Author Topic: **Pokemon Paradise** Literate pokemon roleplay [Inactive since 24/04/2014]  (Read 16974 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: **Pokemon Paradise** Literate pokemon roleplay
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 10:13:36 pm »

Sol & Hart

"Come on... Wake up already! Are you really going to sleep all day?" The male absol let out a groan out of drowsiness when his shiny counterpart has continued to poke at him playfully. He opened his eyes and wore a tired smirk lunging suddenly to pin her down and taunted, "Who's the one that needs to get up no-" Sol winced when he felt a surprisingly strong push on his lower chest, pushing him off and flipping him over on his back. Hart immediately lunged over and giggled triumphantly, "Still you." "Oh please," He sneered a bit and pawed at her face to push it away before sitting up, "I just went easy on you because you're a girl." Hart raised a skeptical brow chuckling, "Is that so?" She stuck out her tongue playfully as Sol scoffed trying to act tough by looking away and stood up, "Well, now that you woke me, I believe it's time to get going." "Oh just admit it. You're just as eager to check this place out as I am," Hart pranced a bit ahead, beckoning him to follow smiling, "Who knows? Maybe we'll find others out here that are just like us?" Sol stayed put and remarked quietly to himself, "Another one of her? That would be horrible. I would never get a chance to nap anymore." He shook his head and gave chase after her.

Sol
Hart

Valen

Valen roamed around the forest as he usually did near this time in the day. A yawn escaped his jaw as he headed on in the direction he knew the village to be. He didn't exactly stay there, though he had a few acquaintances here and there. Plus he thought it would be good to stock up on supplies in case he got into a duel with someone along his journey. He soon spotted the village on the horizon and proceed that way.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:15:45 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline BlazingSun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 10:20:48 pm »
Nira sat in the front of their house enjoying the fresh air and making fire dance around in the sky.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 12:22:28 am »
Moonlight blinked and watched her pichu friend stop up ahead at a small creek and an amused look on her face as she looked inside. Moonlight never knew why the child had the look as if she wanted to laugh at almost everything, though she figured she was the same when she was a baby pokemon as well. She sighed and walked over, saying sternly, "Spark... You can't run off like that. You could get hurt... Or I might lose you. You don't want to get lost do you?" Spark complained, "But I want to sight-see! We've only been here for like 2 days... All we got to see was the village..." She frowned more while Moonlight murmured, "We will, but we have to take it slow... We don't want to get lost now do we?" The pichu sighed,  ducking her head in disappointment while Moonlight nudged her, "You'll be fine. Let's go pick some berries and we can bring some back to our house." Spark instantly cheered back up and smiled wide, "Yea! I might know where!" She darted off again blindly and Moonlight charged after her, "Wait for me!"

The figure weaved his way through the forest, another pokemon behind him. The weavile murmured, "Keep up with me, Crow." The murkrow followed on foot, hopping slightly and nodded while Claw stopped suddenly, eyes narrowed, "Alright... Fly, but be quiet. See who's up ahead." The murkrow smirked before taking up to the sky and flying forward into the sky.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 12:55:54 am »

Sol & Hart

"Hurry up Slowpoke!" She teased trying to making he run on faster. Sol rolled his eyes and smirked running on a bit ahead of her when she wasn't looking and grinned, "I ain't slow!" Hart laughed a bit and raced on after to catch up with him. The blue absol had slid to a stop seeing a lake up ahead though the other charged on recklessly, pushing the two into the shallow waves of the water. Sol blinked and resurfaced quickly complaining, "Aw... you got my fur all wet. And this water's so cold." "Don't be a crybaby." Hart smirked giggling and pounced up to bring the two under again. After a series of attempts, she finally got her twin to act more playful and the two wrestled around in the water laughing. Hart was the first one to get out to shake out her silky pelt and looked back teasingly at Sol seeing him resurface from the depths of the water. He smirked mischievously going to run out to chase her, though a deafening roar struck his ears. He slammed his eyelids shut at the large crack of thunder emitting. After a few moments had passed, he reopened his eyes though looked a bit wide eyed seeing his sister laying on the ground, appearing to have been struck by the lightning bolt as well as the fried remains of the tree. Sol rushed over to her and nuzzled lightly into her asking, "H-Hart?" Another echo of thunder could be heard close by and he lifted his red eyes to the darkened storm cloaked sky. An unsettling feeling had stirred in him and he knew he had to get his sister and himself to safety and now.

Valen

The zangoose continued on until he saw the village right over the horizon. He stared closely at the gloomy sky above before hurrying along to it to find shelter for the night. Along the way, he stopped at one of the stalls to stock up on a few potions and berries her normally kept in case of an emergency. Afterwards, he opened the door to one of the buildings heading inside. He gave out a huff in relieve before looking up hearing a new voice, "Well, I haven't seen your face in a long time." He glanced up to see a pokemon he hadn't seen in quite a long time.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:14:39 am by Arkanis Void »

Offline BlazingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 04:54:13 am »
Xena flew out of the house and zipped out over the village roof tops and soon out towards the woods. Swooping over ther river she let her tail drag in the water and did dance-like movements despite the stormy weather. Then she saw the two absol one layer next to a fried tree and the other stood over the first. Xena flew over. "What happened?" She asked the male absol

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 07:11:24 am »

Sol & Hart

Sol had jumped and stared over growling low cautiously when he heard the newcomers voice but his expression quickly faded back to sadness as he murmured, "We were... playing in the lake. Then it suddenly got cloudy and, well... lightning struck her when she ran out." He whimpered a bit worriedly under his breath and tried to slide under her motionless self to lift her up even though they were roughly around the same body weight. He bit lightly into her neck scruff and grunted struggling to stand on wobbly pressured feet before asking exhaustively, "Do you know where the closest place to get her healed is? And perhaps shelter for the night? I would say the village but we're quite a ways away from there right now." He grimaced and looked at the flygon hopefully, hoping the stranger knew how to help.

