Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26591 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« on: May 31, 2014, 06:25:36 pm »

"Once there was a beautiful island with countless angelic wolves. But a monster with daggers for teeth and armor as strong as iron revealed himself. He was taller than the tallest wolf. He called himself King Terror  He attacked the Celestials and drove them onto a huge ark. The Celestial wolves set sail,leaving the monster to destroy the island. But the celestials were in for a bad surprise. Demons summoned by King Terror surrounded the celestials. With no where to run, they fought the demons long and hard. But to no avail, the demons just kept coming. Without anyone to control it, the Ark crash landed into the world of wolves. Now they poison our world. They kill many wolves. Some try to fight them, but died trying. But there might be hope.. "

Welcome! In this RP you are a mortal wolf in a world infested with demons. King Terror lives on a mountain overlooking the world you live in. Every year he chooses a sacrifice from one of the packs. You and a handful of other wolves have the power to stop him. But you will have to get through his armies of demons first.

Rules

Don't power play or godmod
Hate the character not the player
You can have up to three characters. If one dies you may make a new one.
You can have only one (1) power.
Please be active
Have fun! :)

Powers

Fire - Fire is a common type. You control fire and are easily weakened by water. You can be easily angered and sometimes even rebellious. But when calm your a great friend.

Water - Another common type you control water. You are calm and serene, but when angered you become out of control. You are weakened by Earth.

Earth - A common type, you control rocks, trees, grass etc. You are graceful and calm. You are almost never angered. You are weakened by Fire.

Wind - Sort of rare, wolves that control wind are loyal and kind. You can levitate about 3 ft off the ground. But you also jump to conclusions sometimes. Not always but sometimes.

Necromancy - Extremely rare, wolves controlling Necromancy control life and death and poison. They are anti social. But once you become their friends they will defend you with their life. They are weakened by light.

Light - rare, but not as rare as Necromancy, Light wolves are wise and strong. They are natural leaders. They are weakened by Necromancy.

Stone/Rock - Semi common, these wolves are tough and strong. They are usually very strong, and very powerful. But are also gentle with the little ones, or shy wolves

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 11:38:32 am by Dunasaur »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Application
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 06:32:56 pm »

Application

Name:
Personality:
History:
Power:
Pack or Loner:
Family: (Mate, Kin, etc.)
Other:

Picture of a Demon
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:35:58 am by Dunasaur »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Other
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 06:47:34 pm »
Other:

Season: Fall
Temperature: 59 degrees Fahrenheit, 15 degrees Celsius
Weather: Chilly with clouds on the horizon. Will warm up in the night
Moon phase: Full moon
Time: 10:00 AM
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:55:24 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 11:11:23 am »
Name: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is a friendly, loyal friend. He prefers to meet you first before becoming instant friends. When he first met a demon, he viciously attacked it. Shadow also has some anger issues, but can be calmed down easily. He hates King Terror, always suggesting they should put a stop to him.
History: Shadow was a born loner. He was born with the power of fire. He was accepted into a pack because of his powers. When the demons came, they killed his parents. Outraged Shadow has always wanted to kill King Terror. When a hoard of demons destroyed his pack, he became a loner. He currently lives alone.
Power: Fire
Pack or Loner: Loner
Family: None, they were slaughtered by Demons.
Other: He is looking for a friend

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 08:07:10 pm »
Application

Name: Zedwin
Personality: Anti-social, Sadistic, Spiteful, Smart, Snappy
appearance: A black pelted wolf with purple eyes.
History: Zed never liked his power, he seemed to be the only one who had it, while others played with the lights of fire, gusts of winds, rocks and water waves, Zed could only control those who were dead and the shadows that surrounded the world. Others had always been scared of him, and it had only made it worse when one day, seeing his own sister killed by a demon made him do something unspeakable. The young pup brought her back from the dead, she was a soul-less husk who knew nothing of the world or it's people, it only followed to do his bidding, eventually he had to dispatch her himself, it was damaging to his mental health and he eventually became slightly insane in the brain. Zedwin grew up away from everyone, eventually leaving to become a loner, he dd not want to be around others, he did not want to talk to anyone, be close to anyone. The black pelted wolf lives alone now, he does not live with any pack.
Power: Necromancy
Pack or Loner: Loner
Family:
Mother - Disowned
Father - Disowned
Sister - Dead

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 11:43:07 am »
Accepted! We will wait for one more person.)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 08:48:40 pm »
Name: Maryrium (pronounced Mi-ree-um)

Personality: Very laid-back and carefree, Maryium isn't afraid to break the rules. Her light-hearted attitude often succeeds in putting a smile on most other's faces. She isn't easily angered, but can often use her sharp tongue to snap at people when needed. She is quite mysterious, rarely talking about herself and avoiding the subject. This wolf has an excellent judgement of character and she doesn't judge others based on their powers. Once she learns to trust someone, she will stick by their side no matter what, a common wind wolf trait.

