Author Topic: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)  (Read 8450 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
Re: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 02:16:57 am »

"Everyone says that you can die. Then why haven't I?"

Name
Sennin

Accompanied by
Her memories

Personality
Sennin can best be described, to an outsider, as cold hearted, uncaring, and serious. Not many bother to talk to her, in fear that she'll just 'emo her way out of the conversation'. Sennin enjoys talking, which is why some also call her crazy since she talks to herself a lot. Though, the real reason for her behavior is her over-whelming fear of death. After seeing so many die before her, it has gotten to her head, and death is now a concept that her mind takes more seriously then most would.

Description/Picture
Picture at top.

Bio
Sennin was born in a normal pack, in a normal forest, with a normal life. Though, you can't really call a cream-colored daredevil 'normal' When Sennin was young, she was the most daring wolf in the pack, always accepting any bet that came her way. She enjoyed life, taking everything calmly and relaxed. Until the plague hit. When her entire pack fell to the ground, she finally realized that death was a real, true thing. Running away from the scene, she hid in a cave for as long as she could, in fear. That time in the cave, she pondered why death exists, what is death. Her over-whelming fear of her once non-existent enemy shook her greatly, causing an odd type of insanity to take place.

Theme Song
My Immortal

Other
Based off an immortal charrie I have in game.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 02:43:55 am »
((Accepted. ^^ You can jump in at any time, my post is on the first page~.))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 07:26:42 pm »

Thunder and Sir Darknite

In the distance, the two wolves were traversing the rough terrain of the mountains that surveyed much of the surrounding forest and grassland. The gray wolf followed the darker wolf's lead, limping as he struggled to keep up. A low whimper left his jaw when a pang of pain struck his back leg, though he simply tried to shoulder it off. "Are you keeping up alright back there, young one?" Thunder perked his ears at his leader's voice and nodded respectfully, "Yes, I'm fine sir. And you don't have to call me young." "I call you young because you still have much to learn compared to myself," He chuckled and thunder twitched his ears in slight annoyance. The elder wolf glanced over his shoulder, able to see the three legged wolf was struggling before coming to a halt abruptly. Thunder watched him do so inquiring, "Sir, why have we stopped?" "Well, I am quite weary. I don't have as much fiery youth as someone your age. Besides, there is no rush in leaving this area. It's actually quiet peaceful here."

The dark wolf plopped down against the cold stone flooring they had been traveling. The gray wolf was a bit taken back by this though nodded in understanding, going to lay down as well before uttering, "Thank you sir. I appreciate it." Darknite shifted his golden gaze towards the young wolf and let out a small chuckle. Thunder's ears swayed in confusion at this gestures and asked, "Something funny sir?" "Quite so,"The wolf answered, till having a well humored tone, "It's just, you're stubborn nature reminds me a lot of my naive self back in the golden days." The gray wolf winced at this though smirked, "Well you probably didn't get your leg torn off savagely by wild psychotic monsters. How can i be anything like you anyways? You are much more so superior to me." Darknite met his gaze and his slight smile turned to a frown. "Don't degrade yourself Thunder," He began a serious reply, "If anything, that handicap makes you much stronger. And I didn't mean by that way anyways. I meant personality wise." The old wolf glanced to the open sky draped above them with a flock of birds migrating like they always did this time of year.

He forced his smile to regain as he answered, "I was a very ambitious pup in my youth, always pushing myself to out do my brother. Day and night, I would train to strength myself to reach his par, even if my body collapsed while attempting to do so. He was gifted with father's bravery and bold strength and brawn and I suppose I was jealous. That's why when he decided to start his own pack, I made ours. I suppose I just couldn't accept to defeat. Though now as I reflect on those days, I know it was a childish pursuit." The gray wolf listened attentively though flattened his ears against the back of his skull in thought. He took a moment to ponder something before saying, "I see. I would have done the same in your position." Thunder peered to the sky as well, feeling his bristling hairs finally start to die down at the serenity of rest.

