Author Topic: ' This is it, the Apocalypse.' | Kanine | Mature | OPEN  (Read 4542 times)

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ' This is it, the Apocalypse.' | Kanine | Mature | OPEN
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 07:52:15 pm »

The male flicked his ears, and slightly flinched when the femme whipped around. He could hear the obvious struggle of anxiety in her voice. He knew right then she wasn't quite used to the whole zombie thing. He set his golden opticals on the female's gray-cream pelt. Her features told him she was younger, even younger than himself. He listened carefully to the female's vocals, and took a step back. " Two leggeds, there is no time for an introduction, we.." His speach was cut off by the faint sound of scraping on the pavement. He held his crown towards the sky and invited all scents in. There were more kanines around, but it was also masked with the smell of walkers. He could only take a split second to engage a firm plan inside his brain. Save the other dog, and risk himself, or just save himself? He was almost disgusted with himself to the fact that he even thought of leaving his own kind behind.

Odann sprung his haunches forwards, and nudged the female towards a large tipped over dumpster, which had the stench of dead body all over it. His vocals ripped a thick accent, and frustration filled his emotions. He nearly screamed out the words " Hide in there, Now!" He ran towards the dumpster, and shoved his muzzle in the flap, lifting it up and sliding in with ease. The smell of dead bodies clung to the male's fur tightly. He hadn't realized that this was a dark area, and that was a walker's favorite kind of hiding spot.

He shot forwards and out of the metal dumpster, and out shot a walker, right after his tail. The male let out a yelp as the flesh eater ripped a chunk of fur right off his thick tail. " Son of a bitch! Help me!" He couldn't hold back the cussing. He still found his feet scraping the gravel harshly as he picked up his speed. Not looking back to see if the horrid thing was still chasing him. A small obsticle of logs crossed his path, but he lept forwards with all his might. He hit the air high, and far, and before he could look down, he hit something. [ Reina ]

A yelp of pain shot through his throat, and he hit the ground, gravel lashing out at his pelt and leaving fiery little cuts on all his left side. His eyes sat closed for a moment, before he realized what he had done.

Addressed | Aria, Reina
Mentioned | Aria, Reina, Bruce&Lijah
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:55:08 pm by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 08:29:17 pm »

Aria yelped slightly as the brute nudged her towards the dumpster. "H-hey, what're-" she stopped as a flesh-eater emerged from its spot. The borzoi yelped once more as the male's fur was ripped off his tail. Aria was already confused and had no idea of what to do as she looked around, her head spinning. The fae was about to just run away from all this, but she stopped when the wolf-dog male land on something in the shadows.

"Woah! A-are you okay, mister?" She barked, running over towards him. Aria tried to get a look at what he ha landed on, but before she could even crane her neck, the sound of an unearthly growl fill her ears. She whirled around to face the rotten, foul-smelling monster before her. Aria's ear pinned back against her head. She knew she couldn't just abandon the who had tried to save her, so running was out of the question. The only thing she knew to do was to try and fight this thing. Which, when she really thought about it, was something she definitely was not very good at doing.  

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 10:22:40 pm »

Bruce paused, glancing back at his brother as he paused. "Lijah, brother. What is it?", he asked. Lijah ignored him, turning his attention to the two houses. "There are others." Bruce tensed up, padding over to stand by Lijah, who eyed him skeptically before side stepping away. "We must leave.", Lijah muttered. "No, we must investigate, did father teach you nothing?" Lijah narrowed his eyes at Bruce, "No, brother, he didn't. He was busy teaching you whilst mother spent her days caring for me, for her real son was to busy for her.", Lijah spat back, padding towards the alleyway. Bruce hesitated, allowing Lijah's words to sink in before following after him. "Dogs?", Bruce questioned, as he stood beside Lijah. They stood close to a large trash can, watching the three canines converse. "How dull.", Lijah muttered. "We must speak to them."

Lijah eyed Bruce in disbelief, "We will not. We don't know them, let alone if they are friendly." "Well, I suppose you can stay here and watch for walkers.", Bruce replied, taking a step out into the open. Lijah scowled, rolling his eyes as his brother made himself known. "Greetings, I'm Bruce.", he introduced, keeping his distance. Lijah remained near the alley, though still in sight, watching in boredom. With a sudden rush of urgency, Lijah stood, his accent shining through as he yelled, "Walker! Bruce jumped at his brother's voice, landing between the large wolfhound and the zombie. His hackles raised as he bared his teeth, growling lowly. But before he was able to attack, a sudden blue flew by, slamming into the monster's head. The beast stumbled backwards, falling to the ground heavily with a crack, it's skull breaking. Bruce slowly stood, turning to gaze at the weapon. It was a silver trash can lid. He glanced back over his shoulder at Lijah, who sat casually beside a mow topless trash can. A smirk appeared on his lips, "You always were better at frisbee than I.", Bruce stated, turning to face the group. "Excuse the horrid introduction, I am Bruce. And that over there, is my brother, Lijah."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 10:43:15 pm »

Reina

As the large Shepherd continued forward it almost seemed like something was watching her, a violent shiver quickly diving down her spine-although this didn't bother her nor surprise her, this sort of stuff was likely to happen since those two-legged flesh-eating beasts lurked around every corner and hid in every spot of darkness. A breeze blew up from behind the black-patched dog slightly ruffling her fur, a chilled feeling running through her flesh but she still matched on. Reina hadn't really seen many other canines around here, maybe the odd one that wouldn't be seen ever after, but walkers seemed to be constant. Unlike most Reina actually enjoyed the apocalypse, it was something different and a real test of survival-but what had happened to her beloved partner only caused hate on other humans.

