing tall, Duke flicked his deep brown eyes around to find it as it always was. Many dogs either looked towards him, gave him a smile, or murmured hello. A large female golden retriever walked across the ground floor with assorted breed pups stumbling behind her, probably those in training. A few pups pointed in shock and awe at Duke. Probably impressed and/or intimidated by him. Duke sighed and turned, disregarding the gesture. He Walked into a medium sized room full of dogs typing away at computers. A golden brown chihuahua who Duke knew to be called Pero approached him, looking a bit worried, "Thanks for coming in on such short notice, Duke." Pero said, fidgeting with his paws. "What have you got?" Duke asked as he slowly walked down the line of computers with Pero trotting along beside him. "Rising pet disappearances. We spotted where we think the next one will be. We'll need to send you out in a few hours." Duke nodded solemnly. "Of course." Pero nodded to Duke and trotted to another computer to go back to his research.

Duke trotted out of the computer room and stood on by the railing, looking down at the ground floor of the HQ.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 12:06:00 am »
"Hello" aluri said from behind duke popping up "do you know whos training me today i cant find anyone?" The small she cat asked quietly giving her fur a quick lick and moving around to the front of the large dog. Her long blue fur hanging well groomed at her sides. She paced in place like she was walking on the spot wanting to do something. She was bored out of her mind

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 12:18:05 am »

Duke flicked his ears and looked to the young she-cat, studying her with his large brown eyes. A loose trainee. That's never good. Duke thought to himself. The large Belgian Malinois's expression remained serious, although he never took a liking to those without professionalism. "Come. I'll take you to the spy cats-in-training room. I believe there is a class going on today for training." Duke turned and walked down the large grand metal stairs to the ground floor. He flicked his ear and turned into a large room with dummies, computers, and various other training equipment. Various young tabby and tortoiseshell cats pounced around the room training for various activities. The teacher was a big silver tabby she-cat who stood on a small riser to look out over the group. "Missing one?" Duke said, walking up to the tabby. The tabby cat turned to look at Aluri, "Ah yes. Aluri, right? We have a spot waiting for you over in fight training."

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 01:15:22 am »
The she cat trotted after duke legs moving quickly. She sighed hearing she had fight training which she hated because she was no good at it but trotted over to where she had been put anyways. She unshetathed her claws.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 01:49:14 am »
Quote from: Taylor
Extra: Someone may apply as Baily.

(( I will, if that is fine with you. ))

Name:
His name is Baily.

Breed:
He is a dog. His breed is a Jack Russel Terrier.

Crossed:
He is a pure-breed.

Personality: 
Most creatures find it hard to keep steady eye contact with Baily's cutting, perceptive gaze, making him appear intimidating and withdrawn. He is amiable to those he has grown close to and enjoys playing pranks. Baily is a keen opportunist. He has an ease with words useful in diplomacy, preferring to resolve conflicts with little violence, unlike his rash and overconfident brother who was killed in a small accident at a young age. Baily is a skilled fighter who gains the confidence of his comrades through his charm and ability to rapidly make decisions concerning trivial situations or issues. He is steadfastly loyal to those he cares about and will defend them with tooth and claw, even at the cost of his life. However, he can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes, but he tries to. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. Sometimes, Baily can be overly confidante in himself - usually leading him into some trouble.

History:
Has an almost similar history with Reina.

Job Role:
He is a technician.

Years on Job:
He has been working here for four years.

Experience:
He is experienced.

Extra:
-

Her hind paw unknowingly hooked her collar, tugging gently at it with her unsheathed claws. Even though it was a simple and nice gadget, she still found the collar itching and distracting. With a brisk shade of her head, Arakia removed her hind paw. She shouldn't tug or play around with the gadget, in case if it broke or snapped. She wasn't in the mood of feeling frustrated, or receiving a lecture from one of the techno - or geeky - staff around here. With her final decision, Arakia grimaced, ignoring the temptation to scratch behind her collar.

Her forest pools swept across the ground floor below her, watching each and every creature move or scurry across the floor. She spotted a rather large and muscular canine leading a smaller feline towards the training section for the felines. It didn't take long to recognize Duke from his size, nor Aluri. Watching the two disappear behind the doors, Arakia slipped down the metal stairs, the coolness running up her leg. She slightly shivered at the feeling, but it wasn't an unpleasant one either.

As her paws touched the ground floor, she headed across the room. There wasn't much to do at the moment - no assignments rang out yet. Unsure of Duke had received any news, she peeked into the training secession, her gaze drifting around for any sign of the Belgian Malinois. When she spotted him, he was with the tabby cat, who took charge of the training for cats-in-training. Noting that, Arakia decided not to bother, and hustled out of the door. Soon after, she blended in with the busy crowd, drifting around for any action.

Offline SeizuringWhale

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Seizures*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 03:28:19 am »
I might join later
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:01:53 am by SeizuringWhale »
Quietly Plotting.