Author Topic: Renewed Blood - Fight RP - |OPEN AND ACCEPTING|  (Read 11805 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Renewed Blood - Fight RP - |OPEN AND ACCEPTING|
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 07:52:37 pm »

The roars of the crowd echoed into the underground tunnels beneath the Colosseum, exciting most of the creatures in their depths. The metal cages clunked together as they hopped about anxiously, but one feline remained quiet. Temptress's golden optics focused on the sun spilling in through the metal grates of the openings leading to the stadium, her tail swishing in thought. As a scream sounded through the already noisey air, a familiar figure approached the Leopards cage."Okay girl. Come on.", the mman's soothing words did nothing to calm Temptress, as she was already quite melancholy about the situation. It wasn't her first, and it wouldn't be her last. The town, hell cities new about her. All due to her first kill.

Temptress's ears pinned back in shock as the crowd roared above her. The dry dust-like dirt covered her paws as the feline cowered beneath the bright sun. The sudden war cry from the armored warrior brought a hiss to her lips and in fear, she turned, charging the only direction she could think of. Away.

Straight into a large concrete wall of the colosseum, though unlike most would have head butted it, the feline instinctively launched herself into the air, kicking off of the wall to whirl around and take the warrior's helmet in her jaws, along with his head. Thus, earning a roar from the crowd, and a well known reputation.

As the man clicked the metal chain about her neck, Temptress was lead towards the large metal gate, which was promptly pushed open. Unlike most, the feline casually strolled out, and the stadium grew quiet, not silent, but quiet. Temptress had been used for fighting new warriors when she first arrived, but over the years, she began being used as a last resort. For warriors who made it past their prime and refused to lose, she was the killer. It wasn't rare for a warrior to know it was his last time when she walked out, and thus explaining the sudden despair upon the warrior's face that stood before her. He knew. They all did.

With a quiet huff, Temptress slowly sat back, watching the warrior silently. Hesitantly, he glanced about at the intense crowd, before readying his spear. Finally, he let out a yell, and charged forward. Dodging, the leopard leaped aside, forcing the spear to pierce between a chain link, pinning her chain down and keeping her in place. With a sudden wash of hope, the warrior turned to use his shield, just as Temptress leaped against the chain, yanking the spear from the ground. It shot up from the dirt, piercing the man's chest with a heavy gasp. And bloodily, he fell to his knees before dropping still. The crowd roared in celebration as the chain was yanked, pulling the feline back into the tunnels.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 09:57:46 pm »
Excuse any spelling mistakes. I'm still not feeling yhe best.]]

Hades was pacing in his 'cage'. His jaws were parted and he grunted every so often. He could hear the roaring of the crowd and the agonizing screams of the downed gladiators. The other animals that were being led in and out of the coluseum. The leopard had caught his attention, though, for he had heard the stories about her. He wasn't frightened or even intimidated by her but slightly impressed. Finally his time came and his trainer came over and hooked a chain to him. The man led him out into the coluseum and lcked the chain on a tall podium to keep him a safe distance away from the wall. Hades let out a roar which made the crowd go crazy. The announcer yelled out above the crowd and introduced the gladiator, Centhos. The gladiator was well muscled and well equiped. He armor was indeed strong but not at all impossible to get through. He let out a low tone growl as the gladiator turned to him and then charged him. The guy successfully rammed him and sent him tumbling but he got his footing just as the man brought down his blade. Hades lunged forward and tackled the gladiator, latching on to his arm. The gladiator struggled beneath his weight but Hades had already grabbed ahold of his throat and pulled back. Blood covered his maw as he backed off. The crowd was silent as they stared in aw of what he did. Amongst the silence he heard the announcer speak, announcing the end of the battle and then Hades was led back into the tunnels, still covered in blood.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 10:31:32 pm »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:35:20 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 11:13:24 pm »

Name: Ares (Named after the god of War)
Personality:
Since Ares was brought to the stadium, Ares began to hate humans, besides the one who fed him. He usually is extremely violent against people in gladiator uniform. While Ares rapidly attacks gladiators, he is kind towards other animals, and occasionally shows interest. He also shows interest in fights, despite fighting violently.
What animal are you: White Lion
Appearance: Above. He has beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous mane.
History: Ares was born in Northern Africa. His father was the king and also a white lion. He was 1 year old when the Romans came and took him and his brothers away from the pride. He was shipped to Rome and placed in a cage under the Colosseum. They raised him until he at least grew his mane and began to make him fight. Now, just about 2 months later, he has grown used to the cries of humans and growls and roars of his fellow animals.
Kills: He only killed 2 humans, he is fairly new to the Stadium.
Other:
http://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&type=audio&productID=2700051
Click this to listen to Ares' theme ----^

