Author Topic: In-Game torment (I'm venting -_-')  (Read 8106 times)

Wudiin

Re: In-Game torment (I'm venting -_-')
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 02:25:11 am »
WARWARAWRWARWAR -shot-

drifter

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:28:22 pm »
I find it lmao when theres a fight going on that isn't an actual RP. Then someone randomly

"Grabs ____ by the neck and slams to the ground, ripping off their head."

What?......Really?..Come on now xD

Wudiin

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 09:50:07 pm »
I don't fight in game that much... too many 7 year olds running around that get butthurt when you reject their friend request. I though that you had to be 13 to be on anyonline game/forum like FH.... bah I need to read the interwebz rules again @D@

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 11:21:50 pm »
Since FH doesnt really have a set rating any age can be a member. I dont like that, but hey, we cant all have what we want. xD

Wudiin

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 11:28:15 pm »
Ooooh. I thought there was a law or something -derpyderp-

slycan

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 11:33:47 pm »
only applies to the TOS of the forums host / website host and not the game as it has no TOS pre-say

Confused yet xD ?

Offline EssenceOfShadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 11:38:02 pm »
Me and my friends were hangin' by the portal to Temple of Dreams yesterdau, when this canine came running around and screaming "wolfs are better than cats" "cats suck" "blah blah, i hate lions theyre this, theyre that"
Ya' know, no capitals, no punctuation. And it's just a bright neon yellow-blue-pink-ish wolf whom's name isn't even capitalized.
I was loling. She said "yourll all b****s" (<--- it was censored with not enough stars) and ran away.
When people do that, I end up laughing at them because of how stupid they are. It's one of the reasons I like this game-- All the little trolls are so funny >w>

drifter

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 12:33:00 am »
Yes, Yes Sly you win, I'm confoozled

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 04:06:53 pm »
only applies to the TOS of the forums host / website host and not the game as it has no TOS pre-say

Confused yet xD ?

Sooo... what your saying is.... since the game itself only has mods and not an actual admin.... you.... Nevermind. I think I just confused myself. .-.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 04:42:29 pm »
The forum is P/G-rated, but the game itself is PG-13. Or that's what I've come to understand about this whole issue.

On the subject of Filtering... I hate that idea with a passion. Like I said before, start catering to one group of people who want something censored, and you open the floodgates to more ridiculous things. <.<' But if there is one added in the future, then the option to turn it off would be appreciated.

Also, the whole lion/wolf war is hilarious! Even though it gets out of control sometimes, I don't mind it. If I'm bored and none of my friends are on, I go looking for a den that's inhabited just to play along in their little game. Because even though they aren't permanently claiming that part of the map, they ARE rping there - and by wandering near their den, you've kind walked into their rp.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?