Author Topic: **Pokemon Paradise** Literate pokemon roleplay [Inactive since 24/04/2014]  (Read 17152 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: **Pokemon Paradise** Literate pokemon roleplay
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 06:40:42 pm »
(I kinda don't want to reply until moon come back since it is her rp after all and i don't want her to feel left out.  Hope you don't mind a little waiting.

P.s. You don't have to quote my stuff. I already know your replying  to the first entry xD

Also moon, I wanted to ask, would you mind adding some sort of legendary to paradise? Just kinda to get the plot going and the characters all united and acquainted. Maybe not a main legendary, but one from a legendary trio? (such as raikou, moltres, azelf, etc.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 11:40:41 pm »
(Lol sure and thanks for waiting.)

Spark ran onwards, stopping and panting at a tree and smiled, "Look, Moonlight! Berries at the top!" She looked upwards in a large smile while Moonlight smiled happily as well. Spark proceeded to climb, though the espeon put out a paw and murmured, "Spark... No. Not this time." She looked up with narrowed eyes that began to glow light blue. A few berries detached themselves from the tree top, landing down gently, the aura that had surrounded them disappearing as well. Spark smiled, "Awesome! Again!" However, before Moonlight could even register what the pichu had said, a large wind surrounded them and she winced, watching the oran berries roll away as well as Spark loosing her grip and being dragged back. Espeon jumped, shielding her any further with a paw and kept her body protectively in front of her. The wind stopped and she looked up with narrowed eyes at a murkrow and a weavile, both looking at her with hostility that she could not place. Moonlight growled, "What do you think you're-" She stopped as the weavile sprung forward, its claws glowing bright silver as it charged at them.

"Know when they'll be back?" The houndour looked over at the purple sableye as she shrugged, "No idea... Like it really matters. It's a bit peaceful without that dumb murkrow rampaging around." The houndour chuckled though stopped, overhearing a conversation from a few wandring pokemon. "Did you hear? A legendary pokemon is coming! I wonder what for." "I wonder which kind." "Who knows, I'll find out later." The houndour looked extremely interested and murmured, "Good news for Claw when he comes back..." The sableye nodded with a smirk, "He'll definitely be pleased."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 11:55:50 pm by ?????????????t??? »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2014, 01:25:29 am »

Sol & Hart

Sol nodded and pursued after the two, lunging from rock to rock with agile light feet. His mind became to cloud with worry as he looked back at the draping clouds, seeing the thunderstorm gradually starting to worsen. The absol bit his lip though his eyes glew for a minute. A silhouette figure flashed in his mind and he yelped a bit in worry and once he snapped out of it, he almost collided into a tree. He leaped out of the way an called above, "Hey, you may want to fly lower, just in case lightning strikes again."

Valen

Valen sighed a bit tossing and turning several times before sitting up sighing, "I still cant sleep.." He holds his head before standing and walking to the door, going outside silently, not trying to disturb Jewel. He stared up at the night sky embracing the quiet serenity of the night before heading for the forest clearing.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2014, 01:53:54 am »
Moonlight pushed Spark back, out of reach before wincing as sharp claws sliced her cheek and she made a small cry sound. She frowned, growling low before springing ahead and using quick attack, charging and lunging for the weavile. However, the pokemon moved quickly out of the way and narrowed his eyes before charging again with the same attack.

Spark watched with wide eyes, though winced suddenly when she saw the murkrow fly up and dive for her. She blinked, staring wide eyed and let out a cry of fear before running off quickly and tried to climb up a tree, though slipped as the murkrow cried out and tried to dig his talons into the pichus back.

Offline BlazingSun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 02:21:43 am »
Xena danced out of the way of a lightning bolt. "I fly fast up here." She called before shooting forward again. At this pace. She could see the rooftops of the village.

(Deciding her color is gonna be green)

Torro walked through the town. Despite the stormy weather which didn't seem to affect him. He swung his head the the left then the right seeing no one he sighed and turned back home.

(I'm copying y'all here are the colors)

Torro: brown
Xena: Green
Rukia: teal
Reaper: Navy
Nira: white

(Know I have one more but can't think of the name)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2014, 04:33:58 am »
(I think you're forgetting dani lol.)

Sol & Hart

The absol watched though rolled his eyes a bit as the cocky comment before looking ahead, able to see buildings ahead and raced on through hurriedly. He looked up and called, "Which house is it?" Hart had stirred a bit in her unconscious state when he heard though still had not woken up.

Valen

His head was up to the bright moon above his head and he let out a low sigh in attempt to reach relaxation. He closed his eyes for a second before snapping them open and looking ahead hearing a hostile call and hurried that way out of curiosity.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2014, 04:45:54 am »
Moonlight barely dodged, backing slightly away as the weavile had come closer, his eyes narrowed. Moonlight, having time to think now, used the move ''confusion'' and the weavile was forced slightly back by the telekinetic pull. He winced holding his head while Moonlight turned and nearly panicked when she saw pichu being pulled up, the murkrow lifting the crying baby up from the tree and flying up until Moonlight could barely see them. Before she could think, she saw with horror that Spark was plummeting back downwards. Her eyes glew in the efforts to help lower Spark with "psychic" but Weavile knocked her down to the ground, pinning her and interrupting her move so that the pichu was left falling.

Offline BlazingSun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2014, 03:51:38 pm »
Xena flew even faster and pretended not to hear the question.

Nira sat in the house listening to the howling wind. "You know.. I wonder where Xena went." She murmur absently.

(Moonshimmer where is a healer like pokemon in the village?)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »
(I think you're forgetting dani lol.)

Sol & Hart

He shook his head a bit frustrated when he didn't get an answer and continued searching around quickly.
(Sorry its so short x.x)

Valen

He blinked when he reached the clearing, hearing more distress noises and winced when he saw a small yellow figure falling from a large tree. Valen dived down that way to catch the small pichu and grunted a bit on his fall. He stood back up and looked towards the Weavile that wasn't far off hissing, "What is going on here?" He made sure to keep the pichu close to him.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2014, 08:45:50 pm »
She let out a scream as she was left falling, tears streaming from her face as she fell from the high point in the sky. Though before she could hit the ground, something caught her and even though she didn't know what it was, she clung on to dear life, her eyes wide. She looked up, surprised to see a zangoose, though she didn't say anything, just looked over to the weavile who had let Moonlight go and turn towards the zangoose now. The weavile crossed his arms, flexing a claw as he did so and muttered, "What's going on is none of your concern now is it? If it's to any of your concern, I'll just tell you that I heard something about these two that I do not fancy. You would not understand." Moonlight limped back up, narrowing her eyes and snorting at that though stayed silent now.