Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26588 times)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 11:31:07 am »

Shadow turned see a dark figure (Zedwin) walking towards him. He knew it wasn't a demon. "Who are you?"  He growled to the wolf. He was still wary but calming down.

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 11:46:53 am »
Lifting his head the wolf looked over the fire gifted creature before him. He stood there for a moment and didn't say a word "Zedwin." He grunted before twitching his ears and looking over his shoulder at the oncoming sounds of many wolves gathering on the area. Zedwin wasn't one for crowds so quite happily let the shadows curl around him and take him a distance away where he could watch, he didn't much like being the center of attention.  Sitting under the shade of a large tree the necro merely let his purple gaze wash over the area, occasionally glancing back at the fire wolf every now and then.

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 11:52:24 am »
May I join? :3))

Name: Jetson Black

Personality: Outgoing, Gentle, Nice, Courage, Brave, Loyal, Friendly, Funny, Oragant, Studborn.

History: Jetson, was born into a small pack called Crystal Sight Pack.
There, were only white wolves, with blue markings on, they wieled Ice power, but Jetson was diffrent.
His parents were white as the snow and had blue markings like the sky.
Jetson, had a brother, Darkus Black. They were both like twins, they had the same pelt color, just there eyes were diffrent.
When there parents came to the shaman with them, the shaman was shocked to see the two.
Even know they were nice and funny and loyal to the pack, the shaman spoke: "When everything shall accoure as dark, the two shall dissapier into the dark, but they shall bring light back, but not alone, they will." Then King Terror showed up with there demon's, as everything turned dark as the shaman suspected.
Then the two dissapiered, and were never to be heard of again, until now.

Power: Necromancy

Pack or Loner: Loner

Family: Darkus Black (Brother).

Other: N/A

Name: Darkus Black

Personality: Outgoing, Leader-like, Gentle, Nice, Friendly, Brave, Studborn.

History: Same as Jetson.

Power: Light

Pack or Loner: Loner

Family: Jetson Black (Brother).

Other: N/A
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:02:12 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 02:37:41 pm »
Accepted, you may start when you want :)

Crystal and her pack arrived to see a fire wolf talking with what a Necromancy wolf. When the Necromancy wolf disappeared into the shadows, Crystal slowly emerged, "Exuse me, are you the wolf that set that demon on fire?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 12:01:11 pm »

Jetson Black

The Necromancy Wolf walked beside his older brother, while looking at him, then looking away.
Stoping, The Light Wolf sniffed the air, before speaking up in a growl.
"Fire Wolf! They always loose temper if you excedently bump to them! I hate thoes kind of wolves!"

Darkus Black

The Light Wolf walked silently and calmly on the dirty wet, grassy terrain.
He stopted and turned to his brother, before he growled at his little brother and spoke up.

"Keep calm Jetson! C'mon, let's go and investigate it!"
He turned to the path where it lead towards the smoke, and started running.
With Jetson bhinde him, Darkus, tried to run as fast as he could, maybe the Fire Wolf type, hurted someone, or maybe.... maybe it burned down a demon!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:02:48 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2014, 07:06:25 pm »
Insidious Nefarious

Personality: The wolf is quite laid back with a seemingly, 'I don't care about anything' attitude. He might seem charming and intellectual at times, but he a figure that shouldn't be trusted. In combat, he can be absolutely ruthless and has a sadistic sense of humor while fighting. He has near to no remorse for many things he has done and won't hesitate to lash out at anyone, even family and fellow pack members. His favorite tactic is slowly wearing down his enemy with his venomous properties. Insidious is not entirely a bad wolf though. He may act like a cocky rough neck killer, though he still is utterly passionate for the few rare things he does care about.

History: The wolf was just a pup when the incident happened. King terror and his demons wrecked with one foul swoop through the pack camp. All that was left was a mothering wolf glaring down at the intruders, protectively, defending her survive pup, that she had named Indra. She fought valiantly against her foes, managing to take quite a few of the demons down, though she was soon overpowered. Indra had seen the whole thing, crying and leaping to her side with desperate eyes. He attempted to nudge her awake, but it was no use. Vicious snarls came from behind him, making a chill run up his side knowing he would be next. Though surprisingly, Terror spared the pup, though took him into custody to be trained as one of the demons. The pup endured much abuse and grief over the course of training and as he grew, he became closed off and nearly as cold hearted as King Terror or his demons. When he was old and strong enough, he led numerous raids, annihilating pack lands without remorse and became known as the Insidious reaper, coming up with his last name a bit later. Years have gone past and Insidious is still a slave under Terror's rule. Though with age, he has become much more defiant and cocky with his superior, usually bounding off whenever he feels like, having his fellow demons having to chase him down again. With a tad bit of fear of witnessing rebellion from the monster created, the wolf is guarded in a large rocky cavern by demons atop a snow pointed mountain. Even with him chained there, it is not likely for him to be trapped there for long.

Power: He is a rare, necromancy wolf, specializing in the field of toxins. Pores on his paw pads, claws, the end of his tail and mouth leak a dark purple acid that severely burns anything it touches. Plants die in a matter of seconds after contact with it. If a normal wolf comes in contact with this venom and it flushes through its system, it surely will die if not treated once its blood toxicity level is above 5% (Which would be around 7-8 wounds with the venom.) There is a counter to the strange acid. Rosemary. If placed on the wound or chewed up and swallowed, it will absorb some of the poison and neutralize it. However, nearly no one knows about this counter.

