Author Topic: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting  (Read 11279 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting
« on: June 27, 2014, 09:02:42 pm »

Strange happenings had slowly begun to happen. No one really noticed when it started, but strange disappearances slowly started to occur. No one knew what caused these and no matter how many times police tried to seek out the problems they still couldn't figure out what was going on - it all seemed rather strange. First a few earthquakes and tornado's then loud bangs and screams - yet no one was to witness the situation that unfolded before the screams. Everything was labelled a mystery police, nor detectives managed to find this out until them themselves began to disappear off of the face of the earth. Soon, the island appeared abandoned.

Kivojik was one a peaceful island filled with life, many people visiting for holidays or as a new place to stay. But it had came out, people had begun to go missing along with few family pets - the news was plastered with the strange disappearing of people. But what's even more strange is that the island is filled with dogs. Many have blamed the dogs for being 'killers' but even them themselves don't know what had happened - it still went as a mystery. Few unfortunate people still visited the island some going missing where as some realised and managed to survive.

Although no one outside the island knows the dogs who inhabit the large area do. Dogs have began to grow savage and seek fresh blood from anything they lay their eyes upon - not even their own kind are safe. But what makes this island even more strange is the prehistoric creatures. Somehow these old beast have came back, not as big as they use to be - more the size of a small house. Maybe it was pollution? Or was it experiments? No one still knowns what is going on.

Plot: You're a dog who lives on this once peaceful island, unaware of what had happened - but you know now its a game of survival. You're in 2020 and technology has been advanced, creatures you never thought could have came back. Many say its like the 'Hunger Games' but for canines, but what do we know? Food is scarce and survival isn't guaranteed you must try your hardest! Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals have returned and your own species has even turned against you, infested with rabies and diseases - once the hunter now the hunted. The main question is: Will you survive?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:56:18 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ^The Abandoned^ Open&Accepting
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:42:22 pm »

A large island that you can see from a mile off, it looks small but do not be fooled. Once a peaceful holiday island now run by strange creatures and diseased dogs. Fog surrounds the island at nigh and the waters are a deep blue, throughout the day it looks a little brighter which does attract some unfortunate people in. The island now known as 'Mystery Island' by few people. Few 'safe' places are jotted around the large island and sometimes even them can hold a danger, you're never safe here and everyday you struggle to survive.

Although the many concrete areas seem safe I wouldn't be to sure, you never know what could be lurking around the corner or ready to ambush a suspected prey item. You must always be on your guard out here whether it be in the apparent 'safe' areas of the city or lurking around in the forest, don't close your eyes for a single second - this might just cause you your life. Be the best you can and keep on the move - use your skills to stay alive to the best you can.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:57:04 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 09:45:06 pm »

Rules:
1~ Be realistic, despite this role-play involving prehistoric creatures as well as modern day canines I am wanting this role-play to be realistic. So yes your character will be injured, ill or for the worst could possibly be killed - if breaking a leg it doesn't take a day to recover maybe 3 real days. Realistic picture are also involved in this as well as your character cannot be the best. Also, there is no character limit as long as you can handle all of the characters you decide to make.
2~ Yes fights will break out in the role-play and will be acted out with maturity - no arguing out of character if you have a problem contact me. Two must agree on a fight or to be attacked by another. Arguments between characters will also occur through out the role-play which is allowed - again not in OOC. You are able to form a pack if you wish - maximum of three packs.
3~ This is a mature role-play so blood, gore and violence will be allowed as well as relationships between individuals. Mild cussing and swearing is also permitted as long as you do not go overboard as some younger yet mature role-players may decide on joining - any sexual activity between characters MUST be done through a spoiler or pm as I'm sure everyone isn't interested in hearing it.
4~ Please be literate, I don't mean like 15 sentences every post - I understand some people who aren't as literate may want to join and I respect that along with writers block. I will allow 4/5 sentences at a minimum unless you have a detail short post or just enough for someone to post back to. As well I would like it if you could be literate as it would be disappointing for the role-play to die, if you are going to be away for a while either pm me or state in your last post.
5~ Please include everyone, I have experienced being left out in a role-play before and believe me it isn't nice. So please, don't ignore another role-player if they're trying to interact with your character or if you're a group don't leave one individual out. Also please be creative in your posts remember; there are dinos, dires, sabres and rabid-dogs to work with.
6~ Everyone please have fun!