Valen

"Well, to be honest, I thought I wouldn't have to come back here for a while, " He chuckled a bit nervously and looked at the persian, "Though it's nice to see you too, Jewel." The feline yawned, "And when you do, you just barge in unannounced. Very classy Valen." The zangoose lightened up a bit and smirked at her comment shrugging. "I can stay though, right?" Jewel nodded before he could even finish and smiled with great hospitality, "Of course. Any friend is welcome to take shelter here. The guest area is to the right. Make yourself at home." The persian had left to lay back down in her own bed and tightly curled up, grooming her paws. Valen watched for a bit before sighing in relief and walking over to where she had directed, placing his stuff down and going to rest. He thought for a big before looking across the way asking, "Hey... f-fang hasn't been here recently... has he?"

Jewel
Fang

(The two are just side characters I had in mind.)

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 07:57:12 am »
The murkrow continued flying over, a narrowed gaze over the pichu and espeon running alongside each other. Crow was extremely tricky and liked trouble, which was unlike his leader who wanted nothing but to find something he wouldn't tell the rest of the group. Crow narrowed his eyes mischievously and flew back down towards the weavile. Claw murmured, "What is it?" Crow frowned and screeched, "I could have sworn I saw these two before... Bad group with lots of stuff if we beat them. They must be going to find the rest of their group." Claw looked thoughtful before murmuring, "Well... We will take care of them before they reach this group now won't we? Lead the way." The murkrow nodded before flying up and soaring after the the two they were pursuing now.

Moonlight:
Spark:
Claw:
Crow:
Dako:
Gem:

Offline BlazingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 02:55:52 pm »

Sol & Hart

Sol had jumped and stared over growling low cautiously when he heard the newcomers voice but his expression quickly faded back to sadness as he murmured, "We were... playing in the lake. Then it suddenly got cloudy and, well... lightning struck her when she ran out." He whimpered a bit worriedly under his breath and tried to slide under her motionless self to lift her up even though they were roughly around the same body weight. He bit lightly into her neck scruff and grunted struggling to stand on wobbly pressured feet before asking exhaustively, "Do you know where the closest place to get her healed is? And perhaps shelter for the night? I would say the village but we're quite a ways away from there right now." He grimaced and looked at the flygon hopefully, hoping the stranger knew how to help.

Valen

"Well, to be honest, I thought I wouldn't have to come back here for a while, " He chuckled a bit nervously and looked at the persian, "Though it's nice to see you too, Jewel." The feline yawned, "And when you do, you just barge in unannounced. Very classy Valen." The zangoose lightened up a bit and smirked at her comment shrugging. "I can stay though, right?" Jewel nodded before he could even finish and smiled with great hospitality, "Of course. Any friend is welcome to take shelter here. The guest area is to the right. Make yourself at home." The persian had left to lay back down in her own bed and tightly curled up, grooming her paws. Valen watched for a bit before sighing in relief and walking over to where she had directed, placing his stuff down and going to rest. He thought for a big before looking across the way asking, "Hey... f-fang hasn't been here recently... has he?"

Jewel
Fang

(The two are just side characters I had in mind.)

"Gee.. That's bad.. " Xena said flying slowly around the shiny absol. "I could fly her to the village and have some one there heal her. I just don't know if you could keep up.. And I bet you two could stay at our house. I mean we already two absol there but what's two more?" Xena watched the absol.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 05:02:27 pm »

Sol & Hart

He blinked though sighed, "I would appreciate it... Thanks." He closed his eyes for a moment to think before shaking his head, "Right now she needs help as soon as possible. I won't hesitate to charge on fast for the village if she's like this so don't worry, I'll keep up." He nodded in assurance before looking up at the sky again with grave worry. Sol shook the thoughts off and proceeded closer to the flygon, helping Hart get situated on the flygon's back before moving back a bit, "Alright. Let's go."

Valen

The persian stayed silent though Valen took her silence as a yes, "I'm guessing so?" "Yes but he's had a tame behavior ever since you left. I myself was surprised how calm he was after," Jewel flicked her tail and shrugged. Valen nodded, "I suppose its just the whole rivalry thing. I myself get worked up just as the sight of him. Our kind is like oil and water, they will never mix well." Jewel nodded though forced a smile, "Well try to relax friend. He isn't going to come around any time soon with me around." She yawned before curling up to fall asleep. The zangoose tried to do the same, though seemed to paranoid to fall asleep so easily.

Offline BlazingSun

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:30 pm »

Sol & Hart

He blinked though sighed, "I would appreciate it... Thanks." He closed his eyes for a moment to think before shaking his head, "Right now she needs help as soon as possible. I won't hesitate to charge on fast for the village if she's like this so don't worry, I'll keep up." He nodded in assurance before looking up at the sky again with grave worry. Sol shook the thoughts off and proceeded closer to the flygon, helping Hart get situated on the flygon's back before moving back a bit, "Alright. Let's go."

Valen

The persian stayed silent though Valen took her silence as a yes, "I'm guessing so?" "Yes but he's had a tame behavior ever since you left. I myself was surprised how calm he was after," Jewel flicked her tail and shrugged. Valen nodded, "I suppose its just the whole rivalry thing. I myself get worked up just as the sight of him. Our kind is like oil and water, they will never mix well." Jewel nodded though forced a smile, "Well try to relax friend. He isn't going to come around any time soon with me around." She yawned before curling up to fall asleep. The zangoose tried to do the same, though seemed to paranoid to fall asleep so easily.

Xena shot upwards as soon as the absol was settled. Once above the trees she flew towards the village.