Author Topic: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)  (Read 8452 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:23:07 pm »
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:16:42 pm by Homestuck_Makara »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: A Third Chance (WORK IN PROGRESS)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:24:08 pm »

"Life can be hard. When you're like me, it only gets harder. But, that doesn't mean I won't stand my ground. Get in my way, and I'll shred you with the infected ones."

Name:

Abyss

Accompanied by:
A ghostly image of her previous alpha who... has something wrong, and tends to go insane.

Personality:
Quiet, curious, but is a very skilled fighter, and, she takes no nonsense.

Description:
A solid black wolf with a black mane that covers one eye, and a body covered in scars. Her eyes are a bright, searing yellow. She stands at about 4 1/2 feet, from head to ground.

Bio:
Most of her life, she had been told that a black wolf is nothing but bad luck to a pack. Therefore, she left to seek her own destiny, which is unwritten. She is adopted into another pack, after the news of her old one being destroyed by an unknown force. Once the disease hit her pack, she was the only survivor... the alpha had asked her to put him down before it spread to anyone else. After that, the other survivors in her pack began dropping like flies, and she found herself alone, without anyone to turn to, but spirits.

Theme Song:
"Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:42:41 am by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: A Third Chance (WORK IN PROGRESS)
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 10:51:05 pm »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 12:29:31 am »
"I'm still a dreamer, a believer."

Name: Nekoda

Accompanied by: No one

Personality: Nekoda, overall, is a bit skittish. He is more of a happy-go-lucky type, who always looks on the bright side. He is still very young, and has lots of maturing to do, both in hunting and in general survival skills. Even though his world is crumbling around him, Nekoda is always positive, though can be quite fearful. When it comes to physical altercations, he is more of a lover, not a fighter- however, when it comes to standing up for himself, others, or what he believes in, he stands firm and will not back down- sometimes... Though he will attempt to defend another, he's a bit of a sissy, and often lets his nerves get the best of him. He's extremely friendly, humorous, and outgoing- always letting his optimistic personality lighten the mood.

Description/Picture: Nekoda is a pretty scrawny youngster, natural for his age.

Bio: Nekoda is only 1 years of age- so he does not have much life experience. He was born to a small, new pack. From birth, he and his two siblings began to learn the ways of life- and as the weeks turned into months, he was taught the basics of hunting small prey. A few weeks after being weaned off his mother, the plague struck. Fortunately for him, he did not witness any of the horrid massecre that took place among his small family- as he was taken away by his mother, who fled into the forest and later died of her wounds. It has only been about a month since Nekoda was left on his own, and he still has yet to see any of the plague going on around him- he's completely oblivious of it.

Theme Song: Christie Road (Green Day)

I will add a new, more hardcore character soon, gotta go somewhere soon. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 01:07:28 am »

Niya&Desia

Name; Niya
"I'm not a fighter, I'm not the one.."
Accompanied by: Her sister, Desia
Personality: A bubbly, quirky wolfess, Niya tends to look for the good in any situation. Lacking strength and training, Niya prefers agility and speed. A kind soul and a sweet charmer, Niya is quick to defend though she is unable to back her words up.
Description/Picture: The wolf on the left
Bio: Born the younger of the two siblings, Niya found shelter with Desia. Friends and sisters, Niya hid in her sister's shadow, finding comfort in it. She lacked strength and courage, leaving her the weakling of the pack. As they grew, and the virus spread, they survived with Niya's strong intellect and Desia's strength.
Theme Song: Roar- Katy Perry

Name; Desia
"I freaking dare you."
Gender; Female
Accompanied by; Her sister, Niya
Personality; A stubborn, sarcastic female, Desia is very protective of her sister. She is the nonlover of the two, finding no comfort in hoping for a mate, as Niya dreams of beginning a pack of her own.
Description; Wolf on Right
Bio; Born the older and stonger of the two, Desia was trained in fighting from day one. She grew protecting her sister, and continues to.
Theme Song; O' Death- unknown

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 01:12:11 am »

"How about while you take a nap, I'll defend the entire world?"

Name: Kaz
Accompanied by: She sometimes takes on the partner of a raven, but it doesn't matter what raven. This is because like working pairs, wolves and ravens help each other find food.
Personality: Kaz is a tough, never-back-down type. She doesn't like to lose and when she does she'll moan for days about it; in short, she's a sore loser and a proud winner. She does, however, lose occasionally because she takes on fights she most definitely cannot win, even if she sees that. Not very wise.
Description/Picture: Kaz is a strong, buff-looking wolf. However, that is just body type. She is quite tall compared to most and she has large paws that are good for treading great distances. She has a tear in her right ear and wears a faded, dark green bandanna around her neck.
Bio: Kaz was born into battle. She's about ten and a half (dead at 13, normal wild wolf age); however like said, she's big for her old age, and quite strong as well. Having a mother dead only a few days after she weaned, she learned to survive on her own. When the infection struck, she wasn't very old. She taught herself how to fight off the infected. As she got older, she got less bold but still will never back down.
Theme Song: do i really need one

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 08:14:54 am »

"I swear to you, I'll never back down when my kin are at stake."

Thunder

Accompanied by: Sir Darknite, Former Alpha of his clan.

Darknite Appearance

Personality: He acts very noble and prideful. He will never back down from a challenge, even if its not the most wisest course of action. The wolf has always had an independent nature and a love for hunting and fighting. Though he won't make the final blow unless its absolutely necessary.

Description/Picture: Thunder only has three legs. His other left back leg was severed viciously from the rest of his body near knee point in a fight with another pack. A scar lays on his right eye that vaguely represents an arrow and his pelt is quite tattered and unkempt.

Bio: WIP

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »
((Oh geez, I fell asleep. o.o All are accepted. :3 Ya'll can start whenever ya feel comfortable~.

@Spottedbears You don't have to have one. :/ but, it gives me something to add to my playlist on YouTube while I RP. XD Based on your character's personality, I can see that her theme song can either be "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation, or something along those lines. :3))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:19:17 pm by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Kaz - post #1
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 01:27:19 am »
OOC: okay! thank you, actually that's quite a nice song c:

- Kaz -

As she huddled close to the tree, the mostly tan wolf stretched out, leaning on the thin bark. It was a nice birch tree, with dark brown and blackish spots pushing away the glare of the white. The sky was a muggy blue and it was quite hot out. Letting her tongue loll out, quick short pants escaping from her mouth, Kaz looked up and spotted a cluster of ravens about forty stretches away. Ears now pricked, she got to her paws and scrambled down a stretch of open grass, into a valley.

Once she made it over there, the oldish grey wolf noticed a pile of elk scat. Her jowls curled up in disgust. Stepping past it, she glanced up. It was a really big elk with plenty of meat on it. She realized, there must've been a wolf around here somewhere that had killed the elk. Talking in a deep breath through the nose, she could only smell a the dead elk. Trotting through the birch forest to the elk, it hadn't even been ripped into, and she spotted an abundance of grey hairs on its snout.
"Oh, so it died of old age? Perfect, then," she thought out loud. With no regards for what might be around her trying to eat the cervid as well, --besides the ravens-- she ripped into the carcass. The birds fluttered down beside her, and she growled at them. However, seeing as they had found it first, she would let them have the elk once she was done.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 01:54:07 am »