Application:

[img]
Name:
Breed:
Sub-breed:
Persoanlity:
Background:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Health: (90/100...injuries)
Infected: (Yes, no, a little [controllable])
Group:
Extra:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:55:28 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 01:22:32 am »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Name:
Milani

Breed:
German Shepherd

Sub-breed:
None

Personality:
Milani is a very strong willed dog who usually makes decisions deciding through her heart or gut instinct, she's a very outspoken dog who speaks her mind no matter what. This canid is a brave creature who takes things head on, whether there is dangers involved or not - with her quick thinking under pressure she often gets herself out of tight situations easily. Many see her as a rather 'lone ranger' as even if there is a group she tends to go off alone - this isn't because she is shy or anything, But often her aggressive behaviour often gets her into fights and even could put others in danger. Along with her brutish ways Lani is also a very stubborn canine who is rarely talked out of things once made a decision - which sometimes tends to annoy certain individuals. Despite being more of a solitary creature - sometimes -  she is a great leader and isn't afraid to take charge if need be. Sometimes Mil is rather playful and nice to talk to, a side many are surprised to see once they get to know her. Great at giving advice and will help those in need, towards certain males she can be rather flirtatious and she has a soft spot for pups or younger creatures.

Background:
Ever since being a pup Milani has lived on the large island known as Kivojik. She first lived in England where her parents where held and when old enough was shipped over to the 'holiday' island. Her duty's were to join the police force and serve as a worthy officer - which she completed almost in the first year of being a canine officer - all saying she was a pleasure to have. At the age of 3 all the strange happening begun and surprisingly not even she knew why. The police force spent months trying to figure this out, sending out search parties and everything, but nothing seemed to work. But the sadness didn't really hit Milani until her commanding officer was taken.

It had been a few days towards the end of the investigation and it was going to be dropped as they had no evidence - sadly, Marcus her owner was taken - this only angered the canine which caused the investigation to continue. Soon enough most humans had been taken from the island only leaving a few, even though some managed to leave some have been left hiding out in buildings. As well as trying to survive Lani is still wanting to figure out what's been going on.

Crush:
Nope
Subject to change

Mate:
Nope
Subject to change

Pups:
Nope
Subject to change

Health:
95%
A few scratches and bruises

Infected:
No

Group:
Loner
Subject to change

Extra:
~ Wears a silver chain
~ Knows the area well
~ Still investigating

Open for posting!
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 09:33:37 pm »

Bump
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 01:47:56 pm »

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."

Name: Analina

Breed: Dutch Shepherd; 90%

Sub-breed:  German Shepherd; 10%

Personality:
?Cautious
?Skittish
?Can be playful and friendly
?Gullible
?Sneaky
?Quiet

Background: There isn't much too tell. She was born on the island and raised around all the madness. She lost her mother and father as well as her siblings to a pack of crazed mongrels rather recently so now she is traveling alone, trying to keep herself alive.
Crush: Too young

Mate: Too young

Pups: Too Young

Health: 80/100;A mild bite wound from a another uninfected dog on her back.

Infected: No

Group: She is currently alone

Extra:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 05:20:06 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 04:12:08 pm »
I might join this Rp, later on! ^.^ It sounds very intresting! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:30 pm »

@
????????? - I'll update this once your application is finished

@TinyTail - thank you, its entirely up to you whether you want to join or not - and I'm sure your company/prescence in the roleplay will be appreciated.
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 05:21:11 am »
Finished ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:57 pm »

What a beautiful puppeh! You're of course accepted floof, once we get another member or so we can start.
DA Account