Author Topic: Den claiming issue >.>  (Read 21777 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Den claiming issue >.>
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 04:58:29 pm »
Just had that now. I was one of my wolf character (The Joker), and I went to speak to Una, a cheetah cub this was just past the temple portal and I got told to leave because I was in "thier pridelands". I quickly told them all where they could stick it, blocked the main trouble maker and sent her sidekick packing, and sat and talked to my friend for a good 15 minutes before I was pulled away from the laptop :3
It's just a matter of really blocking and sticking up for yourself x3

Offline Sky Lily

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
    • View Profile
    • Sky Lily's Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 07:26:13 pm »
Urk.... DEN CLAIMING. Happens to me all the time, we're all roleplaying around this one den, and a  warriors RP walks on in. We're letting them stay and such, but we take one foot into the den and BAM. Godmodders/spazzes/noobs cussing or attacking up until we leave.

Attacking?  You mean writing noobish sentences in asteriks all like *CLAWS YOUR THROAT OUT AND EATS IT* xD

My friends and I just sort of stay there and chill, messing with the denclaimers all like "um.... I don't see any blood spilling out of me...."
MyCharacters
MyPresets
[url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 01:25:05 pm »
Ugh territory fags...gotta love em lolz... My friend and i decided to chill in a den in teh plains eh? This random pack of wolves came up and was like "WTH ARE YOU IN OUR DEN GTFO" I was like... ROFL

All i can do is laugh at people that thinks everything is theirs.

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 08:33:29 pm »
Recently a Group of Cheetahs came in to the den whioch my group was in and said, is this in use? We said yes and I directed them to a queiter better one, since our one was corded, which I said that they wouldn't of enjoyed being in ''ours''. x3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline UltraKitteh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Raymooond~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 10:40:30 pm »
Urk.... DEN CLAIMING. Happens to me all the time, we're all roleplaying around this one den, and a  warriors RP walks on in. We're letting them stay and such, but we take one foot into the den and BAM. Godmodders/spazzes/noobs cussing or attacking up until we leave.

Attacking?  You mean writing noobish sentences in asteriks all like *CLAWS YOUR THROAT OUT AND EATS IT* xD

My friends and I just sort of stay there and chill, messing with the denclaimers all like "um.... I don't see any blood spilling out of me...."

Well, that, along with their spam attacks c:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't diss us 'cause we're epic.

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 06:04:53 pm »
These problem issues are incredibly high... One of my wolf's pack has a public territory and we try to protect it and share to avoid violence... But we know this is a public place... We need a place to call our own. As our pack leader can't download maps. I might have an idea how to solve this. Probably I'll ask how does he download, because maybe he isn't downloading from MediaFire where I (I actually couldn't simply download maps myself, but MF solved this) download maps from. I suppose this is a way how to avoid fights and conflicts about turfs (and dens too).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:06:50 pm by Feralia »
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

kitty-kat

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 11:20:23 pm »
i might look noobish or somthing for what im about to say. I just think well...-IF- the map gets bigger than 5 inches or so...i just think that..well.........<_>' if the map goes out  like about...10 miles each way you can add more dens to it and then like...the name of whos den will be right next to the cave or somthing and like you have to run around marking territory and then after a wile it will say like take my name for agsample. wolf-of-death's Den. and like...if they go in there..you aculy aloud to run them out and they HAFT to. :3 there that my idea. X3 have fun reading this~ OH i feel so noobish now.  :P

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 11:18:08 am »
i might look noobish or somthing for what im about to say. I just think well...-IF- the map gets bigger than 5 inches or so...i just think that..well.........<_>' if the map goes out  like about...10 miles each way you can add more dens to it and then like...the name of whos den will be right next to the cave or somthing and like you have to run around marking territory and then after a wile it will say like take my name for agsample. wolf-of-death's Den. and like...if they go in there..you aculy aloud to run them out and they HAFT to. :3 there that my idea. X3 have fun reading this~ OH i feel so noobish now.  :P

Only going to say one thing.
Why make the more dens? You want a den, get a map.
People just need to grow up and stop trying to claim public land

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 12:49:44 pm »
Lol, an RP I was in was arguing with a Lion Pride about territory claiming....
My packmates kept on saying (no offence to anyone, buuuut....) stuff like "Demons don't need wisdom!" or "NO, This is Demon territory, GET OFF." (I can't EXACTLY remember what they said,) ...I found that quite noobish, (since they were acting like the Cats were actually IC and part of the RP, even though the conversation was really taking place OOC) so I said that we should share the territory, and it's okay as long the Lion Pride doesn't butt into our RP. So they agreed, and we RPed happily ever, after, the end.

Note to Self (and others): If your fellow RP members are arguing over territory in a public place, tell them to share as long as the other group doesn't butt into our RP in an annoying way.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:52:14 pm by KoriNeko »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »
Sometimes though, you just want to relax somewhere with your pride or pack, fore me I lead a rather large pride, and we wanted to settle down, found an empty den and went in it, but a pack of wolves came past and were all like: "We were here first." etc, "This is our den!" etc, and in the end, we had an all out war! I never ever resort to roleplaying fights over a den but at this point it was just like: "Why can't you just leave us alone? We only want to relax here!"

Another thing are people's in pride claiming they can't download maps now.
It's been made easier than ever to download maps...it's just rather annoying now.