Author Topic: Break Free :CaveLion&Wolf: Open and Accepting!  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Break Free :CaveLion&Wolf: Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 05:01:20 am »
Kanca's eyes flickered over to glance at the auctioneer as her position was called.  She wasn't intending on it, but her eyes locked with that of the wolf near her, but whom was on the other side.  She then noticed the lioness she was accompanied by, and felt a bit more relieved.  Her eyes darted around as she gazed upon the rest of the wolves.  She watched rough lions and soft lionesses usher their wolves back home.  She began to wonder how her life was about to play out.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 03:17:55 am »
Aura slipped quietly through the throngs of wolves before finally reaching the wolf that Amara had just bought. "Hello there! My name is Aura, and you've been 'bought'" she gave the light brown she wolf a broad smile and motioned for her to follow. "Now, don't worry about work, Amara is one of the best owners you can have! We get to sleep indoors, she cooks us proper meals, helps with making the goods, and is overall like a mother." Aura paused for a second and them smiled "Well, technically she did raise me from a pup..."
The two arrived in front of the waiting lioness and Amara looked and Kanaca with fascination "Hello dear, what is your name? I'm sure Aura here had already informed you of who I am.."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 04:06:07 pm »
Kanca followed Aura over to the lioness, taking in every word she said quite carefully.  When they reached the lioness, she was a bit unable to speak.  She shook her head gently in attempt to get herself to speak.  "My name is Kanca.. It's very nice to meet you.  Aura has told me some good things about you."  She cast a side glance over to Aura, then returned her focus back to Amara.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 09:52:56 pm »
((Bump..?))

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 10:18:43 pm »
((Wupps... Forgot about this one))

Amara smiled at the new she-wolf, whom she now knew was named Kanca, "It's very nice to meet you dear, how about we head home?" she turned towards Aura and gave her a nod "Go ahead and run to the house, I think Kanca here would like a nice warm bath." then turning to the tawny wolf, she smiled again "Alright sweety, Aura is going to go get you a bath ready while we go pick up some bedding supplies and ingredients for tonight's dinner."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 03:16:33 am »
((So sorry for not replying sooner - ive been through a lot these past two weeks, so I took a free day to relax and have fun :P))
Kanca was wide-eyed.  All the stories she had heard were pretty horrible - She couldn't believe what she was hearing.  A bath? When was the last time she'd had one of those?  She tilted her head down slightly, gave herself a quick sniff, and was honestly surprised that she didn't pass out.  She reeked - there was no doubt about that.  She nodded and followed Aura hastily.