Author Topic: How long has it been since the last Update/Patch?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How long has it been since the last Update/Patch?
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:14:34 pm »
Yeah, I wonder that. The lastest patch was the one of the Wings and 'happy flying"! When did that happen'? In 2011 to 2012 or 2012 to 2013?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: How long has it been since the last Update/Patch?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 01:34:38 pm »
I believe the last update happened in 2011 before KovuLKD disappeared. Since he returned, as announced earlier on this year, on Facebook- he has decided not to create any updates to the game and leave it as it is. Who knows what he's doing at this moment in time, but for now, allowing the option for letting yourself decide what goes into your FeralHeart game, is for you to decide, whether it's items, presets, markings etc.. I doubt any Updates will be made any time soon~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 01:45:05 pm »
As Buffy said above.

KovuLKD wanted to work on other projects like his Facebook game Feral Tales and he slowly separated himself from Feral Heart. He's explained that he is not working on it anymore (at least for the time being). KovuLKD is also quite busy in his life so I'm sure there are many other reasons why he no longer works on Feral Heart.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:00 pm »
[Yes, Lordy and BigBangTheory are right.

Unless we can get another person who can make the codes and all those stuff then we would be so lucky

but right now the staff are trying their best to maintain everything. Everybody here can make a

difference

if you only make one thing new. Just remember: what happened before cannot come back, future relies

on new things. Maybe someday FH will become worlds popular game. /color]

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 06:58:48 pm »
(Answering the first question, though, the last patch came out on December 25th, 2011, when the game was given wings). LKD left soon thereafter without warning or word to FH staff.

As those above me stated, he came back on his Facebook page and claimed to have no responsibility for FH upon the release of Feral Tales (2D Facebook game that is currently in a publicly playable Beta mode). He still holds the source code that is of critical necessity to properly update FeralHeart, making a proper update for FH impossible at the current time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:00:19 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 08:05:34 pm »
(Answering the first question, though, the last patch came out on December 25th, 2011, when the game was given wings). LKD left soon thereafter without warning or word to FH staff.

As those above me stated, he came back on his Facebook page and claimed to have no responsibility for FH upon the release of Feral Tales (2D Facebook game that is currently in a publicly playable Beta mode). He still holds the source code that is of critical necessity to properly update FeralHeart, making a proper update for FH impossible at the current time.

Well, it's understandable that he hasn't got any free time to work on FH, but we have got to be honest. Leaving a game with such huge fan-base like that is just being selfish! He can't he jsut deliver the codes to the Staff and let them do the work? FH could've been so much better if it had its proper updates since the 2011... And why leaving a proper decent game to make a Facebook game? Many people believed in him...

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 08:13:16 pm »

Well, it's understandable that he hasn't got any free time to work on FH, but we have got to be honest. Leaving a game with such huge fan-base like that is just being selfish... Can't he just deliver the codes to the Staff and let them do the work? I mean, there are ltos of content out there and artists who can make beautiful maps and such. FH could've been so much better if it had its proper updates since the 2011... And why leaving a decent game to make a Facebook game? Many people believed in him...