Author Topic: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)  (Read 8451 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 12:30:39 am »
      Abyss sighed faintly. The two wolves she had seen on the mountain pass were but corpses of those who had succumbed to the sickness. She supposed that some were too weak to turn into the zombie-like beings that had haunted her Prospering land almost a year ago. She jumped faintly as lightning flashed across the sky above, and reflected in her eyes, giving that searing gaze of hers more depth.
      She started heading for a hole in the side of the mountain, one where a fox had once lived from the looks of it, and poked her head into it to see if anything was still living in it.
      The thunder rumbled through the forest, breaking the silence.

Yegor looked up towards the sky upon the flash of lighting, followed by the roll of thunder. "Sol, my friend, I'd rather you not be flying in this weather." He shouted ahead at the bird, who had disappeared somewhere into the forest.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Kaz - post #3
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 01:32:39 am »

- Kaz -

Kaz's ears jolted forward as a harsh, cold slap from, what she thought was, another infected. She leaped to her paws with a snarl, scaring the plump raven next to her.
"Oh? Another freeloader, eh?" she huffed, sounding quite rude, but, she thought to herself, it was good to have some company. Picking up the raven and plopping him down on her ruff, she trotted down the hill and to the carcass. The rain would drench it, and it would get really soggy and gross. She should probably save it. Digging the hole she had made a lot wider, she shoved the elk into the dirt and made sure it was completely covered by the now cave-like den. Settling in, squished next to it, she quickly dug a small, shallow but covered den for the raven. He promptly hopped over and settled in nicely. "It's a bit strange for you to sleep on the ground, don't ya think?"

"Oh no! Raven stays on ground much, much, during rain. Not good fly," he answered with a quick jerk of his head, before settling down and sleeping.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:34:27 am by Spottedbears »

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 12:49:42 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 09:25:39 pm »

"It doesn't matter what's in front of her. As long as she knows who's behind her

Name:
Linnea

Accompanied by:
Herself

Personality:
Linnea is a very loyal canine who will protect those she labels as friends, or if you're in danger she will risk her life and step in to help another of her species, this also shows her bravery and how she isn't afraid. Lia is quite the stubborn canine and only does something if she is wanting to do so-many see this as negativity but they'll never know unless they get to know her. Linnea likes to be alone, and that's how you'll see her mostly venturing around. Alone. Although, she does love the company of others as being alone does get lonely. Like most wolves Linnea has a snappy side to her, pretty worse than most and when it happens she's the most horriblen bitter and ignorant wolf you'll ever meet-although if she hurts you when angered or mad she tends to apologise. Linnea is always a bubbly and playful canid who doesn't really take life to serious, although she knows when to be and when not to be. At times she'll say what she wants when she wants, many seem to love tha fact she says it how she is. Always being stubborn, playful, feisty, brave and loyal she's all in all a great friend to have. Maybe you'll learn more about her in time. Linnea is very cunning and mischevious, many see her as sneaky as she often moves fast, silently and swiftly like a shadow. She's brave and outgoing, witty and mysterious. Although she's young Linnea is pretty wise and good at giving advice.

Description/Picture:
Picture above, one thing you can't really notice is her eyes. She has a unique colour eyes, they seem to be a mix of both light and dark blues along with a few different greens, the colour brown is also mixed in hence why they look rather dark in the picture-as you can see.

Bio:
Everything seemed to look up for Linnea when she was a pup, she did have dark nights but they were always followed by a brighter day. She got into many fights and arguments as a pup but that's what seems to happen in a pack. Since having three brothers and no siblings Linnea was brought up to be tough and take care of herself-not letting anyone push her around, and that's something she has carried throughout her life. Like few the most years of her life were spent training her up for the big world, but it all came to fast for her. Reaching the age of 1 something happened.

It all seemed a mystery as her pack members soon began to vanish, no trace what so ever. The alphas had grown worried and soon it was obvious. Many corpses of many forest creatures seemed to start slowly die off. No one knew what it was until many began talking about it. The infection. The pack quickly died out and few creatures turned ridden with disease and even going crazy. Seeing the danger she left.

Still being a young age the world was all knew to the young wolf, the forest was a big place and she was now alone-no pack nor family nor friends to help her out. Although the days were tough Linnea always had the spirit of a fighter-just like her mother and her father. Pushing on she has now managed to survive in the harsh wilderness alone for a year, although to some its not long it feels like a life time to her. Lia is now still venturing the vast, infected wilderness alone.

Theme Song:
Avicii - Wake Me Up
Demi Livato - Let It Go
Bastille - Pompeii
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
[Couldn't chose]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 10:47:24 pm »

"This disease CAN'T be the downfall of us.."

Name: Mystery
Accompanied by: A very morbid figure of her brother.
Personality: Mystery is rather on the shy side. She isn't the type that likes company of a large ground and only prefers groups of one or two. If there are more she'll most likely stay away. She is often tagged as a coward for running away from fights and doesn't care much, she hates getting into fights but she can deffinently hold her own. Aside from that, she is actually friendly once you get her to actually talk.
Description/Picture: Above|She is blind in her right eye and a scar across the bridge of her nose. She also has knicks on her ears and a rather long scar along her right hip.
Bio: Mystery was born as a loner with a single brother, Ghost. An odd name for a young wolf pup but he was born a very ghostly gray hince his name. Mystery got her name for being born white when both parents were gray. She was told she got her color from her grandmother who was also born white with gray eyes. When they came of age they set off through the forest to try and find a pack and they had. Unfortunately when she grew old enough they gave her the rank of omega because she was blind in one eye. When the virus came along she couldn't do anything but run and that's what she had done. As she had ran, though, her brother appeared and lunged at her. He stopped short and collapsed in a heap only inches away from her. She ran from the scene before anything else could stop her and has lived alone ever since then.
Theme Song: Blown Away - Carrie Underwood

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 11:40:23 pm »
((Both accepted! Sorry. ^^"))

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2014, 12:03:12 am »
Thanks floof. I'll post later on. ^.^']]

The amazing Derp!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2014, 12:12:11 am »
((I recognize that signature from somewhere. :/))

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2014, 12:16:22 am »
Well floof, if you remember somebody named ~|~Cookie~|~ than you'll know where that's from. I used to be Cookie. Haha]]

The amazing Derp!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2014, 12:20:38 am »