A thought was itching in his mind, one he hated to bring up, though his curiosity made it terribly difficult to ponder it, "Sir Darknite? W-what do you think will become of our pack?" The wolf stared at him blankly in response to this before he lowered his head uttering sadly, "I... I'm not sure Thunder. You don't need to think about such morbid things. Please, Get some rest. You will need it later on in our travels." With that, Darknite faced away shamefully, forcing himself to close his eyes. Thunder watched this motion before mimicking his actions and shut his eyes, drifting off into a dark sleep.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:31:17 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 07:59:33 pm »
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:10:01 pm by Homestuck_Makara »

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Kaz - post #1
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 12:21:08 am »

- Kaz -

The old wolf, hunched over from eating, finally finished. With a stretch and a yawn, she mumbled,
"Oi, I need a nap. Or maybe I can just go to sleep for the night." Getting up, she left the corpse of the elk slowly piling with ravens picking at the tender parts of the flesh. A small bird, a starling perhaps, fluttered over through the trees. She thought nothing of it, instead Kaz made her way to a gnarly old oak, which was quite peculiar looking in the birch forest. However, she was on the edge of it anyway. Digging a small bowl in the earth to make a suitable hole for herself, she stretched and curled up in it. The grey hairs on her muzzle wafted in the breeze, and a raven settled next to her.

"The wolf helped raven, the raven helps wolf," the bluish-black bird said, his dark beak shining dully. He plopped his fat bottom down, feathers spreading, making him look like a duck. He would stay with this old wolf, yes. And they would find food together all the time, yes.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 04:52:24 pm »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 12:45:01 pm »
[Derp. My apologies for my lack of posting busy weekend can I get a recap, please?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 04:16:17 pm »
((Not much has really happened. Abyss came across Thunder and Darknite in the mountains, who were in the middle of resting from their travels, and Sol had flown off to scout for Yegor, and saw a huge flock of ravens Kaz went hunting with. That's really all that was going on. :/))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 07:00:32 pm »

Thunder and Sir Darknite

Not before long, the young wolf found himself being prodded awake by one of his dreams. He perked his ears alertly and glanced around the clearing, panting slightly from the anxiety. When Thunder saw there was no one but his former alpha closer, he rested his chin back on his paws, flexing his ears back in grief and allowed a low almost groaning sigh escape his throat. His gaze shifted towards the canopy of dark clouds and few stars that were visible from where he was positioned. What's the point of really moving on? We should have just ended up like the others. I should have done more! This whole incident is my fault! Thunder released an aggravated echoing snarl, clenching his claws into the rocky terrain below. His figure was tense. That's all the wolf could think anymore. His strong sense of pride was playing on his mind, devouring him alive in guilty and weakness. Thunder shook his head and rose to his feet tiredly, glancing around before padding on by himself on a short walk staying alert.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 12:02:04 am »

The pounding of the desperate heartbeat, the crunching of the compressed leaves, the raging fear sprouting within her mind. Niya's ears hugged her cranium as she shot forward through the decaying undergrowth of the unfamiliar forest. The small female's fearful stance only added on to her already small demeanor and her gentle gaze, which now seemed to be drowned in shock as she stumbled over her small paws. Niya knew Desia was right all along, she should have stayed back at the cave. But food had grown scarce, and Desia was traveling into unknown territory. Fearing her sister's demise, she followed only to stir up the infected more and in a desperate attempt, was injured escaping. Her sisters last words were Niya's name followed by a forceful order to run. And hesitantly, she did. Like a coward. Leaving her sister to fend them off, leaving her without knowing if she made it or not, leaving Niya to run blindly through the strange territory. Her front, right shoulder blade was damaged mildly. Neither a clean slice or a deep hole, Niya had fallen off the edge of a valley, leaving a jagged, bumpy wound upon her bloodied fur.

But that mattered little, Niya was far more focused on running, which she seemed to equally be failing at as her paws tangled up once more and in a sudden rush, tumbled forward. Her yelps of pain were muffled bu the ground as she rolled messily to a stop at the bottom of the descent, her rump catching her smoothly. But with her luck, she wasn't safe. Her large, doe-like optics landed on two unfamiliar males which seemed like the worst circumstance at the moment. Her ears shot back as she backed away slowlu, backing herself into the rock wall, her eyes gazing up at the males in fear and angst. She was small for her age, and weak, no match for two males.

Currently interacting with; Thunder&Sir Darknite

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.