Author Topic: An unnamed Roleplay. (I will try and make a name :D )  (Read 8189 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: An unnamed Roleplay. (I will try and make a name :D )
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 02:55:59 am »
Snow Shoe's eyes did not follow the cat but he was watching him as he left.  As soon as he could not be seen, even with echolation, Snow Shoe allowed himself to relaze.  He sat down and curled his tail around him so that it laid over his paws. 
"I am grateful for help."  He smiled softly but it didn't really help much with the 'friendly look' because of his naturally pulled back ears and narrowed eyes.

(I would like to take out Haze and add Simon.  Can I do that?  I feel like a humanoid character isn't going to fit well.)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 03:08:26 am »
Sure :3 )) Gravity nodded she floated around aimlessly in the air. Tigrislunatic jumped through the trees. She wasn't really specifically going anywhere.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 02:05:13 pm »

Kerva
The she-wolf chuckled lightly seeing the Vorox's discomfort at being called little, but to her he was little, only coming to her chest. She patted his head with a light brown paw "I'm sorry if I offended you Mr. " Kerva smiled at him "But you are rather small to me. And uhh what is your name Mr.? "
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 03:51:48 pm »
Username: Rustys
Name: Simon
Breed: Forest Vorox
Personality: Simon is withdrawn and is often seen in the background and talks when needed.  However he somehow manages to become a leader like figure.
Looks:  Simon is very large, about the size of a horse.  He is dark tan with red eyes.  Pulled back ears and narrowed eyes.

"I am known as Snow Shoe, the former second in command of the Shylon pack."  He said.  He lifted one paw.
"I am told I was named because of my paws, but I wouldn't know."
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 05:39:40 pm »

Kerva
Kerva nodded slightly "Alright Mr. Snowshoe, I hope I didn't offend you with my comment about your size." She then looked at the direction that the saber had disappeared "He was a nasty littl-big blight." She hesitated when mentioning size as she had seen the tip of his tail fill with poison earlier, and she didn't want to be on the receiving end of the poisonous barb. Kerva flicked her ears, listening to the soft songs of birds as the fluttered around in the forest.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 06:51:19 pm »

Madara

The saber clawed closer as the pup backed up whimpering at the sight of the cat. He dropped his weapon and lunged forward, snatching the creature up in his jaws and throwing him in the open. The pup squealed when he was thrown and landed not too far away shivering in fear. Madara raised an eyebrow murmuring, "What's wrong with you? Why are you so small and why aren't you bothering to fight back?" "H-help..." The pup backed up and whimpered, turning to dash off. Madara narrowed his gaze and growled, "You can't run brat." He dashed ahead, easily catching up with the canine since it was so small compared to himself and pinned him down growling, "Now tell me what you're up to Azarath."

Azarath's Application

(current appearance. His form can change radically though.)

Name: Azarath
Personality: His personality is very radical and has an almost bipolar nature. He can either be very sweet but scared and fearful of the world around him or brave, though very rude and even violent.
Dislikes: SQUIRRELS!, Dark areas, Madara
Siblings:Madara and Grimmsley (both are half brothers)
Items: He wears a cream colored scarf around his neck and like madara, has his fore legs cloaked in bandages, though they are to support his extremely thin and weak limbs.
Powers: He always had a distinct loud screech that if endured too long, can make one deaf and bleed from the ears.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 06:52:17 pm »

Name: Mooshi
Personality: Playful and amusing. Always tries cracking jokes.
Dislikes: Bullies. Cats.
Siblings:~~~~~~~~NONE~~~~~
Items:Birthday suit?
Powers:He uses his two tails to help him hover off the ground. His ears help him to hear extremely well.
Other: He's about 6 inches tall, small and very squirrel like. Also, has a new york accent.

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 07:50:39 pm »
All the new characters accepted :D )) Gravity floated around "I'm Gravity."she said cheerily. She continued to float occasionally turning upside down.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:50 pm »
Snow Shoe

"He was worried about something.  There is something he is trying to defend himself from.  From what I can tell he has been wronged and is protecting himself from a repeat.  Though I don't agree with is methods and understand why he may act in this way."  Snow Shoe said.

Simon

Simon walked with his head low but with his tail raised.  He was panting softly and his steps were slow but his red eyes dashed around, pinpointing any movement.  His head raised has a sound entered his hears.
"Help!"
That was something he could not live with himself if he did not answer.  So he quickened his pase and moved toward the sound.  

Rocky

Ya.... I am taking him out too.  He goes along with Haze....
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:29:40 am by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 01:04:30 am »
Mooshi was curled up asleep in a tree, the wind whispering through his large ears and he could hear several things from farther away. However, he stayed put, though his eyes opened slowly and he stuck his head down. He looked around and tilted his head before looking in the distance.