Author Topic: Renewed Blood - Fight RP - |OPEN AND ACCEPTING|  (Read 11802 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Renewed Blood - Fight RP - |OPEN AND ACCEPTING|
« on: April 28, 2014, 07:50:52 pm »
(This is what I get from watching a Roman Colosseum video..)

The Blood here will never dry...

Welcome to Rome. It's currently 121 AD. You have been shipped here for one reason. To fight, and to fight to the death.  You are in Rome. It is the biggest empire in it's time. The Colosseum has just finished being built. It's a magnificent structure the outside. But everyday the blood is renewed. Gladiators fight here, prisoners are executed, and animals kill. All infront of about 4000 people.

The Colosseum was used as a giant fighting ring. Prisoners, Gladiators, and Animals fight everyday in front of a minimal of 2000 people, maximum 10,000 people. You are an animal shipped from your homeland. You live below the Colosseum in a cage big enough for you to move around, and you are fed and watered everyday. Yet you must work for your food. And you must kill humans for it.

Info on the rp:

*Predators  from Africa and Asia are shipped in to fight. The most common are lions and tigers. Although leopards, bears,hyenas, and sometimes rhinos have been seen.
*There are three 'parts' in the Colosseum day.
1) Gladiator vs. Animals - You fight the most in this section. Starts at 9 AM and ends at 12 AM.
2) Prisoner/Criminal Execution - Usually the humans kill them, but sometimes prisoners are killed by animals. Starts at 12 AM and ends at 4 PM.
3)  Gladiator vs. Gladiator - Mostly humans fighting in chariots or on foot. You are resting in your cage at this time. Starts at 4 PM and ends at 7 PM. At the end of these fights the people go home.

Rules

No powerplaying, godmodding, all that stuff XD
Every animal must kill atleast one person, as that's how the human gives you your food.
You are not allowed to attack the audience.
You may not breed unless the Roman Emperor allows you.
Follow FH Rules

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:49:36 am by Dunasaur »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Renewed Blood - Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 07:53:25 pm »
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:55:47 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Renewed Blood - Fight RP - |OPEN AND ACCEPTING|
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 08:33:37 pm »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:40:03 am by Homestuck_Makara »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:00:47 pm »

Temptress

"Don't underestimate the things that I will do."

Personality
Cold and quiet, Temptress's nonchalant gaze and melancholy reactions are not due to a lack of care. The feline cared far to much, and this was her weakness. Due to her history she rarely speaks, preferring to stick to business. Years before she would have rather died than kill, but now it's an activity she is careless towards.
What animal are you
Leopard
History
Temptress grew cherished by her mother, but when they grew desperate for food they relied on villages. Once word of two rogue leopards got out, they were sought after, and in a desperate attempt to save her mother, the feline attacked. She was taken down, her head hitting a rock and leaving a long scar above her right eye. Her mother, deemed weak, was destroyed while she was shipped to Rome and treated before being thrown into the games. She hasn't spoken a words since to a single soul, she can often be heard referred to as whisper.
Kills
Other

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 10:49:49 pm »
(Accepted! We will start when we get one more person.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 02:24:08 am »

[Name]
Hades (Name after the god of hell)
[Age]
6 Years
[Gender]
Male
[Personality]
[-] Aggressive
[-] Stern
[-] Gruff
[-] Loyal
[-] Aggressive
[-] Secluded
[What animal are you]
Lion
[Appearance] Above; He has many scars from swords cutting him.
[History]
Unlike most, Hades was born in captivity. He was constantly beaten turning him towards a route of hatred. He was taught to kill and he does just that. He had a perticular fight where he was badly injured. The people who fed him and such figured he was going to die so they left him to die expecting it to happen overnight. They were surprised when they found him still breathing the next morning. He healed himself which surprised many people including himself. In no time at all, he was back in the arena. Now, four years later, he is stronger and very quick-minded. He keeps most of his past hidden in the depths of the dark.
[Kills]
He has killed between 20-40 people in his 6 years of captivity.
[Other]
Nothing
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 11:32:26 am »
Accepted! Let's do this thing XD The day is just beginning and the first fights are starting.))

Jupiter

Jupiter looked up from his slumber as the announcer's voice rang through the Colosseum. He welcomed all the guests, and the roar of the crowd was heard as the announcer introduced a gladiator to the ring. Suddenly Jupiter's cage open and a trapdoor opened at the top. He walked out, squinting at the sudden light. The crowd roaring, the gladiator lifted his sword and shield and charged Jupiter. Jupiter leapt to the side, just as his sword came down.  Jupiter clawed his side, and he cried out in pain. He hit Jupiter in the shoulder with his shield, and Jupiter grunted. The crowd screamed. The gladiator shoved Jupiter over with his shield and raised his sword, but the tiger leapt up and grabbed his throat. The crowd was going crazy at this point. The gladiator fell dead, and Jupiter looked up to the crowd. The were screamed and cheering. A trapdoor opened up behind him and he turned and walked back down into his cage. His handler pat his head, "Good job boy, you put on a show!"

(Whoever wants to fight next May, we are doing 1 on 1 fights.)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 01:22:21 pm »
((I suppose I will. :3))

Proserpine

The tigress lifted her head as she heard the final screams of the first fight. Her blue lagoon eyes scanned the area, seeing the only man who wasn't despised by her. She sat up and looked at him, her black and white coat standing on end from pure anxiety.
      "Well, Proserpine, looks like you're next." The man said with a sigh. "After the last stunt you pulled with the sneaking, you've been requested to be chained with this new crowd."
      This human must have been quite lonely, seeing that he was talking to a tiger. He put the steel shackle around her neck like a collar, making sure the chain was long enough to move around, and that the cuff was loose enough that she could slip or break out with ease. He walked her passed Jupiter, the white coat obviously standing out.
      When they exited into the stadium, her blue eyes hazed over with concentration.
      Some of the audience laughed, calling her a pet, rather than a tiger. She didn't even roar like the last one! They said she had no chance at all, as they watched her handler attach the chain to the heavy iron block.
      Most of the crowd, however, knew better. They had seen her before; she killed other tigers, as well as humans. She wasn't the type of beautiful beast to call an average kitty. They knew, as soon as her handler left, that she would most likely become an escape artist.
      The gladiator was a big guy, rippling in muscles and making a power pose as the crowd cheered, and the announcer introduced him as Vibius.
      Then, the announcer introduced the tiger, saying that if she was killed, her glorious white pelt would make a lovely orniment for his home.
      Proserpine rolled her eyes at the comment and crouched. As the gladiator charged, the tiger managed to slip out of the binding in time to dodge, and circle around behind the gladiator.
      Vibius turned and slashed his blade at her, making her scoot back, but take advantage of the slight hesitation when going for another slice. She bot into his arm and locked her jaws, making him release his sword that crashed to the ground. He yelled out in agony once there was a sickening pop.
      The part of the crowd that doubted fell silent, as the tiger released her grip and took advantage of the warrior's inadvertent display of not watching his vital regions. She stood on her hind legs and walked a centimeter before biting his face and puncturing the frontal lobe of his skull.
      The white fur around her mouth was dyed a syrupy crimson as she padded back to her handler. "That's my girl." The handler grinned proudly.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:01:54 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 04:55:13 pm »
I'll post soon. I'm not feeling good today. x.x]]
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 07:03:54 pm »
(That's ok Genesis, hope you feel better soon