Author Topic: "When will the war end?" {War/Stray Dog RP} {Open & Accepting!}  (Read 7412 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile

(Note: Credit for the Idea of the Rp goes to DoctorFlob.
Credit for the plot line and story line gos for Lord Suragaha! Thank you both! ^.^)

Story

The time was harsh when the WWI started. Every human that didn't obeyd or fight til they can died, not to mention dogs as well, were killed by Russian/Germany Military Forces if they didn't obeyd.
The time has passed and WWI was stopted, but not for  long!
Soon there started WWII, and many people died as well as dogs.
Only one pack of stray's struggled to survive the war until they can.
Nobody knew where that stray pack came from, but the only thing to killer human's was. To kill them.

Not to long ago, before the stray pack even existed, there were only dog for itself struggling to survive the bloody war that even the ground was full off.
One stray named Eldago, forced the strays to unite and protect eachother if they wish to live.
They agreed and soon the stray pack came to be existened.

When WWII started, Eldago died and passed his leadershipment to his song Trewer.
Trewer, wasn't as good at his father, but one of the cruele's of all.
He killed human's and even stray's who didn't let them pass, for survival.
One dog named Loni, stepped in to challange Trewer for a challange, whoever winned the first battle kept on ruling.
If Trewer was to be deafeaten, Loni, would settle himself and let Trewer rule the stray pack until h passed to his son and his son son.

When Loni challanged Trewer all stray dog's watched as Trewer battled. He was fast like the wind and swift like the fish, but the only thing he didn't had, was ballance.
Loni, was smart and ballanced, but enough fast and swift like Trewer.
Before the final struck was doomed to Trewer, Loni saw Trewe's fear in his eyes and left him to live.
But when Loni turned, Trewer had the chance to kill Loni. But one stray dog named Victor, saw that Trewer wouldn't give up until his dead, Victor jumped just in time to save Loni from Trewer.
Victor finished Trewer off, and Loni turned to face Victor finishing Trewer off.
Loni knew that Trewer was about to kill Loni, and gave a nod to Viictor before annoucing the new leader of there pack. Victor.

(If you have read the Story line, put Force somewhere in you're application!)

Plot

Time was a struggle for the stray pack that had united forthere own survival.
Now lead by Victor, the pack had no chance but to steal food from the military force army.
The military dog's were kept closer to the food facilities to keep the charge from the stray dog pack that kept stealing from human's.
The stray's now had no chance but to go in smaller groups to steal and be unseen.
But what the question to Victor was.
Will they come back safely? Or injurdely?
When will the war end?

Now the real question is.
Which side will you choose to be with?

(If you have read the plot, put Fight somewhere in you're application!)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:58:19 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: "Will it end?" {WWII Dog RP} {WIP}
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 04:44:11 pm »
The Military Force Dogs Ranks

Leader: Perception (*~?RainbowPass?~*)

Next In-Line: Omaha (JimMoriarty)

The Medic: Open!

The Medic Apprentice: Open!

Lead Fighter~ Night (Dunasaur)

Fighter: Unlimited!

Lead Guard~ Blitzen (OreoHeroz)

Guard: Unlimited~

Apprentic: Unlimited!

The Stray Pack Ranks

Leader: Victor (Open!)

Next In-Line: Lino (Alpha~Dog)

Medic: Open!

Medic Apprentice: Open!

Lead Fighter~ Open!

Fighter: Unlimited!

Lead Guard~ Kenyah (Taylor)

Guard: Unlimited!

Lead Hunter~ Open!

Hunter~ Unlimited!

Apprentice: Unlimited!

Elder: Unlimited!

Mother: Unlimited!

Pup: Unlimited!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:40:05 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: "When will the war end?" {WWII Dog RP} {WIP}
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:51:07 pm »
The Rules!

1. Follow all Fh rules!

2. Only realistic Pictures! No Animated pictures!

3. Choose which pack/force you will choose!

4. If you wish to be  leader, PM me first with a Rp sample!

5. This is not a true WWII (World War 2) Rp, but some part of it is!

6. Please, don't leave the Rp! ;u; I don't want it to die! ;v;

7. No Mary/Gary Sues! Nobody is perfect!

8. If you have read the rules, put War somewhere in you're application!

9. Have fun! ^.^
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:58:25 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 04:57:43 pm »
Code: [Select]
[img] Image of you're character's pic goes here! [/img]
"Quote"
Name~
Owner~
Age~
Genger~
Breed~
Pack/Force?
Rank~
Crush~
Mate~
Pups~
Personality~
History~
Appearance~
Extra~
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:01:55 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 05:02:08 pm »

My Application's!

"Why die when we can live?"
Name~ Aztec
Owner~ N/A
Age~ 5 Y/O
Genger~ Male
Breed~ Shiloh Shepherd Dog
Pack/Force? Stray Dog Pack
Rank~ Hunter
Crush~ Luna
Mate~ Luna
Pups~ Waiting
Personality~ Rp
History~ Rp
Appearance~ Pic
Extra~ Force, Fight, War.