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 11:50:28 pm »
[[Holy crap this is epic. It's about time someone made an RP like this! -Biggest history nerd ever- :D

"Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"

Name: Vulcan (god of fire/Blacksmiths)

Personality: Vulcan suits the typical hyena stereotype quite well. He tends to be a bit of a jokester and a troublemaker, looking for any opportunity to poke fun at someone- outside the ring of course. Though he is pretty humorous about most things, he is quick to snap into a bitter mood, and often comes off as rude or sarcastic. True to his natural species roots, he loaths lions in particular, and gets kicks out of teasing them behind the safety of his cage bars. He's got a short fuse that is easily lit. Inside the ring, however, he is a completely different creature all together. Knowing he has to fight for his food, his mind instantly molds into that of a savage beast- just what the humans want. He uses his tremendous bite force- which is one of the highest bite forces in the whole animal kingdom- to his advantage, and knows his way around a gladiator. While he's normally rather clumsy or awkward, in the ring he moves quick, as if he is back at his homeland chasing down a cape buffalo. He knows his strengths- his stamina and his jaws- and will instantly plot out mental paths to take and when and where to strike on his opponent. In the ring, he is a vigorous power-house, and won't stop doing what he was brought there to do until he is physically pryed off the body once he makes his final move. He gets a bit into it when he's fighting, and often attempts to eat the opponent he'd defeated. Outside of the ring, he is generally lazy, snappy, and sarcastic.

What animal are you: Spotted Hyena

Appearance (Pics are allowed): Photo. He is a good size, both in hight and in muscle mass, though he's naturally smaller than females of his species. His awkwardly proportioined legs are built perfectly to sustain a running gait for a remarkably long time- one advantage of his species. He has enormous jaws and heavy set teeth- fit for cracking bone. His bite force is among the highest in all the animal kingdom, though he is often underestimated.

History: Vulcan was born and raised at the Colosseum. From birth he was taught the rituals and ways of the gladiator lifestyle- neglected for training purposes by his human care-takers, they molded his young mind to be that of a fierce predator, one who takes no nonsense from others. They did well to make him aggressive, and when he started winning in the ring, they began to show him more respect. His first round was a prisoner execution- a typical right of passage for the training yearlings to see if they're ready to take on human flesh. It was a round he passed with flying colors. Since the prisoners couldn't quite fight back very well, as they were unarmed. It was then when Vulcan first tasted human blood, and since then he's craved it in the ring.

Kills: 19

Other: Nope
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 12:10:58 am »

"Go ahead, tell me that I'm not good enough. Tell me I can't do it. Because I'll show you over and over again that I can!"

Name:
Athena

Personality:
Quite the ferocious fighter. Athena is a very cunning lioness who isn't easilly fooled. Despite sometimes coming across at 'ditsy' that's not completely her at all-many have their moments. Ever since being a cub Athena was a born fighter and always seemed to do so. Often this lioness will hold a grudge depending on her mood or how bad she feels the situation is. Since having a short temper she easily snaps and doesn't show mercy. Ever. Many fear her because of the harshness of her words and the biterness of her, but really she's a friendly creature to those of the animal kingdom-otherwise she will kill you, especially the humans. Athena works well under stress and quickl situations, she dislikes being ordered around although she does it from time to time. Alltogether she is unpredictable, aggressive, kind, protective, bitter, stubborn, sly, cunning, swift, intelligent and an excellent fighter.

Species:
Feline - African Lion

Appearance:
A beautiful golden lioness-a well cleaned coat that is a perfect colour for a Lion. Its rather fluffy but yet rough and short, for being in battle its in rather good condition. Under the thick mass of fur lines pure, solid muscle which makes up the large figure of this lioness. She has very sturdy legs, longs claws and a painful bite. Her eyes are a beautiful amber but seem to tint green/red at different times. All over her body she has mass amounts of scars from all of her 13 fights.

History:
Ever since being a cub Athena has been at the coliseum her father a successful fighter along with her mother. Sadly when Athena was at a young age her parents were brutally slaughtered for turning on their training in attempt to seek freedom. Now Athena follows in their paw steps in the fighting world.

Kills:
She has had 12 kills and 1 defeat.

Other:
Nothing other

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 12:48:00 am »
(OMG Ikr XD All three of you are accepted. It's currently about 11 AM, also I will shorten the times of each section of the fights down to three hours. So the prisoner execution section of the day is in one hour.))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 12:56:49 am »
(( The heck. How did I not see this. -casually follows Jim in History nerds ))

"By failing to prepare,

you are preparing to fail."

Name:
His name is Kronos.
(the ruling god during the Golden Age)

Personality:
Most creatures find it hard to keep steady eye contact with Kronos' cutting, perceptive gaze, making him appear intimidating and withdrawn. He is amiable to those he has grown close to and enjoys playing pranks. Kronosis a keen opportunist. He has an ease with words useful in diplomacy, preferring to resolve conflicts with little violence. However, Ares is a skilled fighter who gains the confidence of his comrades through his charm and ability to rapidly make decisions concerning trivial situations or issues. He is steadfastly loyal to those he cares about and will defend them with tooth and claw, even at the cost of his life. However, he can be a little defensive of himself at times. He doesn't always like admitting to his mistakes, but he tries to. He is also easily provoked and has a temper at times. Sometimes, he hardens himself and shuts out the world. He is a master at concealing his emotions and slipping emotionless masks over his face, much to the frustration of some. The more time you spend with him, the less you seem to know about him. He does open up to those he really trusts, although he doesn't share too much. Kronos has a hard time admitting his limits. He doesn't like to confess to feeling "weak," even when he is obviously exhausted. This shows a bit of his stubborn side. He occasionally judges people a little too quickly, and he can be a little too wary at times.

What animal are you:
Kronos is an Amur Leopard.

History:
Kronos was born and raised in the coliseum. He was taken away from his parents at birth, but given an owner who took care of him. He soon later learned the lifestyle in the coliseum. At first, he was shy and unwilling to fight, but after a serve beating, he took on the rule and soon began to slaughter his opponents.

Kills:
He has thirteen kills.

Other:
Nothing more.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 01:41:41 am »
((Oh, I edited my profile to fit. :/ Just thought I'd let you know.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 02:08:07 am »
[[Woo! History nerds, unite! -brofist-

"Everything that kills me makes me feel alive"

V U L C A N

____________________________________________________________________________________

The muscular hyena lay sprawled out on his side near the back of his large cage, his back up against the large iron bars; the darker tan tufts of longer fur, a mane of sorts, on the back of his neck sticking out from between the bars. Though he was in a light slumber state, his radar dish ears were alert- silently listening to the sounds of the crowd and battle coming from the arena which lie just above the animal cage room. He hadn't been fed yet, today, and quietly wondered when it was the people would decide to send him above and give him his chance to fight for his pay.

Spotted sides slowly moving up and down with each breath, Vulcan furrowed his eyebrows as he picked up the sounds of some nearby felines caged a few spots away from his own; however, he chose to brush off the annoying felines to focus on getting his rest. Suddenly, the sounds of the roaring crowd shattered that attempt, making the hyena wake with a start. From the sound of it, the ongoing fight match had ended. Right as Vulcan began to wonder whether the man or the animal was victorious, a shaft of light broke the darkness of the room and a familiar looking enormous lion was led in- crimson staining his coat. Whether it was his blood or the human gladiator's, he wasn't sure. All he knew was the beast was victorious. "Well, well, looks like the kitty gets his day's worth, eh?" The hyena snickered at the large feline, slumping down onto his haunches at the front of his cage to watch the lion be led to his own.

The voices of the Roman guards who were in the room drew Vulcan's attention quickly away from pestering the lion. He tipped his broad cranium to the side whilst he listened attentively to the humans' words. "Prisoner execution is next, right after we get the floor cleared." One guard said to the other, who responded with a nod. "Send in the hyena once everything is in place." The other man said before exiting the room and tugging the doors closed, cutting off the light source. The thought brought a smirk to Vulcan's muzzle. It was about time he got some action- and prisoner matches happened to be his favorite. They always tended to be easy kills.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me