Author Topic: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)  (Read 8453 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: A Third Chance (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2014, 12:48:59 am »
Hi floof. Haha]]

"This disease CAN'T be the downfall of us.."

Mystery lay huddled in a heap beneath a hollow under a bush she had dug out herself. It was a tight fit but it covered her and it was better than nothing. She felt a sudden cool breeze and looked out of the bush to see the morbid ghost of her brother. She crawled out and and tried to walk off but he turned and began to walk away. "Don't leave." She whimpered and tried to follow. He made multiple turns but eventually she lost sight of him. A new wave of sorrow filled her and she threw back her head in a howl. It was normal when she saw her brother. The melodic song was both depressing but beautiful at the sametime. After a brief moment she trudged back to the small hollow and climbed back in to shelter herself from others. She curled up in a tight ball and rested her tail over her paws.

Not really the best post but I could't think. xP]]

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2014, 01:07:51 am »
      Abyss sighed faintly before diving onto the hole she was inspecting. The rain had started pouring, and she was already becoming soaked.
      The cave was dark, even when the lightning cracked across the sky. So, all anyone could really see of this curse-pelted wolf would be her harvest moon-yellow eyes.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2014, 02:08:47 am »

- Kaz -

The grey wolf stretched, closed warm in her dirt den. The corpse that was squashed next to her had been there for a while, so the blood was seeping into her fur, and she'd probably smell like that for a while. She couldn't get any sleep in here, it was so cramped. With a growl of discomfort, Kaz shifted yet again. Within another hour, she hoped, the rain would be over and by then she'd be able to stretch her legs without getting wet. Maybe, when the fat raven was done being lazy, she'd have a chat.

[short ;v;]

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2014, 02:58:31 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 06:21:56 am »
(Sorry for the late reply. My computer screen recently broke so its difficult to read and type posts now.)

Thunder and Sir Darknite

Before Thunder got to far in his patrol, a peculiar scent hit his snout. His amber gaze grazed over in the direction as he cautiously padded closer, spotting a female wolf not too far from himself. She seemed much more of a runt than most wolves her age. Even so, he didn't let down his guard. His stance tensed as he shoved his ears forward in alert, his fangs flashing intimidation at her. The brute waited to strike, already quite worn down from his distance venture from his old homeland. Thunder lashed the sides of his mouth back more to show even more of his large dagger like teeth before he proceeded to inquire in a slight hostile tone, "Who are you and what business do you have here?" He kept his head up boldly though saw the she wolf back down out of uneasy fright, knowing the dominant side now. The young wolf lessened his aggressive expression, knowing he had gotten his point across before he stood back up with a straight posture, his voice more firm than hostile now, "What is someone like you even doing out at a time like this alone? You do realize that if I was like most of my kin in mannerisms, I would have already sprung to attack, right? Be lucky I'm such a 'giving' soul." His last sentence had a bit of a sneer to it as he turned his head back to examine where Darknite was still soundly resting a bit away, curled up into a dark puff ball.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 05:47:22 pm »
Was the post directed towards me? I'm clueless.))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 11:07:14 pm »

Linnea

"It doesn't matter what's behind her. As long as she knows who's behind her!"

As the large she-wolf emerged from the bushes of the large forest a sigh blew past her lips as she suddenly stopped-glancing up at the open canopy above her that allowed rain to drop down onto the forest floor. The skies had suddenly turned black and mysery filled the atmosphere of the grey skies. It was usual for this to happen ever since the infection spread, it was rare they got a full sunny day without a splash of rain. Flashes of light now and then along with loud rumbles continued to fill the forest. Linnea allowed her head to drop once again-glancing around at the debris that surrounded her, giving her head a brisk shake she quickly set off.

Broad paws pressed against the foliage causing twigs to snap from the heavy weight of the she-wolf, but obviously the sounds were unheard by the rumbles of the skies. Although the rain didn't bother her Linnea wished they could atleast get a fine day which would allow her to cover ground quickly and maybe find a potentail meal. But it all seemed to hard for now. It had been a while since Linnea had seen another wolf never mind living prey, she hadn't eaten in atleast a day and her hunger was quickly building up-but it rarely seemed to growl. The only sound she could hear were the sound of rain pattering against hard surfaces from the forest.

Now out in the open of the forest Linnea had already been soaking, her once smooth, fluffed coat was now transformed into a soaking, matted mess. As the rain continued to beat down on the wolfs pelt her ears flattened against her head-tail hanging low and not to far from between her legs. Ever since the infection and the loss of her family members Linnea had always seemed a little saddened or annoyed-although she tried her best to cover it and get over it. Slowly the large canid crawled through the forest, her legs moving at an even pace as she trudged onward-she was certain she wouldn't find food, nor any of her speacies-even the infected. The rain seemed to block out most of the scents.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 01:59:17 am »

The small female watched the strange male in fear and angst. He was threatening, and she had no intentions of pushing to get to know him. The males words, however, pushed a certain nerve within her and her sudden fear shifted as quickly as it appeared into a defensive stare. "Be lucky I am intellectually evolved. Or I wouldn't think twice about defending myself, small or not." She retorted, her ears pinned back. A sudden shift in body weight pulled a small whimper from her as her shoulder bled onto her fur even more. Lucky her, the wound could obviously be distinguished from a bite. Rolling her shoulder back in silence, she gazed away from the male, her ears and expression softening into remorse. She was tired, weak, injured, and left alone. Never separated from her sibling, Niya gazed at the chilled ground in an almost hidden despair. She was utterly alone, and she was well aware of her chances out here. She wasn't one to snap as she did at the male, but the abandonment and anguish she felt drowned out her senses, leaving her looking to the untrained eye a simple weakling. But to those willing to take a second glance her fear and despair shrouded the air in a pitiful veil. The fact that her curious eyes followed the male's gaze to the other figure resting a few yards away didn't help. Only reminding her of her loss. "I'm not out here by choice." She muttered, pushing to her feet, her front paw hovering over the ground in rest as she gazed away from the two, examining the area for an east trail back up the rock wall.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.