Suddenly, something crashed into the she-dog sending her stumbling forward and quickly knocking her thoughts from her head. With a vicious growl she whipped around-but suddenly the look of anger and hatred disappeared from her face as she starred down at the canine. Before she could say anything a sudden shriek from the distance caught her attention and there it was a zombie. Rolling her eyes she looked down at the male and smiled "C'mon, before you become Zombie food.." she mumbled as she pressed against the males side in order to help him up. Another unfamiliar voice caught her attention causing her gaze to drift towards a taller, but more slender dog who seemed to be concerned about the brute, smiling she then looked back towards the obvious threat.

Before Riana could make a move on the on coming walker something seemed to hit its head sending it flying, her head tilted in confusion as she turned away from the beast she was ready to attack. Although they had done them a favour she still growled, it had been a while since she had killed one of those monsters and for now her chances were on hold. Examining the two unfamiliar canines a smile grew across her face, the two newcomers were the same breed as her-giving her head a brisk shake she allowed her head to dip in a greeting. "Nah its fine, the names Reina!" she spoke she spoke in a more joyful but stern voice-not really to anyone mostly to all four as she hadn't already introduced herself.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:45:40 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 12:17:42 am »

The male allowed his eyes to adjust to the dry dirt below him. His ears faintly caught the sound of the female who stood before him. He felt a nudge, but his head was confused. He jumped to the sudden found of screaching, and tin hitting the pavement. It snapped his body up off the gorund in an instant, and he threw himself slightly backwards. He nearly formed a panic attack, before he heard the faint sounds of two males, speaking sarcastically to one another. Then he faced his crown toward the more slender looking female. " Ehem.. " Odann cleared his throat. " Pleasure to meet so many of my kind all at once, you may call me Odann." He sunk his back haunches to the ground and gave a slight wag of his tail, which had a rather large chunk of fur missing. Otherwise, there was no scars of the calamity. He couldn't help but feel quite embaressed for what he had just done. He wasn't thinking properly, but it is a lesson learned, for sure.

His body relaxed much more, and he could feel the pain as adrenaline wore off. His head hurt, and his stomach wasn't feeling quite well either. Excersising after eating nearly half a bag of old dog food, not a good thing. He let out a sneeze, and turned his attention to the wasteland ahead of him. " It is almost morning, the walkers are probably crawling back to the shadows of the old buildings again." He felt a feeling of relief, he hadn't faced so many walkers in one night.

Addressed | Reina , Aria, Bruce&Lijah
Mentioned | Reina, Aria, Bruce&Lijah
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:19:36 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 02:09:14 am »

The borzoi noticed the many dogs now around them. She looked back at the wolf-dog who had gotten up from hitting the newly discovered german Shepard called, "Reina." There also seemed to be two more german sheperds, two males. Aria smiled slightly when Odann had spoken his name.

"Well, its nice to see we've met a good number of living dogs. I'm Aria. Thank you for helping me, Mister Odann." She turned to the female sheperd. "And you, miss Reina." She smiled at all the dogs, her eyes stopping on the two males. "I'm sorry, what were names again?"

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 03:26:01 am »

Bruce raised his head, his dark brown optics meeting each of the canine's. "Odann, Reina, Aria, it's a pleasure. I am Bruce. And this is-" "I'm perfectly able to introduce myself." Lijah interrupted, calmly walking over to stand a few feet behind Bruce, "I'm Lijah." He introduced in a bored tone. "It's been many months since we've seen another face that wasn't missing flesh.", Bruce added. He was quite surprised these dogs spoke to them so normally. When they first arrived, they were eyes warily for their accents and outrageous words. "We are brothers.", Bruce informed. "Not Blood, let us clarify.", Lijah muttered in a growling tone. He eyed the three skeptically, almost unamused though his gaze shimmered with curiosity and mysteries. "He's adopted.", Bruce added in a frustrated mutter, "Tell us. You three have survived on your own this long how?"

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 09:14:44 am »

Reina

Reina turned her attention onto the wolf looking dog who seemed to be speaking-her ears now erect as she took in the words. When spoke about the walkers she dipped her head in agreement "Its about time those flesh-eating freaks have decided to hide away!" she growled, when speaking about or dealing with Zombies Reina always seemed more aggressive than usual-this because of what had happened with her dear owner John. Quicklu speaking afterwards "This is also the best time to find food..." she added with a brisk shake to her head. Turning her head to yet another canine who had begun to speak, one she now knew as Aria. It appeared the slender canine had began to thank them or something which caused a smile the creep across the muscular canines face "Its fine young Aria" she replied with the smile still half on her face

But two deep voices caused her head to turn, and of course it was the two she knew as Bruce and Lijah, these two seemed to always be being sarcastic with another-in a way she found it funny but slightly irritationg, but what she heck it had more humor than anything. Running her tongue along her lips she shuffled back and rook a seat on her haunches-tail rested against the pavement slowly flicking back and forth her chain hanging loosely from her neck. "Nice to meet you guys to.." she mumbled clearing her throat once again "I sure have spent my time here fending for myself, ever since those beasts killed my master!" Riana spoke with a slight bitterness to her tone.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.