Author Topic: In-Game torment (I'm venting -_-')  (Read 8108 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Re: In-Game torment (I'm venting -_-')
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 04:56:02 pm »
There was a war? *blinks*
-
Where did I go? XD

Ayyy~

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 05:59:52 pm »
Easiest Solution: Block them.
Tigg, you're a genius XD . I will keep a more careful eye out when RP-ing or seeing wars. As I don't want to be messed up in trouble. I hate troubles, enemies and hating O.o .
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 06:10:30 pm »
Easiest Solution: Block them.
Tigg, you're a genius XD . I will keep a more careful eye out when RP-ing or seeing wars. As I don't want to be messed up in trouble. I hate troubles, enemies and hating O.o .

Please don't revive necro threads. The last post on this was April 2nd, which is nearly two months ago now.

Kreapaer

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 06:02:23 pm »
I remember this... Some sort of black angel thing came up to me one day while I was totally working my buttsit on this rock in the plains... And she told me to leave.  Of course, all I did was 'Wat?  wat?  wat? I speek no englush lolololz' til she left.  And then I ran into a guy named Taffy... -mumbles-

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 08:58:07 pm »
Necroing much? Last post was in May.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 11:50:31 pm »
Same thing happened to me these lions kept buttswinging around me because i was in there territory -_-
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline ZipherAvenger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Organized Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 12:32:01 am »
Geez... it just gets so tense in the Warrior Cat roleplays when it comes to territories and what not. Me and my friend (both as wolves) decided to go visit another friend who has a wolf in our pack. She just happened to be the leader of a clan at the time and her clan were having some problems with wolves nearby, so we offered to be their 'bodyguards'. All of a sudden, some other cats in another clan just ran up and started yelling at my friend (the canine) and I to get off their territory, when a completely different clan they were rping with was standing just a few pixelized feet away. Luckily, our feline friend stepped in and said that we were with her. Surprise, surprise, the other clan started yelling at my friend's clan to get off their territory. That was when my canine friend and I just backed off and watched the two clans bicker. After a while, though, the other clan's leader stepped in and made an alliance with my feline friend's clan.

All is good, right? Nope. Just a few minutes afterwards some random cat ran up and claimed the territory as "Starclan's" (For all those people out there who aren't Warriors fans, StarClan is a clan of dead cats) I asked what in the world a clan of feline ghosts would do with a territory and they got insulted and ran off, saying that he would get 'StarClan' to kick us out of their 'territory'. Well, a half hour passed and still no StarClan showed up. After that, my canine friend and I just went back to our pack map.

So yeah.... never volunteer to be the bodyguard of a group of warrior cats roleplayers, otherwise you'll get caught in the middle of their territory claiming and (if your a wolf) be threatened to be attacked by a tiny cat that would probably have no chance against you.  :P
~*~What is this "sleep" you speak of?~*~

~*~Demon of the Snow~*~