Author Topic: Your Very First Character?  (Read 13351 times)

Offline Sharpenedfangs

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your Very First Character?
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2014, 05:29:31 pm »
My first character I made is a guy named Spike

He is a white bull terrier puppy with a black spot around his eye and he also wears a gasmask with a collar with the word idiot written on it in bold white letters.
He also eats radioactive material and nuclear waste. xD.... do not question me.   
And a couple more things.. he likes to whack people with a bumper car and he rides in a rocket propelled bumper car that he calls Joe.   

O_O he has never changed since I made him.

Offline Sharpenedfangs

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2014, 05:31:05 pm »
My first character I made is a guy named Spike

He is a white bull terrier puppy with a black spot around his eye and he also wears a gasmask with a collar with the word idiot written on it in bold white letters.
He also eats radioactive material and nuclear waste. xD.... do not question me.   
And a couple more things.. he likes to whack people with a bumper car and he rides in a rocket propelled bumper car that he calls Joe.   

O_O he has never changed since I made him.

Derp I don't really have a FH character yet soo I just did one of m real characters.

Offline LaserShark

• Curious Wanderer
  • who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2014, 02:28:04 am »
My first character was a neon wolf named LaserPointer, with swirl markings. I can't remember what he looked like anymore, yet I remember him with the grin or troll emote on. I accidentally deleted him.

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2014, 03:09:22 am »
Oh.
OH.
NOT THIS AGAIN
PLZ

My first character was a purple puppy with yellow leopard markings. I was in Ficho Tunnel, seeing it differently than I see it now. It seemed to be a ring with water in the center to me. I said hi, some people welcomed me. I was confused. xD
So, I set off, to cry out I NEED MOFER.
I did get a mother. But, this is the part I HATED!

Okay, I was hangin' with my new mofer, and then all the sudden, SHE DIED.
She was DEAAAAD.
DEAD.
Then some blue version of herself popped out of nowhere and said some things.
I cried that night.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna cry again.
Because I never saw her again. ;;;; waaaaah
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »
My first character was Blu, a representation of my OC Orange-winged Amazon of the same name. I tweaked the green on his body several times to be less neon. I used to use him as my main character, now I use Jumping.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2014, 03:49:09 am »
Oh dear gosh...my first character was a wolf named Isobana. She was a pale cream color with a white underbelly, red markings (Ocelot on the head, Scar on the body, and Fading Stripes on the tail), yellow orb eyes, and blue angel wings with a tinge of purple. I used her for quite some time, but alas! I retired her to the great character menu in the sky. I think my second character was a dark brown monstrosity of a wolf with black tiger stripes, also since retired.
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Muffin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Patience is a virtue~
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2014, 11:15:37 pm »
Hm, my first character.

My first character was a wolf, named Cinder. She was the default height, but the weight meter was set to the skinniest I could make her. Her eyes were the default ones (I wasn't very creative o.e) and were bright blue. The markings I used were the Celtic markings, which were bright red, while the rest of her body, underfur and everything, was black. She had the normal ears and no mane, and I spent most of my time at Bonfire, messing with the TLK roleplayers x.x

After that, when I had been with the game a while, I deleted her, and created Jinx, the only difference between the two was Jinx had Cyan markings, backwards ears, purple orb eyes, and an eye cover mane.

Nowadays I do still use colors for some of my fantasy characters, but they're more... subdued cx