History: Being born to high-ranked parents, Maryium had an easy start to her life, almost as if to make up for the complications later on. She was frowned upon due to her father possessing the power of Necromancy, so she hid her wind talent and pretended to be of the light category. This resulted in her leaving her pack as soon as she possibly could to avoid discovery and to be able to freely display her power.

Power: Wind

Pack or Loner: Loner, looking for a companion.

Family: No mate. Mother: Lost. Father: Now probably deceased, tortured by Demons.

Other: She is looking for someone to travel alongside.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 10:57:38 pm »
Everyone, I am going to make a new Power. Please look on the list of powers to see it and a description

Crystal is the wolf in front, howling

Name: Crystal

Personality: Crystal is a calm she wolf who most call a natural leader. Her element is partly the reason. Crystal is no it easily angered, but she is also is never afraid of snapping at someone. She is a natural leader. Crystal is very friendly to trusted wolves, and ,alternatively, not as friendly to demons. She usually does not like to talk about mating, or things like that, and it is usually a subject to change.

History: Crystal and her brother were born in the same pack as Maryrium. Crystal, her brother, and their friend grew up together, playing with their powers. When the three grew up King Terror attacked. Terrified and scared, the trio left the pack and struck out on their own. They have fared well so far, and are accepting members.

Power: Earth

Pack or Loner: A very small pack of three wolves. She is the leader.

Family: Parents are dead due to demons. Asteroid, her brother, is alive and lives with her. She has no other family, and doesn't want a mate.

Other: She is the alpha of her ragtag bunch of wolves.

In the pic, he is the white wolf in the back

Name: Hunter
Personality: Hunter is the guardian of the trio in his pack. He is serious, but also playful at times. He hates demons and King Terror, destroying many demons every day.

History: Same as Crystal
Power: Stone
Pack or Loner: Pack
Family: Crystal
Other: He is the guardian of the pack.

In the phone, Fallon is the black wolf.

Name: Fallon
Personality: Fallon is a  calm male that loves to make friends. He makes sure everything goes right in the pack. But when fighting, he has to haze his eyes just to keep his sanity.
History: Same as Crystal and Hunter
Power: Water
Pack or Loner: Pack, he is the beta
Family: All dead, from demons
Other: None

We can start
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:06:26 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 11:36:54 am »

Shadow was wandering through the forest. He lay down in a clearing. Spotting a beetle in front of him, he touched the beetle. It suddenly was burned to a crisp. Shadow enjoyed his fire powers, using them on small items such as beetles, twigs, and maybe even a demon or two.  Shadow got up and walked back into the forest. He bumped into something. Rubbing his muzzle he growled at thing, "Watch where you are going, Buddy!" The thing turned and Shadow instantly knew it was a demon. The demon crouched and leapt at him. Shadow fell on his back trying to keep the demon from biting his throat. Suddenly Shadow lunged upward and grabbed the demon's neck in his mouth. The demon suddenly burst into flames and fell to the ground. Shadow got up and shook his fur. He muttered to himself, "Stupid demons.. I'll give King Terror a beating when I get my paws on him."

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 12:26:30 pm »

Name:  Jaxalth (Jax-a-li-th) Jax for short and Luke

Personality:

Luke:

-Harsh

-Easily ticked off

-Rude

-Cocky

-Can be nice if he wants to

Jax

-Kind to the ones he is close to

- Protective

-Brave

-Loyal

- Outlandish

-A joker

History:  Jax and Luke were born and raised in a large healthy pack by the Alphas.  There were next in line to become Alpha but, they did not want to be a pack wolf.  So when they where two years old they  killed their parents and ran away. They have never been seen again by any wolf. Even though no one knows them, word has gotten around that there is a killer wolf of the lookout for his next kill. they wonders alone with his brother.

Power: Light

Pack or Loner: Loner but, they will join the pack after a while.

Family: Unknown

Other:

Luke is often mistaken for a demon because of his red eyes.

When they are using their powers patters form around there eyes (Like in the pic)

Also sorry it's rushed i'm on my phone.
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue