Author Topic: How to scroll instead of using Mouse?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How to scroll instead of using Mouse?
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:02:13 pm »
So, I've installed Mass Markings and the Pawsome Items Packs that has around 700 items and it's hard to keep track or to even find the thing we want by scrolling with the mouse.

I tried to use the W S D A D and even the arrows and numbers and it didn't work.

My question is: Is there any way, besides the Mouse, to scroll down/up on the lists on the CAS?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:04:36 pm by Marco,, »

AlphaEclipse

Re: How to scroll instead of using Mouse?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:09:13 pm »
I'm pretty sure the mouse is the only way. Sorry. ;-;
The only way it could be changed is if the staff had the game's source code, but sadly they do not.

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:12:38 pm »
The only way it could be changed is if the staff had the game's source code, but sadly they do not.

What? That doesn't make any sense! If KovLKD left the game, he could've given the Source Codes to the main staff members in order ofr the game to upgrade. So, is it because of that that FH hasn't got a patch since 2012/2013?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 09:31:22 pm »

What? That doesn't make any sense! If KovLKD left the game, he could've given the Source Codes to the main staff members in order ofr the game to upgrade. So, is it because of that that FH hasn't got a patch since 2012/2013?
Nope. :c He didn't hand over the source code. That's the reason there hasn't been any updates.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 04:52:07 pm »
I don't scroll ;3 What I do is click the space just below the scroll button and (depending on how fast you click) you can get through many at a time without losing track and actually being able to read what they are~

You are amazing <3