Author Topic: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~  (Read 4618 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ~:Stepped On:~Dog Rp~Open And Looking for Members~
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 01:25:35 pm »
Cash grinned and waved her tail. "Ah yes, But I don't think I need to figure out much." She stated yawning once again. Her gaze drifted through the streets as the male walked off. She lowered her head down on her paws closing her eyes as she drifted off to a light sleep.

Writers Block. x.x))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 04:48:55 pm »
((Umm Kamikaze didn't leave...but I'll post from where you left off))

Kamikaze

As the large dog walked away he managed to catch the females words, a chuckle escaped his maw as he shook his head. Stopping he turned at an angle, his tail still high in the air. "I'll see you around..." he smiled standing there for a few seconds. Turning, a huff blew past his lips as he trotted down an alley not to far off his previous position. Holding his snout low to the ground he began to sniff around. It didn't take long for him to catch onto a scent, a one he recognised as meat. The males mouth began to water as he trotted towards a trash can, nudging into it and knocking it over with ease. Kaze crawled towards the trashcan and began digging out the contents, rubbish was now smuthered over a small part of the alley as he continued lunging trash towards the wall behind him. "Got ya!" he barked to himself as he snagged his teeth around the chunk of meat, a smil sprawled on the males face. Looking behind his he watched as a dog scurried past after watching, shrugging he walked in his previous direction out the alley.

Mercadies

Sadie watched as many more fights began to unfold, her brows raised as she shook her head in dissapointment once again-a growl escaping her maw as she shuffled from her stomach and onto her haunches. The scent of food did fill the air, but it usually ended up in a fight she didn't see why they couldn't just share. Trotting past and open alley her eyes caught attention on two canines, one seeming like a female and a huge grey brute. Listening she turned and trotted down towards the two. Although it wasn't any of her business the selfishness of some of the dogs kind of annoyed her. Stopping beside the two she smiled at the black Shepherd, her stern gaze drifting onto the large mixbreed. "Don't you think you should share? The canine population is already running low without hogs like you keeping it to yourself!" she growled with a flick of her tail, now standing a little infront of the black, unfamiliar canine. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »

Onyx was about to tell the mutt what for, until an unfamiliar fae came up next to them. She cocked her head. "Hmm. What do you think, mutt?" She smirked. "You think we can share this garbage can, since it is yours, anyway." The grey brute narrowed his eyes. "Grr..." He shook his head and walked away. "I'm surrounded by idiots...." He muttered.

Onyx grinned. "Well, that was fast." She looked at the new dog. "Thanks. I'm Onyx." The German Shepard nodded to the garbage can. "Since you helped me out, you think you can share this with me?" She asked. 

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2014, 09:41:05 pm »

Mercadies

Mercadies glanced at the larger dog, one brow raised and the other narrowed as he stood in silence for a moment "Well?" she muttered with a snarl. But then the unfamiliar fae also stepped in and questioned the brute, who seemed to storm off and mutter something. Shaking her head at the male she let out a sigh, the mix-breeds ears lifted as she heard the female speak. Turning her head she looked at the black canine, now known as Onyx. Smiling at the canine "Its fine, I don't see what some dogs problems are... she replied rolling her eyes. Looking down at the trash can then back up at Onyx she smiled and dipped her head "Sure, if you don't mind" Sadie yapped, her tail had now began to wag, it was the first time she had spoke to anyone since being here. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

wolfgrl2468

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:12 pm »
Name: Storm
Breed: Golden Retriever
Picture of Her: http://www.golden-retriever-magic.com/images/Young-Golden-Retriever-DogStory2.jpg
Sub-breed: *NONE*
Personality: Sweet, Adoring, Kind. <--- (That's when she's in her good mood.)
Secondary Personality: Rude, Mean, and Unforgiving.
History: Her life has been plain SHIT, since her life with the humans, so she ran off. In disaster. (I will get you, I will >:( )
Extra: *NONE*