"Do we really have to fight?"
Name~ Luna
Owner~ N/A
Age~ 4 Years
Genger~ Female
Breed~ Czechoslovakian Wolfdog
Pack/Force? Stray Dog Pack
Rank~ Mother
Crush~ Aztec
Mate~ Aztec
Pups~ Expecting
Personality~ Rp
History~ Rp
Appearance~ Pic
Extra~ Force, Fight, War.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:59:23 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 05:34:48 pm »

OPEN FOR POSTING! ^.^
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:49:42 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: "When will the war end?" {War/Stray Dog RP} {Open & Accepting!}
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 11:24:26 am »

"I protect. I serve. I have no choice."
Name~ Perception
Owner~ Harold J Crossland, 24, Lieutenant.
Age~ Six years.
Genger~ Male.
Breed~ German Shepard Dog.
Pack/Force? WW2 Military.
Rank~ Scout (Possible leader?)
Crush~ Not available.
Mate~ Not available.
Pups~ Not available.

Personality~ Perception is a eager, well trained dog that ultimately would do anything for his master and his comrades. Being a scout, Perception's main goal is to protect, even if that means risking his life to find hidden booby traps, such as bombs, or covering his masters body from deadly incoming fire. When his work day is over, Perception loves nothing better than to relax with the other military dogs. He is friendly, most of the time, but his aggressive side is easily triggered when he is being pestered or he is being forcefully handled.

History~ Perception puppyhood was not at all easy and care free. The first couple of weeks where a breeze, playing around with his siblings, but this all came to an end when he was taken away, with the rest of his siblings at the age of eight weeks to train for the military. Perception hated everything about this new routine, but he had no choice but to train and work hard, and this stubbornness is said what makes him such an eager dog to this day.

When one years passed, Perception was classed as ready to join the ranks as a scout. His name was ultimately shortened to PS.1, which stood for Perception Scout 1, which has been used as a code name. The first months seemed easy. Since Perception was a newbie, he was the tag along for another, older and more wise dog named Klaus. Klaus, after a couple of months, had served his duty as 'The dog whom showed Perception the ropes,' and retired from his rank to a more senior rank, which lead him to being carted off to a different camp.

Since then, at the age of six years, Perception's training and Klaus's tactics where in scripted into his brain. And this is what makes Perception the dog he is today.

Appearance~ Perception is average built for the German Shephard breed. With his unnatural colouring, many have thought him to be an Alsation, but it is confirmed he is not. He has a very thick coat, which is useful in the winter for  keeping himself and his master warm. Perception's master is specific on the dog's collar. It is a rather  dull brown, a shade of which he has in his coat so he does not stand out. This is hidden under his thick fur. His master has written on the collar 'Perce', so if he is to fall into enemy hands, the enemies would not have his proper military code name: PS.1, or his actual name.

Extra~ Force, Fight and war!

Dooooooooood.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 12:00:56 pm »

"I protect. I serve. I have no choice."
Name~ Perception
Owner~ Harold J Crossland, 24, Lieutenant.
Age~ Six years.
Genger~ Male.
Breed~ German Shepard Dog.
Pack/Force? WW2 Military.
Rank~ Scout (Possible leader?)
Crush~ Not available.
Mate~ Not available.
Pups~ Not available.

Personality~ Perception is a eager, well trained dog that ultimately would do anything for his master and his comrades. Being a scout, Perception's main goal is to protect, even if that means risking his life to find hidden booby traps, such as bombs, or covering his masters body from deadly incoming fire. When his work day is over, Perception loves nothing better than to relax with the other military dogs. He is friendly, most of the time, but his aggressive side is easily triggered when he is being pestered or he is being forcefully handled.

History~ Perception puppyhood was not at all easy and care free. The first couple of weeks where a breeze, playing around with his siblings, but this all came to an end when he was taken away, with the rest of his siblings at the age of eight weeks to train for the military. Perception hated everything about this new routine, but he had no choice but to train and work hard, and this stubbornness is said what makes him such an eager dog to this day.

When one years passed, Perception was classed as ready to join the ranks as a scout. His name was ultimately shortened to PS.1, which stood for Perception Scout 1, which has been used as a code name. The first months seemed easy. Since Perception was a newbie, he was the tag along for another, older and more wise dog named Klaus. Klaus, after a couple of months, had served his duty as 'The dog whom showed Perception the ropes,' and retired from his rank to a more senior rank, which lead him to being carted off to a different camp.

Since then, at the age of six years, Perception's training and Klaus's tactics where in scripted into his brain. And this is what makes Perception the dog he is today.

Appearance~ Perception is average built for the German Shephard breed. With his unnatural colouring, many have thought him to be an Alsation, but it is confirmed he is not. He has a very thick coat, which is useful in the winter for  keeping himself and his master warm. Perception's master is specific on the dog's collar. It is a rather  dull brown, a shade of which he has in his coat so he does not stand out. This is hidden under his thick fur. His master has written on the collar 'Perce', so if he is to fall into enemy hands, the enemies would not have his proper military code name: PS.1, or his actual name.

Extra~ Force, Fight and war!

Nice application! ^.^
You are truelly accepted! ^.^
Also, if you wish to be a leader of the Military Force Army, send me a Rp sample, please.
You may start if you wish or if not, then we shall wait for 1-2 applications! ^.^

IM BACK!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 03:13:20 pm »

the eye with the yellow by it is the right and the eye with the blue is the left

Name: Star
Owner: Tyler
Genger: Female
Breed: Husky wolf mix
Pack: Stray Pack
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups :None
Personality: Rp
History: Rp
Appearance: Pic
Extra: none
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 03:15:58 pm »
war. (sorry i was half asleep and forgot to put it in here )
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave