Author Topic: Den claiming issue >.>  (Read 21780 times)

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
Re: Den claiming issue >.>
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 03:05:59 am »
If you can't make your own map, there are plenty that re made by users for the public. My map "The Habitat" is full of claimable dens. there are really cools ones out there that are compleatly fine with claiming. but no, no claiming on the fh public maps.

Offline DemonicTreachery

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Love's strength standeth in love's sacrifice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 05:15:50 am »
I find the best way to deal with this sort of thing is to act as though the claimers don't exist. If you don't leave, and completely ignore them, they give up after awhile.
W.W.S.D.?

Twiliac

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 06:36:24 am »
I find the best way to deal with this sort of thing is to act as though the claimers don't exist. If you don't leave, and completely ignore them, they give up after awhile.

^, This is the best thing to do single handily. All you can do, is tell them, it's a public den, they, or any one cannot claim it. Sure they may rp in it, but it's public.

I've been doing a mate rp (Or was) recently, with my evil character and with another. We were in group, rping, ignoring those that came in. I even told a few to ignore us, were just rping in group. But it's when people for no reason, stand right in your face, or just jump up and down in your line of view in front of you. That really gets' on my nerves, let alone if we have local off peeps just randomly try to add us to their rp..

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 12:57:35 pm »
Hmm.... had my share of these guys lately.
Once i was moving around with my lion. I went close to a den, and a pack of 10 or so wolves "blocked" me from the den entrace. So, as i was bored, i went and started to RP. Its actually not as bad if you are bored and want a good laugh. In the end others joined on my side and the pack left the den, the leader guess (sorry for the word) "butthurt" that i wouldnt leave, and im still asking them to let me in the den to rest.
They said its a private RP, so they wouldnt like me there. I suggested they better make their own map, or RP in group if it is that private.... brains guys... brains...

btw
be careful guys. sometimes "den-claimers" are just RPing. ive come across many of these kind. they just want to spice up the boring RP with intruders, and wish for you to join. i was too first offended by these ppl, but then when i started to RP, i realized they too are just RPing, and dont mean harm.

In my free, boring time, i do like to go around the plains and approach every den to see how ppl would react. If there is no reaction, i leave, if they are harsh (like: gtfo wtf its our den! LEAVE!!!) then i stay and have fun... and watch them get furious, and curse their lungs out. Its fun. try it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:01:03 pm by Gargantor »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 01:06:03 pm »
Hmm.... had my share of these guys lately.
Once i was moving around with my lion. I went close to a den, and a pack of 10 or so wolves "blocked" me from the den entrace. So, as i was bored, i went and started to RP. Its actually not as bad if you are bored and want a good laugh. In the end others joined on my side and the pack left the den, the leader guess (sorry for the word) "butthurt" that i wouldnt leave, and im still asking them to let me in the den to rest.
They said its a private RP, so they wouldnt like me there. I suggested they better make their own map, or RP in group if it is that private.... brains guys... brains...

btw
be careful guys. sometimes "den-claimers" are just RPing. ive come across many of these kind. they just want to spice up the boring RP with intruders, and wish for you to join. i was too first offended by these ppl, but then when i started to RP, i realized they too are just RPing, and dont mean harm.

In my free, boring time, i do like to go around the plains and approach every den to see how ppl would react. If there is no reaction, i leave, if they are harsh (like: gtfo wtf its our den! LEAVE!!!) then i stay and have fun... and watch them get furious, and curse their lungs out. Its fun. try it.

It's like the gospel re-written.
It's so true, it's unreal. Now, I'mma go wander around the plains and see what happens :D

Offline redeye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 02:08:39 pm »
Just get your troll face on and troll them. Even troll-rape them all is better

Twiliac

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 10:19:07 pm »

..I wouldn't encourage bad behaviors, especially those that think 'raping' others' is funny.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 10:34:38 pm »

..I wouldn't encourage bad behaviors, especially those that think 'raping' others' is funny.

Yeah Red, there's enough trolling as it is and this kinds just promotes idiocy and immaturity.
Sorry :S

slycan

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 11:43:25 pm »
erm, how exactly does "raping" work on a video game pls.

seriously.. to grow some balls or get off the internet. ( or complain to the people in charge of this game and see how they are taking care of the 'troll' problem if at all.)

I'm tired of the harassment like the rest of you, but I'm also tired of all the crying. Betching at each other won't make the 'higher ups' make changes to stop the trolling/or/ better member control faster.

Now please, on topic or lock.

if you have anything else on this subject bring it here http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6319.165
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 11:50:09 pm by Slycan »

Maplesong

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2011, 04:05:26 pm »
when i am rping in a den and someone walks in and my rp starts telling them to leave im like its a public den and we can keep rping with them in here it doesnt matter. When i walk into a den and someone tells me to leave i stay since i have as much right as they do lol. Oh Gem i love my little ponie