Pack or Loner: Former pack delta, until his kin were exterminated.

Family: None are known to him.

Other: His eyes are very bright and pale in the darkness and they appear more serpentine than normal wolf eyes. He is quite a lean and tall wolf. He has a long pointed neon green tongue that will sometimes peek out of the side of his mouth. He has subtle markings on his body that are dark shades of maroon and indigo. On his front paws lay two broken shackles, one on each paw. He is often mistaken for a demon by others from his behavior and pure dark appearance.

( Hope the history and stuff is ok. )
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:12:35 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2014, 11:08:45 pm »
Accepted, and this is my 1,000 post!))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2014, 01:19:45 am »
(Congratz! ^^ *Gives official cane and dentures that all elder membas get.)
--- ---------- ----- ---------- ----- ---------- ---
Insidious Nefarious

"Don't let the rascal get away!" The demanding shout came from the mob of pursuers racing through the forest lands. Their hostile gazes were set ahead at the figure that had easily slithered ahead due to his impressive speed. The obsidian canine creature surprisingly stopped hot in pursuit and swung around to meet his glass gaze with those of the demonic. A few cruel snickers escaped the wolf's crooked jaw as he shouted an antagonizing taunt at them, "And you lot call yourselves demons? I have more of a challenge with dead prey!" A sinister grin crossed his mug, watching the group become irritated, ready to lunge forth. He curled his lips back into an amused snarl as he shouted anxious, "Want to prove me wrong? Then come at me cowards!" The demon released a wave of loud wails in a unified war cry as they charged ahead. Insidious held his ground without any display of fear or remorse from his cocky attitude and simply murmured chillingly under his breath, "That's right. Come closer... Time to show them what the true devil can do..."

The pores on his paw pads opened up, oozing a disgusting dark venom. His vile acidic claws pierced out of his paws as a vicious cry left from deep in his chest as he charged ahead and lunged on top of the leading demon. He secured a tight grip around his neck, chomping away several times as his mouth leaked venom into it's system. Nefarious kept his crystal eyes focused on his surroundings and didn't hesitate the leap off his target when another demon tried to go to his kin's aid. He panted low, keeping his distance while keeping that sadistic grin across his muzzle. He  lurched away from the incoming attacks, ducking side ways lower and even leaping off the ground to avoid contact with his enemies, always landing with surprising elegance unharmed, his calm demeanor seeming to irritate the heathens. The wolf continued to do so, plotting when to strike as he saw the puddles of venom on the ground beneath the group and grinned, finally deciding to dive in after his opponents were slightly fatigued.

He raced across the group, slashing his filthy claws into the legs of numerous. As one came at him from behind, he lunged a bit ahead and quickly bit into the side abdomen of one demon, being propelled by gravity to coil around him to use him as a shield as his pursuer collided with the makeshift shield. The dark creature slipped away after the two had been knocked unconscious and leaped, clawing into the back of another and making them plummet to the ground due to his weight. His fangs snatched around a broken branch, around the length of a small fox and he swung it back so it struck dead center in the middle of one of the demon's forehead as it fell back, writhing in pain. The demons kept dropping like flies due to the burning acid on the ground and when the time came that only a few demons remained that opposed him, he simply let out a menacing snarl, sounding more like a savage roar as the group retreated. Insidious grinned triumphantly at this and licked the side of his lips that was stained with blood. "Let's see, 6. 7. 8. 9... Oooh it seems like I broke a new record. 11 this time." The corrupted wolf cackled in delight, shaking his head with amusement as he turned to leave with his normal, boastful and conceitedly egotistically proud strides as he traversed deeper into the now silent forest.

Color code:
    - Narration Text [Dark Blue]
    - Insidious Nefarius [Indigo]
    - Demons, Side characters and NPCs. [Navy]
(( OOC: Could you give a small description of the demons that are under Terror's control and maybe a more elaborate one of Terror himself? Or at least pictures? It would help me a lot while describing battle scenes correctly. If not, thats ok. I just don't want to get the wrong idea of what they are like in the rp. ))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:26:42 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2014, 11:34:33 am »
(Waiting on Wolf to post for Shadow but sure. The Demons are the same size as wolves. The have black fur or really dark grey fur, and red eyes. If you look on the front page you can find  pic of one. King Terror is much different. He is about ten feet tall, with a Snake like head and a Wolfs body. He has short claws, but sharp teeth and a whip like tail. He also controls all the elements, so it's impossible to kill him alone. King Terror resides in a large cave in a mountain.))

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2014, 04:43:41 pm »

Shadow turned and saw a female wolf ask a question, "Yeah. He is no more than a crisp now." A shriek of a demon made his eyes turn into flame, but he calmed, "If I could I would kill every demon in the world." He growled to himself, turning and laying down. A sudden growl made him stand up. He walked to the edge of the clearing, and a demon leaped out at him. With a howl, he grabbed the demon and threw it to the ground. While the demon was getting up, he set the demon on fire. The demon let out a long and painful howl, and fell to the ground, dead. He snorted.